Inv. Extension Stone

Hellsire - Archosaur
Hellsire - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Doing a quest to increase my inventory size, just wondering where I can find one of these?
Post edited by Hellsire - Archosaur on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's a cash shop item. One stone is 3 gold and gives 8 slots, the super stone is 9 gold and opens the whole inventory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Hellsire - Archosaur
    Hellsire - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ah ok thank you. Do you know the average price of these in coins from other players? Does it vary greatly from server to server?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    With ~700k coin per gold, you're looking at ~2 million coin for an inventory stone, ~4.5 million for a super inventory stone. Price will vary with the market price of gold, which varies with time and between servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just as an FYI, the Super Inventory Stone is a far better deal than the Inventory Stone, as it gives you 32 slots for the price of 24 slots from the Inventory Stones. Even better than that when there's a Super Inventory Stone sale.

If I only ever spent $10 on the game, a Super Inventory Stone would be the first item I'd buy. It saves you time (so you're not running to the banker as often), money (so you're not leaving valuable items around because your inventory is full), and gives you more flexibility (because you can carry a wider variety of pots, armor, etc... with you).

Still, until you actually have the stone, there's no need to have the quest, so if you already picked up the Inventory Expansion quest, just trash that quest until you actually have the stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Albertodel - Harshlands
    Albertodel - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can't find the super inventory stone in the Boutique.

Anyone knows why?

Thx.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can't find the super inventory stone in the Boutique.

Anyone knows why?

Because you're not very good at driving a user interface?

It's there, click "Utility" then click "Storage" and it's the top right item.

Admittedly the new UI makes those look a LOT less like the buttons they actually are.
  • Albertodel - Harshlands
    Albertodel - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Because you're not very good at driving a user interface?

It's there, click "Utility" then click "Storage" and it's the top right item.

Admittedly the new UI makes those look a LOT less like the buttons they actually are.

Thx for your help.