how do u beat a mystic >.<

Options
nomnomnomyum
nomnomnomyum Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Assassin
mystic are so freakin OP and if u dont one shot then your dead...everything i tried failed and ( beside one time where i got a lucky crit and won) but ive made this thread to see if there ANY tactic that never fails....i cant always hope for a lucky crit and this is my first time (in a long time) where ive had the problem of not knowing how to beat a class ALL the time : /....help im scared >.< b:cryb:angryb:cry
Post edited by nomnomnomyum on

Comments

• Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    QQ QQ QQ

stun> whackwhack>stun> whackwhack>(run away if they're not dead yet)

just like every other class XD
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I smell trolls a trollin...

The outcomes of pk really only useful when you have max level skills. For instance, lvl 10 tidal protection filters out 50% of the status effects coming your way, which is just as useful as it sounds. You don't... seem to be a high level sin, so really, what you say doesn't mean much yet.

And, not that it means much either (it does though ^_^) you don't seem all that smart. Much of pk is player ability. Perhaps you could start by hittin' the books a bit more often?

Cheers,

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you are a sin and you dont know how to kill a arcane class?

b:bye
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options

The outcomes of pk really only useful when you have max level skills. For instance, lvl 10 tidal protection filters out 50% of the status effects coming your way, which is just as useful as it sounds. You don't... seem to be a high level sin, so really, what you say doesn't mean much yet.

And, not that it means much either (it does though ^_^) you don't seem all that smart. Much of pk is player ability. Perhaps you could start by hittin' the books a bit more often?

Cheers,

Azzazin

i wasnt talking about pk.....i was talking about dueling....if it were pk i would have spamed pots second wind (along with my charm) and i would have won... >.>
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you are a sin and you dont know how to kill a arcane class?

b:bye

its diffrent when u have someone healing constantly and attking literally at the same time >.> like i said this is the only arcan class (or any class) thats a pain in the *** for me
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I lol'd. Learn to start a stun chain. A sin that can't kill a arcane class is*________* I leave that up to you to fill in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I lol'd. Learn to start a stun chain. A sin that can't kill a arcane class is*________* I leave that up to you to fill in.

i know the stun chain by heart >.>....he has a pet remember? and he heals while im attking him...he heals pretty quick to.....
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh btw....his pet can stun too
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh btw....his pet can stun too

stealth. sin is guranteed the first hit ALWAYS. and if u get the first hit on a arcane class then u should be able to drop them in less then 3 seconds.

so honestly i have no idea what your problem is. its the same thing as fighting a veno...
  • lordranger
    lordranger Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    In a RPK situation it's so easy they should fear any passing sin as a potential instant death. Simple options include .....

Disarm and Disable
    Object remove summon.
    If mel
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What I want to know is what lvl is your sin and its aps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what the hell are you on about....................................

you make noooooo scene
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    stealth. sin is guranteed the first hit ALWAYS. and if u get the first hit on a arcane class then u should be able to drop them in less then 3 seconds.

so honestly i have no idea what your problem is. its the same thing as fighting a veno...[/QUOTE
    Huh sorry but ur so wRong ...it's more like fighting a cleric a wiz and a veno...but th pet dose 1aps which is pretty decent so...
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i haven't tried it yet, but see if mystic pets can be slept.

venos, you always go straight for the veno, and ignore the pet, but if mystic pets have a stun, then sleep the pet>stunlock mystic. it's not like you don't have the resources to do that.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • KanaBanana - Heavens Tear
    KanaBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i know the stun chain by heart >.>....he has a pet remember? and he heals while im attking him...he heals pretty quick to.....

I don't know much about dueling or PK'ing with sins buuut common sense tells me to do something like this:

Stealth > stun pet (or sleep) > shadow teleport to mystic or whatever the stun tele is called > hit it until it's dead and unable to breathe. It's a squishy arcane class that dies in like 3 hits.

Oh, and one last thing: KILL THE MYSTIC, NOT THE PET! Dead mystic = no pet = you win.

