The 2 new Warsoul weapons:

jemoeder22
jemoeder22 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Well I`m quite interested to see how the 2 new WS weapons look like ... I did some searching but I couldn`t find any images of them. So I was wondering or anyone could post a image of those 2 new weapons?? If so then ty in advance =p
Post edited by jemoeder22 on

Comments

• Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    u cant find images of them cuz no one has them unless u go on a pserver.
  • XMichelx - Heavens Tear
    XMichelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bumpb:victory
  • Aio - Lost City
    Aio - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Pretty damn sure there aren't any new ones since earthguard's didn't get any new weapons to go with their class...

Both use currently existing weapons....
  • tyler199
    tyler199 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No need for them with the release of r9 and r9 gets better refines.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sure just lend me a couple trillion in game coin and ill happily provide a screenshot b:chuckle

you would have to find someone playing on a private server to get a pic.

and i dont think they usually post here...
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    tyler199 wrote: »
    No need for them with the release of r9 and r9 gets better refines.

Uhhh... What?

+12 Nebulous Shooter (R9) = +1200 damage.

+12 Flowing Stardust (Warsoul bow) = +1200 damage.

Looks identical on the refines.

Nebulous Shooter damage is 1257-2334, +1200 = 2457-3534

Flowing Stardust damage is 1211-2248, +1200 = 2411-3448

Adds is where the R9 shines, at least on Archer.

R9 gives a +50 attack level with a full set, you get a ton of -int, Spirit Blackhole from the bow, and a thimble full of extra dex.

Flowing Stardust gives +50 attack level just from the bow, decreases MDef on target, about the same thimble full of Dex as the R9 bow, and +4% crit rate boost.

IF you went with R9 armor/ring with Flowing Stardust, you get +10 Def and +50 Attack level, lose -0.1 int, and Dispel, gain 4% crit bonus. Full R9 gives +50 attack level, more -int, no def level boost, less crit rate bonus, dispel instead of distract, and a little more damage.

Flowing Stardust costs approx the same as full R9, IIRC, if not more, so... I don't think it would be worth it. But, R9 bow minus armor vs Flowing Stardust... I think Flowing Stardust will do more damage overall due to the attack level bonus. You're doing a little less weapon damage, but you've got 20% more damage added comparatively due to the attack level modifier. Toss in a Jones Blessing, and your attack level goes up to 80 with either full R9 or just flowing stardust. Partial R9 armor + flowing stardust = +60 attack level, + Jones Blessing = +90 attack level, plus you can put some + attack level shards, and get it even higher if you were crazy.

I could compare, say, the R9 Veno gear to the Arcane Warsoul gear if you want... I think it's gonna be about the same. The attack level modifier on the Warsoul kinda makes up for the difference in weapon's base damage, plus, if you really want the MOST damage, it's obviously Warsoul + 4 pieces of R9 armor, for maximum attack level.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Pretty damn sure there aren't any new ones since earthguard's didn't get any new weapons to go with their class...

Both use currently existing weapons....

no they made 2 new weapons for the seekers for the warsoul weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The mystic warsoul wand actually has better stats than rank 9, unless you really want that 1% crit.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Seekers and Mystics got new sage weapons, that are specific only to their class.

The sage weapons that need 1 of each sign of bravery, dexterity, courage, strength, wisdom, speed, and endurance.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Fresh out of a private server. b:cute

Seeker Weapon
    Mystic Weapon

I would've checked on China, but all I have left is the pre-release client. And with that, OP's request has been fullfilled.
    seeker warsoul sword

You beat me to it half way while I was posting. b:sad
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Uhhh... What?

+12 Nebulous Shooter (R9) = +1200 damage.

+12 Flowing Stardust (Warsoul bow) = +1200 damage.

Looks identical on the refines.

Nebulous Shooter damage is 1257-2334, +1200 = 2457-3534

Flowing Stardust damage is 1211-2248, +1200 = 2411-3448

Adds is where the R9 shines, at least on Archer.

not to mention Nebulous Shooter has Spirit Blackhole, which is far more useful than what the Flowing Stardust has.