Dragon Points System Live

Comments

• SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Should we be expecting new items in DP sist. soon ? b:puzzled
    btw, I WANT THE EVENTS BUTTON BACK ASAP b:angry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    not working for me now. Can we please get it fixed to stop it from only sending stuff when it feels like it?b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For those of you who are having difficulties getting items sent to you, were these issues occurring before the site re-design as well, or did you just start experiencing them in the past few days?
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i just tried it and nothing happened :/ when the DQ page came back online after the Genesis patch, that very same night i tried to get something but it didnt work too, but when i tried again in the morning, i was able to trade my DQ points...i just assumed prolly there were alot of people trying to access it and that's why i couldnt get anything

but before the new site layout, everything was fine for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For those of you who are having difficulties getting items sent to you, were these issues occurring before the site re-design as well, or did you just start experiencing them in the past few days?

I had this happen previous to the redesign, but the redesign seemed to really break it badly. I was having issues since your servers got messed up before update.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • dragon80blaster
    dragon80blaster Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    its been a lil while since I used DQ rewards before the redisign but it worked then but now after selecting server, character, then selecting the amount of items and hit send it just refreshes the page. Thats it, still have the same amount of points and nothing had been sent to my character.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2011

It's was happaning once in a wile b5 the new site. Hapaning alot more now. I send perfect stones several times a day. Well atleast attemp to.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • ObiWanNairb - Sanctuary
    ObiWanNairb - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Tried Using DQ but nothing happens - when trying to select server and Character
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I have had these problems since the page was published. I have even submitted a ticket for it. I can select the server, but anything after that is a no go.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Allannia - Sanctuary
    Allannia - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can't get it to work either, and as for browser, I can only use IE due to my schools limitations on college supplied laptops, was a trick to even get the game squeezed through the security b:surrender
  • RheaMoon - Sanctuary
    RheaMoon - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Tried Using DQ but nothing happens - when trying to select server and Character

+1 b:cry
  • VeonitaMysti - Dreamweaver
    VeonitaMysti - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was hoping for a DQ rewards list update but nothing b:sad
    when will we finally get like EG flyers in Event Shop b:cry

Veo~
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    Veonita LvL 23 Seeker
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • Allannia - Sanctuary
    Allannia - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I don't know if it was happening before the re-design, i was saving my points for random dyes for new fashion and now I can't get them for some odd reason.
  • AdrianaP - Raging Tide
    AdrianaP - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    been having this issue before and after redesign...and actually before redesign it only took 1hr and it would work again...but now im trying for 2 days and nothing ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mushi - Raging Tide
    Mushi - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah the makeover scroll is not working to being sent...
  • xtashx
    xtashx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm also having issues..tried sending different amounts..and to different toons but nothing works.
  • kruebbes
    kruebbes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I use the DQ rewards system everyday. (I'm a dye junkie) For the past maybe 4 days what was happening was when you tried to send an item the progress bar would go too quick and the items wouldnt send. I would try again later and you can easily tell if it worked by how long it took to send. Currently the page is completely down. I hope this helps with figuring out what the problem is.
  • djtoratoratora
    djtoratoratora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    don't work.
  • Moonsyn - Raging Tide
    Moonsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can't charge zen either...
  • Alidora - Archosaur
    Alidora - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can't charge zen? Im sure they will be right on top of that first. Let's see how quick they get that back up and running. lol
  • KizuKunaii - Harshlands
    KizuKunaii - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Notice the DQ Rewards page is back down along with a few other pages *coughjonesblessingcough*

:<

It's been more than a week now, if i'm not mistaken. Weren't we promised "in about a week"?
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The DQ page was working for me yesterdayb:shocked
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Moonsyn - Raging Tide
    Moonsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can't charge zen? Im sure they will be right on top of that first. Let's see how quick they get that back up and running. lol

Oh yea that was fixed a.s.a.p. lol

DQ on the other hand...nopeb:surrender
  • bself23
    bself23 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    if its up then why does it say its down?
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay, whew!

I thought I was the only one that was going through this backdrop -- I've been excited to get R.Dyes and Scrolls again with the points. It uploaded my amount fast from last nights event though will not sent my stuff no matter how many times I reload. Though thankfully I looked up here and glad to see that I'm not the only one going through this. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • thekins
    thekins Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the best part about a resolved issue is where it still doesnt work!
  • ErzaScarlet_ - Harshlands
    ErzaScarlet_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011

cant get any items been trying for 5days to get pigments
    still hasnt
    9160 dq points
    send to toon
    reloads saying i have 9160 points remaining and wont send the pigments
  • Ecstazy - Dreamweaver
    Ecstazy - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's not working for me either :< I try to send items but the page reloads w/o sending anything :(
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Funny how it's workign fine for me STILL on explorer... only time it never worked was when it really WAS down.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sitll not working but thankfully points did show up after much longer then usual