It's not analytical calculus. USE. YOUR. HEAD.
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options

Cheers,

Azzazin
    Oh btw if you read my statement over again I was asking for a CONSISTENT way to beat them. Tidal protection is consistent at all : /. Think about the comment your reading before you respond to it >.>. Looks like I'm not the troll or the dumb one here ^_^. Even though tidal protection works sometime i still have to deal with there pet, the AOE heal (that acts as a self heal in PvP), falling leafs (yet again another self heal), AND break in the clouds ( "can i haz self healz :D?"). Hell even the infamous stun chain dosent work,(ether they heal to fast or there pet stuns me). You'd would know these things if you DEULED them before lvl 89(deeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp :D). I say b4 lvl 89 because all u have too do (if your a demon) is shadow tele + demon spark + and just do 5 or four aps and call it a day. For sage its shadow tele + inner harmony + sage spark riseing dragon strike then sub-sea strike and earthern rift. I wanted to know a "sure fire way" to beat mystics, but just like psy you have to one shot them or the fight becomes to long anddddd......"Q~Q **** perfect world I'm gonna go back to SSF IV now....at least I can pwn people with Sagat W/o them healing" XD
  • Ghost_Nappa - Lost City
    Ghost_Nappa - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    teleport stun->harmoney->spark->aoe(kills pet/s)->and as said before, whackwhackwhack. I feel sorry for you if you cant out DD a mystic spaming heals, use interupters, stuns, throatcut the bugger too. Hell I puncture wound one of those demon looking pet things and it was dead from the DoT faster than the mystic was. However, I have found there is never a "surefire" way to kill ANYONE so asking people for one is kinda... ehh. Its just my oppinion. Also lol@ungodly ikr?
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if you really need to ask how to beat any class as an assn, you're playing the wrong class.

oh and dont bother starting an earthguard... i hear they actually require some thinking.
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    xxxdsmer wrote: »
    if you really need to ask how to beat any class as an assn, you're playing the wrong class.

oh and dont bother starting an earthguard... i hear they actually require some thinking.

btw i found out how to beat them (no thanks too you cocky stuck up i-think-im better than everyone-eles trolls) so u guys can stop posting now :D b:pleasedb:victoryb:pleased
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    btw i found out how to beat them (no thanks too you cocky stuck up i-think-im better than everyone-eles trolls) so u guys can stop posting now :D b:pleasedb:victoryb:pleased

btw my earthgaurd is lvl 59 u made this comment to late >.>
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Soo after 15 or 20 days of meticulous analysis and consideration, you figured out how to kill a squishy mystic. You must be a genius. b:laugh
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Soo after 15 or 20 days of meticulous analysis and consideration, you figured out how to kill a squishy mystic. You must be a genius. b:laugh

correction, after 3 days....then i learned how to beat a sin on my mystic....btw, i am pretty smart ***** :D
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    correction, after 3 days....then i learned how to beat a sin on my mystic....btw, i am pretty smart ***** :D

it took 3 days to bean an arcane class with no antistun on a sin

well arent you so special heres a golden star on your chart and some more glue for you to sniff
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear
    EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I know u already figured it out, but i wanna add something else too. Use maze steps, awesome skill. Stealth>after 2 seconds use shadow tele>just melee or use deep sting+spark+melee. If u get stunned use maze steps.
    I am a spammer among trolls,
    Words are my weapons, smileys my shield,
    I have spammed over 1000 pages,
    Ignoring dislikes, nor listening to admins,
    Yet my posts are rarely deleted,
    So as I troll, Give me, Unlimited Spam Works!
    b:laugh
    edited March 2011
    Options

Wow. So smart it took you three days to defeat an arcane class with a fricken sin. How old are you again?
  • Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide
    Deaths_Devil - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aren't sins overpowerd?
  • Zanget$u - Lost City
    Zanget$u - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aren't sins overpowerd?

no sins arnt just another great fighter class i love fighting them cuzz its always fun go sins muahahahahaahhab:victoryb:victory i wana fight you
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wow. So smart it took you three days to defeat an arcane class with a fricken sin. How old are you again?
    All these things guys have listed don't work on the mystic I'm fighting with that being saidits not my fault if your ideals don't work intact they only prove that you guys are just as dumb as u as you accuse me of being. Intact any good pvp mysic wil pick apart yout convetional tactics with ease.oh btw if I got any words wrong I was typing this from a laggtastic iPod touch with it's dumb auto correct. For instance intact was suppose to be intact but my iPod hate this forum (I wonder why)
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options

Ok I'll try this once more intact was suppose to be infact
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it took 3 days to bean an arcane class with no antistun on a sin

well arent you so special heres a golden star on your chart and some more glue for you to sniff

Glue :D!?!?!? I...LOVE you man :D!!!! How'd you know I like glue :D!?!? And a star?!?!? Thank you mister perfect wonder man!!
This discussion has been closed.