Faction Kicking

Options
CritCat - Archosaur
CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Etherblade (West)
I find it pretty funny that people kick people just cause they feel like it,

for example, I was kicked one day from GreyWardn because the leader was in a bad mood.

After that, I was kicked out of Angelous after asking for FCC.

Next time, I was kicked because I PK anyone in PK mode, and they must not have liked that. It's a PvE server and you're whitenamed. 'nuff said IMO

It's sort of annoying.

I can understand if they've been annoying for a while, or if they steal items, etc

But I've been kicked for the most petty things, I'm to the point where I go "LOLUMAD" when I get kicked. It's never for a legitimate reason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Sin Build:
pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
Current Wizard Build:
pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
Post edited by CritCat - Archosaur on

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I find it pretty funny that people kick people just cause they feel like it,

for example, I was kicked one day from GreyWardn because the leader was in a bad mood.

After that, I was kicked out of Angelous after asking for FCC.

Next time, I was kicked because I PK anyone in PK mode, and they must not have liked that. It's a PvE server and you're whitenamed. 'nuff said IMO

It's sort of annoying.

I can understand if they've been annoying for a while, or if they steal items, etc

But I've been kicked for the most petty things, I'm to the point where I go "LOLUMAD" when I get kicked. It's never for a legitimate reason.

Crit I must say youve been very ignorant of your own behaviour and how you treat factions.

Im not suprised you were kicked multiple times by facs, and I hope you realise how tolerant I was by letting you stay at Immunity a few weeks ago, as long as you did when you were here, before you rqd, (even though I had receieved several complaints about you).

Idk about other leaders but, "being kinda annoying a lot" as it was put to me, I wouldnt say that was a kicking offence, just a personality issue.

Just this post alone shows how oblivious you are, "its not my fault! it must be every leader on the server!"

In your world chats I saw today, you were looking for a faction - TO FARM YOU TT. And FC.

You want to USE your faction, but most facs are gatherings of people who wanna play together for each others benefits, earning that help provided, not expecting it, or blackmailing it or spamming it out of them, attending a few tws as if it were some way to get everything you want.

You need to wake up and get over yourself if you dont want to keep getting kicked. I hope you come to this realisation asap.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Yasnani - Archosaur
    Yasnani - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How many times do you get kicked before you see a pattern and turn to yourself and ask, "What the *bleep* am I doing to annoy people that badly?"

Honestly, you've bled in and out of WarGods, and now Treason at least 10 times within the last six months and each time the "Leaders" that you point your fingers at have enough tolerance and patience to allow you back in.

I'm sure whatever it is that was done, it was done by you.

Look at yourself before you flame anyone else. Especially Leaders who have a hard enough job already without you adding to the mix.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How many times do you get kicked before you see a pattern and turn to yourself and ask, "What the *bleep* am I doing to annoy people that badly?"

Honestly, you've bled in and out of WarGods, and now Treason at least 10 times within the last six months and each time the "Leaders" that you point your fingers at have enough tolerance and patience to allow you back in.

I'm sure whatever it is that was done, it was done by you.

Look at yourself before you flame anyone else. Especially Leaders who have a hard enough job already without you adding to the mix.

Idk about other leaders, but I tend to regect people after 2nd or POSSIBLY 3rd time they "dissapoint" in my experience the repeat leavers are the ones with no respect, wont change and use factions like doormats.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Idk about other leaders, but I tend to regect people after 2nd or POSSIBLY 3rd time they "dissapoint" in my experience the repeat leavers are the
    ones with no respect, wont change and use factions like doormats.

I couldn't agree more, I've been patient with a lot of people because I see this server for what it is but leaving faction factions and coming back seems to be common places here. Dedicated players who stick to 1 faction through thick and thin is such a minority, sadly. What amazes me is that most of the reasons why people leave factions on this server is because of some personal issue that doesn't even involve the faction as a whole but they are willing to leave for that ONE person. It truly is a lack of respect for the community to constantly slap them in the face with leaving and coming back.
    Winning b:pleased
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Closed for biting the flame bait.
This discussion has been closed.