Updates to the event boutique

Options
Bollojello - Sanctuary
Bollojello - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Can any GM either confirm or deny the rumor that there will be additions to the event boutique? Some people have been saying that PW China's event boutique was improved, and therefore, ours would be as well. I would like to know if I should save my event gold or just spend it. Thank you.
Post edited by Bollojello - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Bollojello - Sanctuary
    Bollojello - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Um... Thanks for taking the time to respond, but I think you must have misunderstood me. I wasn't asking about DQ rewards, I was asking about the event boutique. Although its nice to know that they will finally be adding to the DQ rewards page, I didn't see anything about the event boutique in the link you offered. It would be nice to get a response, but PW staff has a history of ignoring its players. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. b:surrender
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

That list also says actual bug fixes and we all know how likely that one is! b:chuckle
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can any GM either confirm or deny the rumor that there will be additions to the event boutique? Some people have been saying that PW China's event boutique was improved, and therefore, ours would be as well. I would like to know if I should save my event gold or just spend it. Thank you.

Rumors in this forum are hit or miss, and for this one I'm afraid I can neither confirm nor deny until a later date...
  • truekossy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm afraid I can neither confirm nor deny until a later date...

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Didn't we have a talk about the use of this phrase, frankie?! b:cry
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rumors in this forum are hit or miss, and for this one I'm afraid I can neither confirm nor deny until a later date...

What I would like to know is why is all content as secretive as Department of Defense documents?

I can see keeping a lid on major game updates, but small ones like Event Boutique doesn't require that level of secrecy. Does California get earthquakes every time you confirm something? -.-
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • truekossy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What I would like to know is why is all content as secretive as Department of Defense documents?

I can see keeping a lid on major game updates, but small ones like Event Boutique doesn't require that level of secrecy. Does California get earthquakes every time you confirm something? -.-

Probably.

That or if we learn of this information, they'll be forced to kill us all and they don't want to clean up the mess our bodies would create.
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So here they can't control what's on the event boutique, like on the normal one? Like, the weekly/montly sales and so.

I thought they didn't do anything about the event boutique just because it wasn't that important, since it doesn't give them real cash like the normal one... >_>
    [insert sig here]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Confirming or denying makes a difference on the actual Cashshop Boutique - confirming would mean people would refuse to spend real money to buy gold and buy from the CS and just wait for what they want to come out in the event Boutique, meaning less money coming in, which, as we all know, is a huge nono for the company.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    As for the updates to DQ, don't hold your breath.

Seeing how things usually go around here, if something is said to be "coming soon" it might be a very, very long time before we ever see it.

Unless you see an actual date of when we can expect something, don't expect to see it during your lifetime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

I can neither confirm nor deny I believe you. b:avoid
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • honeyhuschi
    honeyhuschi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    >> Confirming or denying makes a difference on the actual Cashshop Boutique - confirming would mean people would refuse to spend real money to buy gold and buy from the CS and just wait for what they want to come out in the event Boutique, meaning less money coming in, which, as we all know, is a huge nono for the company. <<

PWI would'nt have to be afraid of losing real money earnings from the CS...
    after a short while they (CS) would spend again stupid amounts of real money, because they often proved that many of them are to lazy to work hard (since reduced drop rate grinding is hell b:angry ) ingame.

Me now back to grinding... cya b:bye