Didn't get a Mount and blessing =(

DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
So, I just got back on after not playing for about 6-7 months. I just came back and bought a couple pre paid cards and a ton of coral packs, I got some nice stuff =D.
My Mom also plays, she's on SSI and plays MMO's to pass the time. She received a free mount and blessing. We started at the same time, I did not receive anything, my mailbox was full when I left and I emptied out half of it just when I got back. I figured my mount and blessing we're in limbo, waiting for my mailbox to have some room. But I still have not received a GM letter with my gifts. How do I go about getting that free mount and blessing? I've spent hundreds of dollars on this "FREE game" and would like to get some help concerning this. I'll look around the site for a petition for help. But would appreciate a response here, if you're not a MOD or GM and have nothing useful to say, go spam the next thread.
Post edited by DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Go click that http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2010_anniversary

If you still didnt get something an hour after that, try sending a ticket.
    Guess they will tell you if you can get one.

Oh. And sorry for not being a GM/mod.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Thanks, the page takes a long time to load and than gives me the message. Oops! There was an error sending you the item.

You had something very useful to say! b:thanks
    I was just trying to ward off the spammers and flamers.

After a little closer look I can see I'm entitled to a mount and anniversary blessing.

Anniversary Mount

Anniversary Mount for users registered on September 2009 or before.

Anniversary Blessing

A gift for everyone!

• KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    damn Now i see where my tax paying dollars are going to..gooooOOOoo mom!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OP, Please go here https://register.perfectworld.com/account

Under profile, you will see your registration date. Your forum registration date has nothing to do with being eligible for the gift.

However, I still recommend sending a ticket. You can do so here: http://support.perfectworld.com/
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Registration Date: 02/07/2009

I registered at the forums quite a while after starting to play. Thank you for the info, I'm going to send a ticket now. Has this happened to a lot of people? How long do you think it would take to get a response and this resolved?
    Also, they may want to check the link on the page to claim the Anni mount, clothes, and blessing. I'm still receiving an error, and am probably not the only one.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They've recently had problems with their reward pages, including DQ Rewards and Jones' Blessings pages, so I suppose this page is having the same problem.

Hopefully they should all be fixed soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    "Oops there was an error sending you the item"

Darn, I was hoping to get another blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Luxiouss - Harshlands
    Luxiouss - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i registered on Registration Date: 08/14/2008 and didnt get any of the anniversary gifts QQ
  • Kumiko_zen - Heavens Tear
    Kumiko_zen - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i didnt even know that i should get stuff until i saw this, but how do i know what character and what server they're gonna get sent to? i dont play on heaven's tear anymore because of the ping compared to dreamweaver, just started playing again and i dont think im going back to heaven's tear even tho thats where my old main is... god i wish i could transfer my charac..... anyways.............. where my stuff goin? :P
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Highest level char on each server gets it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."