Here is a screen capture of the error I get

kmullin211984
kmullin211984 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
Hey Guys,
In addition to my other posts that I've already made on this error, here is a screenshot of the error I get when I try to install the game and hit the 99% mark. I really would like to play this
game and hope someone is nice enough to help me out. Thanks! Hope this helps.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx96/kmullin211984/pwierror.jpg
Post edited by kmullin211984 on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Here are some things that might help you, because Windows or your security software could be blocking it.

Add the game folder and/or game file to the exceptions list in your firewall or antivirus software.

Example: C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International

You also might need to temporarily disable your antivirus, MS Security Essentials or Windows Firewall long enough to download, install, patch and login to get into the game, and then turn it back on. Sometimes disabling may not help and you will need to add an exception for the game folder.

It might be Windows, Windows Firewall, Admin (such as running the game as Administrator), UAC, network, or antivirus settings that you will need to change so that they aren't blocking or throttling the game.

You can also try changing your proxy settings for Internet Explorer 8, to have them turned off here: Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > and then untick all of the proxy settings.

If you still need additional help, please Search our Knowledge Base for the terms mentioned above. Let us know what you tried and what errors you got when you reply to us.

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • kmullin211984
    kmullin211984 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Never mind. Problem solved. I had to disable my anti-virus and then install the game. Thanks!