What beginners should know about this game.

Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
u can lvl up really fast if u kill other players. u have to be a white name first, also the more red u r the more exp u gain. now have fun and go kill other players :D.

p.s. if anything may occur and what any1 says otherwise from what i've said. just ignore them and go about ur business.
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Disclaimer: while I admit that killing other players can be fun, and that shade of red or pink is really pretty b:cute, it will not help you level in any way shape or form, because Niteshadows there is trolling and spreading bad information.b:shocked Please do yourself a favor and ignore everything he said. b:bye
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Disclaimer: while I admit that killing other players can be fun, and that shade of red or pink is really pretty b:cute, it will not help you level in any way shape or form, because Niteshadows there is trolling and spreading bad information.b:shocked Please do yourself a favor and ignore everything he said. b:bye

and that was why i left dreamweaver cuz getting to the higher lvls isn't beneficial. more boring than anything else imho. btw since im "trolling" as people such as urself calls it then plz do us both a favor and stay off this thread. pvp>pve, im higher lvled and if u want to say all of this stuff then reroll, come on my server and say it to my face plz. b:shutupb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    btw since im "trolling" as people such as urself calls it then plz do us both a favor and stay off this thread. pvp>pve, im higher lvled and if u want to say all of this stuff then reroll, come on my server and say it to my face plz. b:shutupb:bye
    A) Sereneai was right, as you just admitted.

B) You don't get to decide who can and cannot post here.

Trying to mislead newbies is just low, so if you're going to judge "lvl" based on irrelevant factors, then your behavior says you are far lower level than Sereneai.

Have a nice day! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
    edited March 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    A) Sereneai was right, as you just admitted.

B) You don't get to decide who can and cannot post here.

Trying to mislead newbies is just low, so if you're going to judge "lvl" based on irrelevant factors, then your behavior says you are far lower level than Sereneai.

Have a nice day! b:bye

lmao. i don't give a **** whether or not i get the last word in. im saying what's on my mind and i said it so plz b:shutup. and btw i don't give a ratz azz if ur a mod or not, u guys fcked up perfect world ever since the tideborn expansion lol. so i can berate any1 that i want to berate. if ur going to run this site like they do in china, "we give u this if u like it then we don't care." and sucking the life essence out of the good citizens of america then go ahead. i'll keep playing this game and also "trolling" as time goes by. and btw be a good mod and go ahead and close this thread. at least ur kind is good for something around here. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lmao. i don't give a **** whether or not i get the last word in. im saying what's on my mind and i said it so plz b:shutup. and btw i don't give a ratz azz if ur a mod or not, u guys fcked up perfect world ever since the tideborn expansion lol. so i can berate any1 that i want to berate. if ur going to run this site like they do in china, "we give u this if u like it then we don't care." and sucking the life essence out of the good citizens of america then go ahead. i'll keep playing this game and also "trolling" as time goes by. and btw be a good mod and go ahead and close this thread. at least ur kind is good for something around here. b:bye

You do know... that mods don't have anything to say about what does or doesn't happen in game..? They're players just like you and me... just that they volunteer to help maintain the forums/wiki.... b:bye

and yes, misleading new players is low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:sad

Nite you're so mean...

Newbies don't pay any attention to him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • steveo32
    steveo32 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:sad

Nite you're so mean...

Newbies don't pay any attention to him.

That is pretty messed up that somebody is mad and wants to make it worse for others. I will go with your advice Raequel.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    he's trolling and you guys are getting upset over it. If troll rules are in effect this means you lost, do not feed the troll please lol b:chuckle
  • Sakura_rose - Sanctuary
    Sakura_rose - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    >.> That's horrible. Go post in the spam messages. :D
    edited March 2011
    =_= it's hard to disperse a crowd..... sends in a chimp to scare u guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]