Help with skills, please.

X_Toto_X - Dreamweaver
X_Toto_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Barbarian
Hi, I'm pretty new, just started a couple days ago. Haven't met anyone yet and there are still quite a few things I don't fully understand.

Currently I'm at lvl 10, with roughly 900 hp. But the problem is I haven't learned any other skill appart from the two you start with, and the first is still at lvl 1. You learn more as you level up or you have to adquire them from someone else, or buy them? I'm at a loss here. I've checked the skill tree and my char was supposed to gain at least three skill by this time.
Post edited by X_Toto_X - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This post got ignored.b:shocked
    hope you've figured it out by now

Okay, so Lost City is your starting city. West from the teleporter in the center is a "Hu The Barbarian Master" or something like that. He'll be standing next to a Veno Master also. Talk to him and you'll see a list of skills you can learn. Each skill takes spirit and a slighlty higher amount of coin to learn. If you don't have enough spirit or coin then they won't be lit up. You will also need to work on your spirit cultivation to learn higher levels skills. These are the gold quests. Make sure you keep on these.

As for what skills? Focus on your tiger skills. The only human skills you should focus with so early are Mighty swing (for its stun) and Penetrate Armor (for its debuff). The rest come in handy later but not yet. First get any buffs and passive skills, like Axe Mastery, True Form, Shapeshifting Intensity Poison Fang, Beast Kings Inspiration,and Strength of Titans. Flesh Ream is a must!!! Beastial Rage is great and only 1 level. Devour is awesome too but Flesh Ream takes priority. Level roar as you can.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • X_Toto_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Toto_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thanks a lot! I was starting to think the question was too stupid to take notice. In ether saga things were easier, here I was confused with most things, kinda overwhelmed and didn't know what was I doing wrong. Thanks again, that helped a lot.