[Server Re-start] Saturday Night for Daylight Savings!

13»

Comments

• MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur
    MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok... lemme try to break this down to ya...

EST servers = 11pm EST - 8pm PST
    PST servers = 2am PST - 5am EST

frankie had it right... you people failed at math... AGAIN b:sweat
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    @__@

is the complaining necessary? at least I woke up while they were doing a maint this time rather than passing out waiting for servers to go back up xD
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same here in Arizona!!

Hurray for Daylight Saving-free states!!b:cute

reallyy? i didn't know that O_O
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    As stated in the ACTUAL post above this, I've been wrong this whole time.... idk why i keep thinking HT is a east coast server (cept maybe the fact i'm ON the east coast). They should just do all the servers at one damn time.... avoid the confusion... rofl
    actually dreamweaver (east coast server) had their time change done at 2 am EST, not 5 am >,<

but yeah, they kinda messed up on getting the times straight on their post.

which was right......... East coast servers went down at 11 pm Sat (2 am Sunday if your'e ON the east coast). WEST COAST servers went down NOW at 2 am PST(it's now 5 am EST)
  • LemonLu - Lost City
    LemonLu - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Aw man...Well I guess I'll do some housework while I;m waiting..I hope while their at it they may fix some of the bugs and glitches. That would be nice. b:pleased
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Aw man...Well I guess I'll do some housework while I;m waiting..I hope while their at it they may fix some of the bugs and glitches. That would be nice. b:pleased

Rarely happens.
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    QQ whens server up?? b:cry
  • _MysticFate_ - Heavens Tear
    _MysticFate_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Server's are up:3
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    WEEEEEEE! b:thanks
  • KillKill - Harshlands
    KillKill - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ye serwer up by whers my mystic n others chars?! They gone wtf?! b:shocked
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Ye serwer up by whers my mystic n others chars?! They gone wtf?! b:shocked

wut o_O
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    As stated in the ACTUAL post above this, I've been wrong this whole time.... idk why i keep thinking HT is a east coast server (cept maybe the fact i'm ON the east coast). They should just do all the servers at one damn time.... avoid the confusion... rofl

which was right......... East coast servers went down at 11 pm Sat (2 am Sunday if your'e ON the east coast). WEST COAST servers went down NOW at 2 am PST(it's now 5 am EST)

i think you have a reading problem. or perhaps we are misunderstanding each other. if you go back to the first post in this thread it says specifically "For you east-coast server people, that would mean Saturday March 12th at 11pm EST(server time)."

Again, as I said before: Dreamweaver Server (an East Coast Server) went down at 02:00 EST on Sunday March 13th. It did not go down at 11pm Saturday as the original post indicated - but rather 3 hours later. I'm not even going to attempt to guess whether this was a mistake on the posting end, or if it was a mistake on the actual shutdown - but as I said before, it was at the wrong time either way. Doesnt really matter to me either way tbh, although it happened about 2 hours sooner than I was thinking it would happen (assuming that since they did not go down at 11pm est as indicated in the thread, that they would go down instead at 5am est.) What seems to have happened actually was that all servers were taken down at 2 AM in their own prospective time zone (west coast servers went down at 2 am PST - east coast server, or dreamweaver at any rate, went down at 2 am EST).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    apparently YOU have reading problem and a comprehension problem, although i see where frankie messed up too. But since WHEN do they give out times not based on pacific? your server went down at 2 am....... what fracking time is it on the east coast when it's 11 PM on the WEST COAST?? geeee 2 am........ and wait a sec... you sure dreamweaver is a EAST coast server? Cause HT is... and it went down at 2 am THEIR time (5 am here), which then turned into 3 and 6 since that's when i set my clocks too lol

"11pm EST(server time)." but that's where he also screwed up.... shouldn't have put EST THERE. Shoulda just said 11 pm server time If you ignore that the servers went down when they should've.... like i said above.

ugh who cares honestly idk why i'm responding this is done and over....... rofl
  • Lexie_Angel - Dreamweaver
    Lexie_Angel - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So far all the severs are up but...not Dreamweaver which is the only sever I play on and its still not back on b:sad I hope it will be back on soon...Really want to play b:surrender
  • Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    have you got to be kidding me.. you *******s just made me fail my wedding quest...
    i dont see why i bother to put money in your pocket when u coulda have did what u needed to do on update day.. the sever time doesnt do a damn thing to anything in game..

thx for **** up my night *******s

I know I'm late to the party but they told us tuesday they would be shutting servers down to change the clocks this weekend. You should have know this was gonna happen.
    and wait a sec... you sure dreamweaver is a EAST coast server? Cause HT is... and it went down at 2 am THEIR time (5 am here),
    Um your joking right? HT is a west coast server. The very first PWI server at that.
    b:surrenderSorry didn't bother reading your twos whole argument. So I'm figuring your being a smart *** but thought I'd correct you if you wasn't
  • sumariadna
    sumariadna Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My character and the one i married have been unable to do our banquet.. all times for the day we choose were wiped even the couple after us was unable to get theres...

Can someone plz help with this and clear this up as we would still like to get the marriage banquet. Find it to be unfair and would like to get what we paid for as the packs and ten quest r out the fun also.........b:cry
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sumariadna wrote: »
    My character and the one i married have been unable to do our banquet.. all times for the day we choose were wiped even the couple after us was unable to get theres...

Can someone plz help with this and clear this up as we would still like to get the marriage banquet. Find it to be unfair and would like to get what we paid for as the packs and ten quest r out the fun also.........b:cry

You're gonna need to send in a support ticket, so they can help you - try to send in screenshots, if you can, showing that the reservation was wiped away. Once you send in the ticket, you gotta remember to be patient, because this has happened to others, so they're probably very busy.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for the warning. b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]