The DW PK/WTF? thread

Zanryu - Dreamweaver
Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Ever kick somebody's *** up and down the place and wanna tell how ya feel about it? Ever have a moment that was so incredible or insanely weird that you just had to go "WTF?!"? Then post it here! You know you wanna, come on! b:sin

I'll start... this one time... I got ganked by this Barb and Seeker... then I killed them both! :D This other time I got ganked by two BMs and they couldn't kill me so they got like two other people on meh and I died :( Then this other time I got ganked by 2 BMs, a Barb, and a Cleric! We fought for like 15 minutes and I killed some of them but they just kept coming back and I eventually died! Nobody was backing me up and this went on for like 2 hours but I sure pushed my BM to the limit :D

One time in FC... we were almost done with Oceania Master, then when he was at like 10k HP the other BM used Cyclone Heel and we party wiped because his little clone was out. WTF! >:(

Your turn DW b:cute

Grim if you lock this or move this I will farm you in game -.-
Post edited by Zanryu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time I saw Zanryu white named over the Earthguard starting point, and I thought he was there so I shot him, and he died :D But he was afk ._. But I hit him for 9k so it wouldn't have mattered :D

I was like.....WTF I DON'T GET TO LULZ AT HIM! D:
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time I saw Zanryu white named over the Earthguard starting point, and I thought he was there so I shot him, and he died :D But he was afk ._. But I hit him for 9k so it wouldn't have mattered :D

True story, it was for my seeker that he was doing the boss.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    zan! im disappointed!

i dislike show offs D:
    i like potato
  • stonk
    stonk Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time i was fighting this BM and we both kited hardcore and neither of us would die. and we all lived happily ever after. b:pleased
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

I wondered who that was!! I had to afk for a while then came back and had nothing in my damage log I was like "who da fux?" Now Daku knows who to kill for revenge b:sin

I remember this one time I got stealth ganked after just reviving :o Ah... good times good times :P

Stonk go get a forum avatar you noob

I just realized I spend most of my time lately being ganked... does that mean people don't like me? :(
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    I wondered who that was!! I had to afk for a while then came back and had nothing in my damage log I was like "who da fux?" Now Daku knows who to kill for revenge b:sin

It's gonna be hard killing someone who doesn't play anymore.b:bye
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

*pks irl* b:cool
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ever kick somebody's *** up and down the place and wanna tell how ya feel about it? Ever have a moment that was so incredible or insanely weird that you just had to go "WTF?!"? Then post it here! You know you wanna, come on! b:sin

I'll start... this one time... I got ganked by this Barb and Seeker... then I killed them both! :D This other time I got ganked by two BMs and they couldn't kill me so they got like two other people on meh and I died :( Then this other time I got ganked by 2 BMs, a Barb, and a Cleric! We fought for like 15 minutes and I killed some of them but they just kept coming back and I eventually died! Nobody was backing me up and this went on for like 2 hours but I sure pushed my BM to the limit :D

One time in FC... we were almost done with Oceania Master, then when he was at like 10k HP the other BM used Cyclone Heel and we party wiped because his little clone was out. WTF! >:(

Your turn DW b:cute

Grim if you lock this or move this I will farm you in game -.-

Heh, I remember this one time I kept killing this cleric named Zanryu in DT every time he left the safe zone and he got mad and PMed me a few times telling me to quit it.

<3 b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Heh, I remember this one time I kept killing this cleric named Zanryu in DT every time he left the safe zone and he got mad and PMed me a few times telling me to quit it.

<3 b:cute

Install game and try that. I dare you. I'll kill you in 3 seconds b:cute

Decikins! <3
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this one time... I shot at Zanryu... then he died =(
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    this one time... I shot at Zanryu... then he died =(

This one time... I shot at TehZsw... then he died =(

I don't think I've ever fought your sin... have I? o.o

OMG DUDE! Remember at ToA? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day? We sat there and fought each other like 20 times? That was awesome xD
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time, I used BT. and Zan died.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time, I looked at Zan, and he died.

This other time, I pressed my Seeker's 980.3 meter radius AoE, all the WB came after me.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    This one time, I used BT. and Zan died.

This one time, MageFizban used BT. and Zan died. :/
    This one time, I looked at Zan, and he died.

This other time, I pressed my Seeker's 980.3 meter radius AoE, all the WB came after me.

