Left Agent Yeoh

Options
MizukiMinoru - Sanctuary
MizukiMinoru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Alright, I didn't find any threads about this NPC yet... But then again, I'm not looking very hard.

I've got the "Answering Questions" quest available, but the NPC name isn't green, thus I cant autopath to him/her. I tried asking in World Chat [Lol to all of you who answered me] but nobody gave me an answer. [Just half-hearted remarks that weren't even entertaining Q-Q] I seem to have gotten a lot of PMs saying they can't find Left Agent Yeoh anywhere either...

So... does anyone know where Left Agent Yeoh is?

Thanks in Advance~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Siggy credits to Forsaken~
Post edited by MizukiMinoru - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SunshineAir - Raging Tide
    SunshineAir - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've been looking for over 2 hours ingame and can't find that person either b:surrender. I figured it probably was someone in Tellus but pfft. Would appreciate a coord here if any1 finds it. Ty so much. Ty as well Mizuki for placing this post up.b:heart
  • dashoops77
    dashoops77 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have a suspicion that the Left Agent and Right Agent are inside your faction base, and are related to the trivia feature there. I can't confirm though, as I don't have access to a faction house.
  • belaa13
    belaa13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've been doing the same thing, I've even been looking around little cities in new area and I couldn't find it. Then I remember this:

# Hall of Loyalty

* This is the center of your base, and it specializes in.. well, trivia, actually. Answer questions correctly for different rewards! You'll also find some other quests here.

Perhaps the reason why we can't find the npc is just because it isn't in world map, but we'll have to check it with someone whose faction has a guild base..
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ugh.. if this is in the damn guild base most of us arent' bothering to get now that we know they can be destryoed (so what's the point), argggggggggggggg

They need to put this under a catagory called .. idk.... Guild base lol (not cycle). At least then we'll know it's in there and not go flying around the new area for 5 hours...
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nope they are not in guild base. It has it's own set of questions
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so where's the npc? and the quest vanished while i was on here last night.. lol how do you get it again?
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bump, where is the npc? :P
  • MizukiMinoru - Sanctuary
    MizukiMinoru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So far I have not received any information as to where Left Agent Yeoh is. However I have seen someone in World Chat asking where Right Agent Luna is... I wonder what's the difference between them o.o [Besides the names -.-]

The quest has disappeared from my Available Quest list also... How confusing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy credits to Forsaken~
  • Divinie - Heavens Tear
    Divinie - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It disappears from mine as well. Constantly appearing and disappearing. So this leads me to one thought. Its an upcoming feature that will be announced later. When it does finally go live, im gonna guess that these agents are in every starter city or at the least in arch somewhere. They are just not in the game now.
  • nunjabusiness
    nunjabusiness Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sounds about right. They also have yet to add Earthguard trainers in the major cities, or other race trainers in Tellus. Remember when TB came, they had to add the others to Tide City after.
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's still in my quest list..
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sounds about right. They also have yet to add Earthguard trainers in the major cities, or other race trainers in Tellus. Remember when TB came, they had to add the others to Tide City after.

um... what makes you think they'll add earthguard trainers to any cities other than archo, 1k, and dreamweaver, where they've already been added? you won't find any untamed trainers in plume or etherblade, after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • MzTeacake - Raging Tide
    MzTeacake - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kinda sucks if this is a feature that still needs to be added, since the quest said it's per 10 lvls. And my char isn't going to be 2x for long, soon I won't even bother to try and get this quest when I'm in later lvls, unless these "awesome" rewards are actually worth it in later lvls. Though I'd still like to see what the rewards are for 2x chars. I'm sure the rewards are lvl based since you wouldn't give someone whose lvl50 an item a lvl90 would/could use, lol.
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah it kinda sucks..

But how many QQthreads were they when expansion was annoucned pushed back a week ?

Not sure they wanted that again.. They got out what they could, and will add probably what they can next maint.

The gold find quest is also not existant yet.
  • lms2w
    lms2w Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    According to the Chinese description here: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/30782

Left Agent Yeoh is the NPC for players level 60+ and Right Agent Luna is for players level 20 to 60. They ask questions about PWI in general (nothing to do with faction bases). The quest is only available from 6:00 to 6:30PM server time every night -- that would explain why it disappears from the quest list.

