Dragon Point items

Options
Vivyenne - Heavens Tear
Vivyenne - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,
I have tried to send my cleric a makeover scroll twice from the Dragon Point shop with no success. Is there a problem with the page still or am I just doing it wrong? I pick the server and my cleric and then the item and it asks me how many and that it will be sent, so I click comfirm. But it never shows up. Please help, if anyone knows what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Vivyenne - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    Atreyuthus - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have tried to send my cleric a makeover scroll twice from the Dragon Point shop with no success. Is there a problem with the page still or am I just doing it wrong? I pick the server and my cleric and then the item and it asks me how many and that it will be sent, so I click comfirm. But it never shows up. Please help, if anyone knows what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.

Are you checking your mailbox to confirm whether or not you have received the makeover scroll?

Furthermore, have you been deducted the respective amount of DQ Points for said items?

Are you selecting the right character for your server?

If you still find no fix, try submitting a ticket b:pleased
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1023341

Regardless of it saying the problem is resolved, some people are still having problems with it. =/
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Solerina - Sanctuary
    Solerina - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I encountered the same problem the other day. Just try it again another time, it'll work eventually. I saw a few posts on this same problem somewhere around here, maybe in one of the DQ stickies.
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1023341

Regardless of it saying the problem is resolved, some people are still having problems with it. =/

I understand that people are still having problems with the DQ Points, but I was just trying to make sure that there was no "operator error". I'm not negating there still being problems, just trying to solve one with a simple solution...

b:victory
  • Vivyenne - Heavens Tear
    Vivyenne - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have 80k DP, and yes I have checked my mailbox. I just followed the directions, picked my server, chose my char, picked the item, selected 1 of said tiem, clicked comfirm. Still nothing in my mailbox. it doesn't deduct the DP off my total, so I just assumed I was doing something wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have 80k DP, and yes I have checked my mailbox. I just followed the directions, picked my server, chose my char, picked the item, selected 1 of said tiem, clicked comfirm. Still nothing in my mailbox. it doesn't deduct the DP off my total, so I just assumed I was doing something wrong.

If you are NOT being deducted DQ Points then there must be something else wrong besides you missing it. I assume you no errors of any kind (except for the obvious "it's not working properly"), so I would recommend posting in the above mentioned thread or submitting a ticket for best results

b:pleased
  • icanksentral
    icanksentral Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i cant even see my dq points... the page said it's coming soonb:surrender
  • icanksentral
    icanksentral Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i had no problem at all spending dq points before and traded them to some items.
    having a willing to have good stuff i saved my DPs and by this time i am sure my DPs are 50k + but i coundt even see dqrewards page (not an internet connection error). could not see my DPs, so i could not even try to trade any point to any itemb:shutup