This one time, I looked at Okeano and blasted him with 10,000 volts of electricty, and he died. This other time I ressed him after he lured a world boss and then watched him die again b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2011

This one time, I looked at Okeano and blasted him with 10,000 volts of electricity, and he died. This other time I ressed him after he lured a world boss and then watched him die again b:cute

HA
    Silly Cleric. Electricity does nothing to one wearing metal armor since it just grounds through armor.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    HA
    Silly Cleric. Electricity does nothing to one wearing metal armor since it just grounds through the armor.

Shutup :o

And yes, you needed a the there, don't question me.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Shutup :o

And yes, you needed a the there, don't question me.

You mean "you needed a 'the' there"? GTFO
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    You mean "you needed a 'the' there."? GTFO

**** forgot yo period! GTFO!

This is fun :D
  • One - Dreamweaver
    One - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ZAN :Ob:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time...Escorian killed me with a cyclone heel on my wizzie.

Spousal abuse!!
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time I went in PK mode.
    And I died a hundred of times.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    One time I went into PK mode and face-rolled a lot of people to death (because I suck at PK but g*ddamn if Sin isn't disgustingly awesome at killing people), but the benefit of doing so was not outweighed by the number of guardian scrolls I had to use, so I turned it off.

Granted, there were lots of times I wished I had rolled a PK server, because sometimes, people just deserve to die.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    This one time Grim didn't lock a thread I made and other people posted in it and it made me happy :D
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Second time you quit and you didnt tell me you **** >.>!

And one time I oneshot this r8 sin, he farmed me for like a week :3
    But before that i oneshot this nirvyish sin and he farmed me for like...a month.
    One time i killed surfer girl.
    Ive oneshot bipbopbip with Bladetempest.
    Once i got ganked by two bms...i killed both of them.
    Onetime i got ganked by two barbs...i killed one and the other tried to run to SZ i had time channel my skill just as he hopped into it...he died.
    Onetime i killed Otti or EliteHealer cant rember which it was he got pissed and ragesaulted me. The enusing battles lasted for over an hour with multiple deaths on both sides. Over 200 pots were lost =(
    In that time when i was trying to change pk spots i aoed the seething mass of pkers gathered there. I oneshot a certain r8/Hs Vitaminical Archer. She her hubby killed me. She came back and killed me. I came back and oneshot her. She came back and i oneshot her again.
    She Came back and killed me. I oneshot her again. Then i got lolraped by one of the many sins that have failrmed me in my pw career.
    Once when i was 70-80ish i met Zanryu at Thousand Streams.
    I challenged him to a few rounds of PK. He killed me each and every time...with a crit.

Upon reaching 89 i asked Renerienab if i could test my dammage on him With a combination of double spark and bids/BT.
    I crit every time, oneshotting him.

Last night ecstatic that i had finaly reached 30 i went out in search of pk. I met this sin whos name i have forgotten. He tried to scare me, I treated him like someone who should be avoided.
    He tried to scare me again.
    I sent my pet after him. He attacked my pet.
    I killed him.
    My FW virginity has been officialy lost. I"m still riding that happy high.
    Theres more stuff but i forget.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Second time you quit and you didnt tell me you **** >.>!

The first time was a forced break due to my computer being out of commission. This time is a legit leave of the game due to it's ridiculousness and lack of awesome.b:cute
  • flamingahole
    flamingahole Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sometimes, people just deserve to die.

Hence why I've stuck with LC for so long.

You guys are ****ing hilarious though so I'm actually considering playing my DW toons. o.o
    You have three chances to guess the reason for the post above.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time... I shot at TehZsw... then he died =(

I don't think I've ever fought your sin... have I? o.o

OMG DUDE! Remember at ToA? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day? We sat there and fought each other like 20 times? That was awesome xD

I remember that D: I only knew like, 1 combo too D:
    Good times, good times b:cute

Pretty sure you never fought my sin though :o
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This one time in TW, I popped out of stealth and auto-attacked Alaxan to death. And his Barb. And his BM. And I didn't use double/triple spark.

Then, as I was bragging about how many times I killed a certain Veno in Inversion to Toxic, she backfisted me violently and severely scolded me because she said that particular Veno was the nicest, most awesomest player on Dreamweaver. I felt bad. Then I spit out a bloody tooth and had to tell my coworkers I slipped and fell on a doorknob.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I remember that D: I only knew like, 1 combo too D:
    Good times, good times b:cute

Pretty sure you never fought my sin though :o

I don't believe you've fought my BM... hmm... my BM vs your sin? :D
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ... she backfisted me violently...

Sounds like that hurts a lot... b:shocked