Unfortunately, the description does not give the location of the NPCs, so I assume the quest is upcoming for PWI.
  • ImWithHim - Heavens Tear
    ImWithHim - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok.. so I got the same quest for Right Agent Luna. It seems that the quests appear somewhat similar like the blood that spawns to get into Valley of the Scarred. It is a quest that only appears for a short while. Although not able to atuo-path to it I have been told by many people as well that the NPC's have not yet been activated by the GM's. b:sad So, if anyone has any other ideas or other information please keep us all posted. b:cute
  • _Killar_ - Sanctuary
    _Killar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is the worst thing ever!b:angry It doesn't say in the pwdatabase nor in the forum!b:surrender I give up PWI managers, can you tell us a hint of where it is location (which region such as south-east or north-west)? Please?b:surrender
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have inside information (shhh b:shutup) that there are some NPCs that will be added in the coming weeks. My guess is that this conundrum will be resolved with those additions. b:bye
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Feature is not implemented.

Simple as that. It's a daily quest that only appears for about 30 minutes. It appears and dissapears randomly. It's not yet added in. NO It's not Guild base oriented.

That's about it for now, hopefully we'll have it soon.
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's still in my quest list..
    Owww your siggy hurts my eyes b:sadb:cryb:surrender
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • PuRPle_KiSs - Archosaur
    PuRPle_KiSs - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so no one knows yet were this agents are.....i wish i knew i so wana do tht quest
  • albit
    albit Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So anyone find it after Maintenance last night?

Can at the very least just tell for SURE it is not in the game yet with some kind of estimate, even if a date was given a month after it was expected, then let us know it is done early!
  • AoiKagerou - Dreamweaver
    AoiKagerou - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The PW Database entry for Left Agent:Yeoh is only in Chinese for this NPC at the moment. As information on this quest seemed sparse I had a brainwave and plugged the chinese into Google translate, which yielded this (badly garbled, admittedly) paragraph.
    "12-8 to December 21 of the time, every night from about 6:00-6:30 I will be the perfect test to all world problems, if there is a small gift got it oh. Answer 20 onwards, every ten levels of a file, the daily limit for each answer file for each account 15. I am a sister, leafless, more than 60 players can find my answer then. 20 above, 60 the following players can find next to my sister Luer to answer."

As for the meaning behind those sentences, I gather this NPC won't be rolled out until next Christmas? 12-8 through Decembed 21? Or perhaps that's just a tentative date and may be changed later on. Also most of that seems pretty close to what I remember the quest log description saying during the timeframe of 6:00-6:30, PST. I'm afraid this information is spotty at best, and proably only raises more questions than it answers. Who is Luer? Is this a different NPC than the "Right Agent" (who is mysteriously missing from the PWI Database), or just a different translation of the name "Luna"? Brighter minds than mine will have to figure that out - or we're just going to have to wait for the answers.

~Lana
  • AoiKagerou - Dreamweaver
    AoiKagerou - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Edit: I have found Right Agent: Luna's PWI Database page - and the Chinese translation of her message is no more helpful than her sister's. Most of it is identical in fact. Here's what Google Translate made of Luna's Chinese:
    "12-8 to December 21 of the time, every night from about 6:00-6:30 I will be the perfect test to all world problems, if there is a small gift got it oh. Answer 20 onwards, every ten levels of a file, the daily limit for each answer file for each account 15. I am a sister Luer, 20-59 level players will find me the answer. More than 60 players can find my sister leafless."

From this, I'm gathering that both sisters are "sisters Luer", whatever that means, so there isn't a 3rd NPC lurking somewhere. Also, it appears that maybe Left Agent is where you *recieve* the quest/question, and Right Agent is where you *answer* the quest/question. Every little bit of information helps.
  • MinatoHokage - Lost City
    MinatoHokage - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Edit: I have found Right Agent: Luna's PWI Database page - and the Chinese translation of her message is no more helpful than her sister's. Most of it is identical in fact. Here's what Google Translate made of Luna's Chinese:

From this, I'm gathering that both sisters are "sisters Luer", whatever that means, so there isn't a 3rd NPC lurking somewhere. Also, it appears that maybe Left Agent is where you *recieve* the quest/question, and Right Agent is where you *answer* the quest/question. Every little bit of information helps.

from wat i saw in the encyclopedia ingame it looks like the right agent is only for lvls 20-59 and the left agent is for lvls 60+ i think they r both the quest dispatcher and the quest rewarder for their respective lvls