Options
Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Blademaster
http://pw calc.ru/pwi/?char=7a8850fb3505f3fe
And I'm sage BM

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=7a8850fb3505f3fe
Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    First, the link doesn't show anything.

Second, go convert to demon before people here laugh at you.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=7a8850fb3505f3fe

Fixed link

And yeah, you can solo 1-1s maybe. Oh and solo mode. Outside of that don't bother trying.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh a sage bm with 1.67/1.82 and 6k hp at 100... erm well... they technically CAN solo 2-3 and under, but it would just take super long.

Not to make fun of you, but I am only 92 but I have same hp, more defense and more damage.
  • Crematory - Lost City
    Crematory - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=3f43299d38cf75ca ok Which HH can solo this one?
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok,ty for answers.
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Squad mote TTs 1-1
    Solo mode TT 1-1,2-1 and maybe 2-2

Sage can be good but ya give it time and LOTS money and can be 5.0 and good but ya..Hyperin up so fast and ummm TT99 fists...ya no FC gold or deicides when ya save up Asap.

Don't worry about soloin anything because you won't be able to for along time outside solo mode TTs even with full buffs.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok ArchSaber I don't think there is something to laugh about it cuz this is A "Game".
    People play for fun that is all to it.
    Get cash=aps (not a cashoper).so it's ok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e7016929e7b204ae With this build, solo mode 2-2 was easy as hell self buffed. 2-3 solo might have also been possible but I never tried.

2-3 squad mode would be so cool to solo in PWI too...
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok ArchSaber I don't think there is something to laugh about it cuz this is A "Game".
    People play for fun that is all to it.
    Get cash=aps (not a cashoper).so it's ok

aps=/= cash shoper (two words, btw). Yah It's easier that way, but alot of people get aps without it so please don't use it as an excuse or your only reason for being poorly geared. You just haven't put as much effort into gearing yourself well as others have.

And yes, sage is a reason to laugh at people in A "Game" because it means they played for at least 89 levels and weren't paying attention. Not going to get into sage vs. demon but demon has easier aps for soloing and is cheaper to get into a position where you can solo things. You have mentioned both being short on funding and wanting to solo so it looks like demon would have been a better culti choice for you. That's why we get to laugh.

As for your question, with paint you can solo 1-1, 1-2, and 2-1 solo mode. Maybe 1-1 squad.
    If charmed and potting you can add 1-3 and 2-2 to that list. That'd be my guess.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Options
    attack speed is too low to make bloodpaint worth anything. he'd be lucky to kill drum in solo 1-1 b:laugh
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    attack speed is too low to make bloodpaint worth anything. he'd be lucky to kill drum in solo 1-1 b:laugh

Nah, if he physical marrow and shadowless/spark resist on his magic attack, he would so kill drum with just tree of protection and hp food.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *takes one look at gears*

*TT99 green fists and no -interval besides TT90 gold wrists*

No, you cannot solo TT.

Edit: even if you could it wouldn't be worth it. 1.67 aps with +2 TT99 green fists sharded with a common citrine, it would take you hours to complete anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BleuFrost - Heavens Tear
    BleuFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aps=/= cash shoper (two words, btw). Yah It's easier that way, but alot of people get aps without it so please don't use it as an excuse or your only reason for being poorly geared. You just haven't put as much effort into gearing yourself well as others have.

And yes, sage is a reason to laugh at people in A "Game" because it means they played for at least 89 levels and weren't paying attention. Not going to get into sage vs. demon but demon has easier aps for soloing and is cheaper to get into a position where you can solo things. You have mentioned both being short on funding and wanting to solo so it looks like demon would have been a better culti choice for you. That's why we get to laugh.

Actually some of us sage bms were paying attention, and prefer sage to demon. TBH it's not that hard to get aps on sage. I do hate people that think that those that went sage didn't put any thought behind it. We might be more of a "rare" species in the game now but that doesn't mean demon bms are better than sage bms.

