"The Black Altar - Moving On" Help

Pajun - Sanctuary
Pajun - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm having troubles with this Earthguard quest regarding the Solstone Altar where I need to bring the quest item Crystal of Lothran to.

Could someone please give me the coordinates or tell me roughly where it is?

Greatly appreciate it, thanks. b:thanks
Post edited by Pajun - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Pajun - Sanctuary
    Pajun - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nevermind, found it. xD;
  • Squallrogue - Sanctuary
    Squallrogue - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nevermind, found it. xD;

What do you mean nevermind? I'm looking for the solstone altar and I can't find it either.
  • crytoz
    crytoz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    can't find it either
  • spartanghost257
    spartanghost257 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    its 133, 274
  • Airulina - Dreamweaver
    Airulina - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm having troubles with this Earthguard quest regarding the Solstone Altar where I need to bring the quest item Crystal of Lothran to.

Hello. This is kind of a branch off from this request for help. I found the altar and went to Talus City but instead of going to elder, I decided to go to 1000 Streams and get my inventory and bank slts sqaured away. I went ack to Talus City via telestone (probably wrong name-teleport stone) and went to the altar you come in on when you come from the crystal quest -Spire of Awakening. The coordinates helper indicates the elder is there but I cannot find/rreach. So went back to Spire of Awakening Solstone altar thinking that the key to finding the elder is to come in from the Solstone altar-but altar won't transport me there again. Can anyone advise me on how to find the elder of Talus City? You would be a lifesaver. Sorry if name of city is wrong-closed out of patch element already.Have already invested too much in this character to start over. b:sad
  • tangerine17
    tangerine17 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm having trouble with this quest :( I stand in the glowing spot BUT nothing happens.
  • Renaikun - Heavens Tear
    Renaikun - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can't even find out how to get to it =(
  • mabsadrone
    mabsadrone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm having trouble with this quest :( I stand in the glowing spot BUT nothing happens.

i do have the same problem, and cant even trash the quest.... did you solve that anyway?
  • Kurumilla - Raging Tide
    Kurumilla - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    luminostone altar = solstone altar??? seriously i got a quest to get there, but i dont get teleported to tellus
  • I_DemoniA_I - Raging Tide
    I_DemoniA_I - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    luminostone altar = solstone altar??? seriously i got a quest to get there, but i dont get teleported to tellus

its for me, not for my wizzy b:surrender
  • tara555
    tara555 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Does anybody really know how to find the altar??? I have tried asking in-game and no one will respond. I would appreciate any help given.
  • Lemonileaf - Archosaur
    Lemonileaf - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Click 'M' which will open your map, click it once to make it bigger, if your in of Awaking or The Fissure look to yourur top left and there is the solestone altar, just follow the path and you'll end up the there.
    b:cute lemonileaf b:chuckle
  • venesska
    venesska Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    guys what do you mean about the numbers i don't get them i'm trying to find the solstone altar but still can't find it b:cry
  • laerethe
    laerethe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My brother is having a different problem. He has the crystal, and he stands in the center of the SolStone altar, but he doesn't get teleported?

Does anybody know how to fix this? How does he 'hold' the crystal?
  • munyaka
    munyaka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    its 133, 274

Thanck's))))
  • scarharo2love
    scarharo2love Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I foun the soultion. solstone altar is NOT luminastone altar. the solstone is somwhere around the fissure. tofind it enter on the map and the zoom in by clicking on it. it will transport you automatically
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Necro... the people asking about it either already found it, or quit the game by now. Or possibly both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary
    ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    does anyone have a real SOLUTION to this..

as in go.. here..

no.. go some where around some place. zoom the map and it auto works..

??
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Somebody already posted the location and really, how hard is it to zoom in the map and look around near the spire of awakening for the correct altar? I had no problem finding it, the day Genesis came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    In the order they were posted....

its 133, 274
    does anyone have a real SOLUTION to this..

as in go.. here..

no.. go some where around some place. zoom the map and it auto works..

??
    Yes, I can definitely see how hard that was. And now, they've updated the quest trackers copying code from FW so that you don't even have to go look for it anymore. You can just click and autopath. Hell even the quests where the point was to go searching now you can just click and autopath.

I can see I'm adding someone else to my "Do NOT squad with this idiot" list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary
    ShaynaTOR - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I searched.. I zoomed.. I read.. I pushed this button and that button..

when to where this thread said it worked..

went to where someone said it worked..

(spent day's on this)..

Well again I spent hours walking around trying to find the right place to stand and still nothing..

their is no auto path to this place.

the text describe a place south of where the 133, 274 and the 113,274 locations are..

and I"m glad to be added to your list.... saves the trouble of not having to argue in squad..

have a great day

found it..

their is an auto path.. but not in the quest screen..

on the quest tracker..

but you can't click to go their.. you have to type in the numbers into the coordinates assistant..

hope this helps someone!!