Will new Genesis class make Venos obsolete?

2»

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    2011-03-0612-47-25.jpg

anyway thats my plat charm. it had only been used for 3 days at that point
    mystics' mp drain is so bad lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    2011-03-0612-47-25.jpg

anyway thats my plat charm. it had only been used for 3 days at that point
    mystics' mp drain is so bad lol.

And what level is your mystic?

I could post a picture of my BM with a nearly empty plat MP charm, and say "it's an awful Mana sink, it lasted 3 days!", where in reality, that 3 days encompassed me leveling from level 20 to level 60 spamming AOEs (Christmas double exp/drops). All I did was quest.

If you sucked the life out of that MP charm at level 10, then yeah, I'll agree... Otherwise, no idea weather you're full of poo or not.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    And what level is your mystic?

I could post a picture of my BM with a nearly empty plat MP charm, and say "it's an awful Mana sink, it lasted 3 days!", where in reality, that 3 days encompassed me leveling from level 20 to level 60 spamming AOEs (Christmas double exp/drops). All I did was quest.

If you sucked the life out of that MP charm at level 10, then yeah, I'll agree... Otherwise, no idea weather you're full of poo or not.
    oh my mistake it was minimal use. i play the game for like only 2 hours a day lol.and hes lvl 69.
    lol i was thinking that info i added it but i didn't

and just an FYI i had the same leveling process with my wizard and she cost me WAY less mana in three days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Depraved - Raging Tide
    Depraved - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Who wants a Veno when you can take a Cleric/Veno?

Yes, Mystic will replace Venos in FC...you'll see :)
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
  • tidesuxbadly
    tidesuxbadly Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    - All classes became obsolete since the release of the Sins, so this is old ..
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lets see....

OPveno.jpg

No....
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    not gonna lie but the guy above me is right. the tideborn race is such a superior race. sins are probaly the best class in the game and psys follow right behind them at 2nd best.

eartguards need a big beef up. especially mystics. there just a very dissapointing class. i stopped hypering my mystic because its just not worth it after lvl 59 since cragglord is only a 20 second burst dmg summon... if they simply make that summon perm then mystics will be infinitely better.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    not gonna lie but the guy above me is right. the tideborn race is such a superior race. sins are probaly the best class in the game and psys follow right behind them at 2nd best.

eartguards need a big beef up. especially mystics. there just a very dissapointing class. i stopped hypering my mystic because its just not worth it after lvl 59 since cragglord is only a 20 second burst dmg summon... if they simply make that summon perm then mystics will be infinitely better.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Please, I make even LVL90-95 sins one shot themselves on my 83 undergeared veno. b:bye

And L2P before you hyper plox, TYVM
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meyki - Sanctuary
    Meyki - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bla bla bla
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    Lenaura - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nope, Clerics and venos are here to stay. I like my mystic but it cant hold agro like the herc can. Just try healing the summons and see what happens when your in a group of agro monsters. Unless you wanna buy reflect for the summons. Mana is a problem so if your trying to heal someone while doing pole etc..huge problem unless you wanna waste a charm or herbs. Clerics have bb, everyone loves bb. Clerics ahve buffs. Mystic do not heal anywhere near as much as clerics heals do and do not have buffs.

Mystics could be considered a poor/lazy mans veno since you dont have spend millions buying a herc and or nix.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    eh? what? u can buy sklls for the mystic pets?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    (Great, not only this thread has a necro, but the one who revived it is totally off-topic. I felt like responding, but I guess I will not in the end)
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
This discussion has been closed.