Almighty Clerics of PWI Message Board

Man - Raging Tide
Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Cleric
I come to you for advise and knowledge.

I am working on a HA cleric

http://pwcalc.com/?char=1b428afd2442396c

Build will look like this, or maybe have better refines.

I'm planning on being sage, but wondering what you think of HA clerics, and maybe you can tell me something i don't know.

Purpose of cleric will be TW, and group PvP only.

I am also wondering what will be best to socket weapon with. The 3 options i see are -chan, +2 defense stones, or citrines. Anyways love and peace tell me stories of legendary ha clerics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Man - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I come to you for advise and knowledge.

I am working on a HA cleric

http://pwcalc.com/?char=1b428afd2442396c

Build will look like this, or maybe have better refines.

I'm planning on being sage, but wondering what you think of HA clerics, and maybe you can tell me something i don't know.

Purpose of cleric will be TW, and group PvP only.

I am also wondering what will be best to socket weapon with. The 3 options i see are -chan, +2 defense stones, or citrines. Anyways love and peace tell me stories of legendary ha clerics.

If you could make your cleric exactly like that with those shards/refines and all, you'd be in official god mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:shocked ...That, my friend, has better stats than most private servers have(small mana pool aside). If you did make a cleric exactly like that, you'd definitely be legendary. O___O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If you could make your cleric exactly like that with those shards/refines and all, you'd be in official god mode.

"If" hes able to, but he know what hes doing, and he has a guild that will help him lvl, (since not many squads will want HA clerics) he'll be a force to be recon with. b:shocked

@ Man, I wish you luck on your HA Cleric you will need it! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol if u can afford that gear id say go for it. reminds me of the "arcane barb" post i saw a few months back.

But honestly u can make any char godlike if u give it that kinda gear so i dont really think this means much.. not to mention you max mana is horrible for a lvl 100 cleric
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol he actually Can afford/make this possible b:sweat
    aside from the rings/wep he has all the gear already on his barb (and he does know OP ppl that can solo FC for the cleric)
    altho a wizzie/cleric in same fac has that same wep so idk if hed buy itb:shutup
    either way i hes gonna be scary as barb And cleric
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Man, It's hard to say which way you could improve your HA cleric. Most ppl I know who did it was for the lols more than to do a serious build.

But lemme see...

- Maybe change Savant & Primeval stones for either Citrine Gems (+115HP) or Gaea stones (+150HP) to improve his survivality if costs of the stones are close. Clerics get +10Hp per Vit point, but I guess you already knew that when using the stones.

1.2k HP is like a oneshot to almost every class atm with all the R8/9 and refined gear, so getting the most HP as possible it's always a good idea.

- So far I saw your char has 13% -chan. switching to stones of savant will up that just to 19% -chan, wich in my opinion, it's not quite enough to make any difference.

If you go HA for survivality, maybe keep the saphires for added damage (to nuke them while they try to kill you) will be better than rapidfire them.

A random tought I just got:

Demon : choose with -chan and aim for rapidfire attacks while sparked.
    Sage : keep saphhires and aim for nukes taking advantage of the added resistance given by spark.

That's my 2 cents for the moment. good luck with the build.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A HA builds main problem will be lack of magic power, even with +12 lunar wand your build has less mag atk than my Vit cleric with a +3 R8 wpn.

I switched up a bit for you to gain the +10 atk levels from different nirvana armour sets for more damage, and the change of helmet makes it possible to equip the R8 glaive (or Rank 9 if you change your lunar ring to a OHT ring with +mag and -chan or something like that), which will give you quite a bit more damage. Jade stones are a better choice for clerics at endgame, but if you already have gear sharded with vit stones those those are still ok.

Here is my suggestion anyway:

http://pwcalc.com/c26a8f0b2ecc9cec

Have fun :)