gold prices in HT 1.3mill and up

Barunaa - Heavens Tear
Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
hehe, a few days ago i singlehandedly rose gold prices from 900k to 1.3 mill all cuz some rich snob bought my gold at a insanely overpriced rate. i feel special happyb:cute

might raise it to 1.6mill and see what happensb:kiss cant wait for a rep sale. ima instantly raise that to 2mill. a all time high record b:cute
Post edited by Barunaa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Good luck with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm finding it extremely difficult to care...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Don't worry you don't have too . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol.. Some one is desperate for attention alright.
    Except you'll only get the bad kind here.. buzz off kido.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    i care. u ppl are so meanb:sad

dakillnator dont count tho cuz 50% of the threads he post in he says he dont care about b:chuckle.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You can't raise the gold price by selling gold. Only buyers can raise the gold price and only sellers can lower it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i was wondering if this was a qq thread cause i was gonna tell them to gtfo but tbh your not even worth the time this thread is fail and op is fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    i was wondering if this was a qq thread cause i was gonna tell them to gtfo but tbh your not even worth the time this thread is fail and op is fail.

u wasted ur time by posting in it thob:avoid
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's 900K on Sanc rofl.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    u wasted ur time by posting in it thob:avoid

sure why not +1 post well make that +2 now. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You need more cashshoppers
  • Hl/ - Harshlands32
    Hl/ - Harshlands32 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Be thankful your server doesn't PK.

I know if someone went out on Harshlands and said:

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP I R RAYZE TEH PR1C3 UF G@LD NAO!"

.....you'd be dead in like, less than a minute. Promise. b:bye
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You can't raise the gold price by selling gold. Only buyers can raise the gold price and only sellers can lower it.

That's the biggest crock-o-S**T I have EVER heard!!! I checked the gold trade, it was at 998K to 1.1 mil at that point and coming DOWN (creeping down, coin by coin)... BECAUSE the BUYERS were placing THEIR bids LOWER. That's what that bottom window is... people who are bidding lower than what the sellers are placing it up there for.

Sellers in denial about what they do... except for the OP... who admits what she did, if she was indeed the one who did it. (allowing for possible sarcasm on OP's part)

(idiocy)
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is the second thread today with someone from a Carebear server bragging about something no one gives a damn about.

Get your attention hoars under control, Carebears!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I heard HL is a carebear server too

b:avoid
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The full of pride beast has meet up with live in harmony beast !!
    Commence fight !! Countdown . .
    3 . .
    2 . .
    1 . .
    (b:angry)

(Translate it) (b:victory)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That's the biggest crock-o-S**T I have EVER heard!!! I checked the gold trade, it was at 998K to 1.1 mil at that point and coming DOWN (creeping down, coin by coin)... BECAUSE the BUYERS were placing THEIR bids LOWER. That's what that bottom window is... people who are bidding lower than what the sellers are placing it up there for.

Sellers in denial about what they do... except for the OP... who admits what she did, if she was indeed the one who did it. (allowing for possible sarcasm on OP's part)

(idiocy)

I feel sorry for you. Oh well, one day when you're 10 years older maybe you will have taken some economics classes, or learnt from real life experience. And no, I will not try to teach you how buying and selling works :)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011

(idiocy)
    I was going to reply, but Balthier pretty much said it.
    I feel sorry for you. Oh well, one day when you're 10 years older maybe you will have taken some economics classes, or learnt from real life experience. And no, I will not try to teach you how buying and selling works :)
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Be thankful your server doesn't PK.

I know if someone went out on Harshlands and said:

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP I R RAYZE TEH PR1C3 UF G@LD NAO!"

.....you'd be dead in like, less than a minute. Promise. b:bye

if i was on a PK server id have a sin. they wouldnt be able to touch me even if they tried. stealth owns u. and general consensus is sins are OP right? i thought sob:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gold may be high, but the pro merchants can still make money off it, therefore, have no problem with it being high.

I would love to hit 2 mill. b:laugh

Edit: All time high was reached at 4 mill per gold on that dreadful first day of the rank 8/9 sale for roughly 6 hrs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • AdohBlade - Heavens Tear
    AdohBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    if i was on a PK server id have a sin. they wouldnt be able to touch me even if they tried. stealth owns u. and general consensus is sins are OP right? i thought sob:bye

Why are you proud of this? Lol we should all try to get the gold prices to how they used to be. ahh the days when gold was 90 to 110k each those days were nice. b:thanks b:laugh
    And Personally I do not think sin's are OP just gotta know how to kill them.

And to be honest I'm not even angry I just think you are incredibly stupid and ignorant. b:shutup
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    ^
    adohblade is angry.
    edited March 2011
    ^
    adohblade is angry.

No seriously I'm just laughing at this "achievement" I already have mounts and fashion whats there to be mad about. xD As I said I was here when gold was cheap so I'm good. b:chuckle Well have fun with your showing off over nothing lol.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    ^
    adohblade is mad
    edited March 2011
    ok out of sheer bordem explain to me why I seem mad? *gets out popcorn* btw in before lock. b:chuckle b:bye
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh look, flamebait.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.