Options
124»

Comments

• Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Epic fail moment... Hmm....

1- I was grinding with my best friend (we weren't in squad). I had my nix out, and had bleed on automatic. I also forgot to turn my PvP protections on whites back on.... I kept pressing tab and Alt+1 to make my nix attack. Eventually I tab my poor friend, nix went after him... When I realized I had accidently sent my nix on him, I started clicking on follow like crazy. I think I clicked about 30 times in 10 seconds. Of course the damned bird brain didn't listen... Bleed got him. And I got a nice pink name + 2 hours...

That was months ago, but I still feel bad about that! b:cry

2- I decide to go ppking outside arch. I take my nix out and buff it. I go out and get attacked. I start defending myself, and then I think ''WHERE THE HELL IS THAT STUPID BIRD BRAIN?!'' I look around and see the damn bird inside SZ, flying over west arch wall, and watching me die. The only thing missing was him enjoying a bucket of pop corn...

Note: I have tones of stories like that with my nix. That's why I got so sick of it and removed him from my short cut bar. b:bye I got him when SoF/nix feathers were still 2.5k, but I STILL WANT MY 27MILL BACK!!! b:angry
  • blackrosedan
    blackrosedan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My epic fail moment............

It was my first time running a TT (it was TT1-1) so I got a friend and her friend to help. She was telling me about how theres these hand thingy that pops up from the ground and will kill you in 1 hit.

she: watch out for clapping hands

me: what hands?

she: the ones that pop up from the ground. they'll kill you in 1 hit

me: ok. got it.

*so we started tt and ran in and started killing and was about to head into the first corridor to the first boss (forgot the name)*

she: ok its the hands.

me: got it!

me: this? (stands on top of the innocent-looking ring)

*hands go "clap"*

she: yes. that.

me: ok. now i got it.

*got a res and buffed and continued down the corridor*

me: im all good now

*hands go "clap"*

me: erm.....lag...

b:cry
    b:surrender
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Valiantly charging at Cenminator with my plastic daggers on my first day of playing PWI. It ended disgustingly horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • wildwolfrider
    wildwolfrider Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    While this got necroed a couple posts back, I still think it's amusing enough to post.

Anyway...my most fail moment.

So, I'm soloing 59 with my veno who at the time was 85 or so, and I was farming rep before the rep sales, so it wasn't wined. All is going well until I hit the water valley. I totally forgot that my herc was on auto, and I send him in to a group of the turtles in the main room with Qianji. I'm thinking it's all good up until the point where herc starts running away from me......toward all of the other turtles. He ends up agroing the entire room full of turtles, and, smart veno that I am, I decide to heal him when just calling him back doesn't work. So there I am with a whole room full of turtles looking at me now, a dead herc, and, of course, I'm still in my heavy armor (because we all know heavy is the best armor for 59, right?). I don't even have time to curse when I get hit by multiple magic attacks at once and the always fun 'you were killed by...' message pops up.

And yet, I so wish I had a screenie of that moment...
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a TW faction on Dreamweaver is called EpicPhail
    i like potato
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The only time i fail is by squading with those that get in over their head and make the squad die. i learned to run away rather than die.
    He who fights and runs away , lives to run another day
    as a soloist, i never fail,
    i died too many times to ever let that happen againb:chuckle
    MY EPIC FAIL is the fact i must be a soloist. too many BAKAS in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's very late and we're finally doing a GV wave 5 for a friend's map culti and we are doing great, going hard and smoothly at it...
    then comes wave 5: we basically annihilate the boss in virtually no time and since we have this custom of getting ganked by a certain kitty in the end of any guild runs we do, we prepare ourselves (talking in pms about getting him), anticipating his ganking by droping squad as he does too: we go at him madly, 3 sparks all over the place trying to whoop his ***...
    some deaths happen evidently and we then realize, as the culti guy let us know, that we have just only killed the first boss of this wave...not the one he needs, which is coming shortly after

fail. crazy laughters on vent. cries too.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I slept with this really hot chick.

Then I realized it was my sister.

Also this thread is kinda necro...
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But nonetheless it's amusing

Post 100 ;o
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok, so my fail moment was pretty bad.

i was fighting people in Silverpool, just kos/people who attacked me etc etc, and i end up in a squad of randoms, but me and a friend start fun fighting with fists 3sparks the usual, and i end up dieing. i had no guardian scrolls and was blood red. and dropped my Love: Up and Down, and it wasn't my friend who picked up, but some random person in my squad that picked it up, dropped squad, and forcelogged.

tell me someone has a worse one? b:surrender
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok, so my fail moment was pretty bad.

i was fighting people in Silverpool, just kos/people who attacked me etc etc, and i end up in a squad of randoms, but me and a friend start fun fighting with fists 3sparks the usual, and i end up dieing. i had no guardian scrolls and was blood red. and dropped my Love: Up and Down, and it wasn't my friend who picked up, but some random person in my squad that picked it up, dropped squad, and forcelogged.

tell me someone has a worse one? b:surrender

I was there on my BM when that happened lol...I felt bad but at the same time I wish I'd have picked it up and sold it back to you xD
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.