Granted on any char you have to learn how to make money in game, if you haven't done that take sometime to.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not going to get into sage vs. demon but demon has easier aps for soloing and is cheaper to get into a position where you can solo things.
    Actually some of us sage bms were paying attention, and prefer sage to demon. TBH it's not that hard to get aps on sage. I do hate people that think that those that went sage didn't put any thought behind it. We might be more of a "rare" species in the game now but that doesn't mean demon bms are better than sage bms.

Granted on any char you have to learn how to make money in game, if you haven't done that take sometime to.

Sage has its benefits. Easy aps or soloing ability are not one of them. Basically sage are about two pieces of -int behind because they don't get 25% attack speed boost. That's all I was pointing out. b:bye
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Actually some of us sage bms were paying attention, and prefer sage to demon. TBH it's not that hard to get aps on sage. Then refine to +12 and lose aggro to +10 demon bm's I do hate people that think that those that went sage didn't put any thought behind it. We might be more of a "rare" species in the game now but that doesn't mean demon bms are better than sage bms.

fixed

people go sage because they fail at math
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sage has its benefits. Easy aps or soloing ability are not one of them. Basically sage are about two pieces of -int behind because they don't get 25% attack speed boost. That's all I was pointing out. b:bye

Odd cause I've never had any issues and I'll just ignore the idiotic fail fix.
  • astrigon
    astrigon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have to agree with BleuFrost.
    I have played the game for a long time and I find Sage Blademasters not only to be very good, but sometimes even stronger then demon. (but that is my preference)
    Also, a sage bm CAN reach 4.0 and be perma spark, which is 0.5 int away from 5.0 which would not make us 2 pieces behind. But then again this is a a game so pls stop bashing sage blademasters for their choice. Both sides have their advantages and disadvantages and i think they tend to be pretty even. You dont like sage? good for u, go demon but I'm tired of people complaining about us. I am sure lots of people would agree with me anyways.
    (btw its me Under =P)
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't think being totally ignored in pvp/tw is really an advantage, seems more like an insult.

silly sage bm's b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sage BM is definitely viable, but it does require very good gears, and from looking at the OPs gears, he made the wrong choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sage BM is definitely viable, but it does require very good gears, and from looking at the OPs gears, he made the wrong choice.

Not even sure being demon would help with the current gear. You get a speed increase from cyclone heel and for bosses where you can't aoe there's a genie skill. But that's not to say that the OP couldn't change up their gear.
    astrigon wrote: »
    Also, a sage bm CAN reach 5.0 and be perma spark. (btw its me Under =P)

*waves* hiya Under :)

Just making a slight correction see in red. I'm being lazy and haven't bothered to move from 4.0 to 5.0 on my bm, cause she's an alt. Maybe I'll be bothered to nirvana her leggings at some point but at this point, blah, I got my main to worry about.
  • Sunked - Lost City
    Sunked - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

sage bm in OP gear < demon bm in same OP gear

i just dont understend why ppl insted to admmit they made mistake and fix it will keep defending they mistakes, owell w/e im happy with beter skills, hitting harder and having beter defence, not happy bm dont have real choice with culti like all other classes tho
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    astrigon wrote: »
    Both sides have their advantages and disadvantages and i think they tend to be pretty even.

Lol not really. Demons don't need to use Cyclone Heel or genie skill to reach 5 aps, don't have to compromise gears to be perma sparked which can give them more survivability than measly damage reduction from Sage spark, and also have better skills overall for what this class is capable of. Only instance where this doesn't apply is if your BM is built for pole/sword main, in which case you really can't solo anything worth damn anyway.

I know Sage BMs have their advantages like every other classes do, but to say that Sage BMs and Demon BMs are in equal standings is pretty silly.
  • astrigon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We can reach perma spark without compromising our gear. but anyways i know this will be an endless debate about sage/demon bms and that is not what the OP asked so i shall keep quiet and enjoy my sage blademaster and all the beauty it has to offer, if u dont like us too bad =P.
    Love you all and good luck to the OP, the only way to find out what works for u is to play the game and learn from your mistakes.
  • astrigon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Also OP, if u get your bm better gear it will probably be able to solo all 1-x and most 2-x.
    (without charms or pots and regardless of cultivation path). If you get cleric/barb buffs and BP u will probably be able to get very far. The rest all depends on you, gear cant substitute for common sense.