To all the Active Barbs

2»

Comments

• XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wish I was more active, but after 100 there's not much to do...farm nirvana endlessly? Run FFs for lwr levels?

Sorry but even though I think barbs are an awesome class, no, make that THE AWESOME CLASS, I'm leveling my archer and maybe trying the new classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Barb goes Raa-rawr, How about you?
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Be Aggresive. Be Be Aggressive! \o/
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Barb goes Raa-rawr, How about you?
    Be Aggresive. Be Be Aggressive! \o/
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!b:laughb:victoryb:victoryb:cool
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • TigerGate - Archosaur
    TigerGate - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    high, brand new barb here. normally i used to play one of the faceless myriad of dd's this game has to offer. but then i saw a barb from across the room...

it was beautiful, the way he beat the bosses face in while all the other classes watched, the way he shrugged off 4 others mobs at once and laughed at them. it was beautiful.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    high, brand new barb here. normally i used to play one of the faceless myriad of dd's this game has to offer. but then i saw a barb from across the room...

it was beautiful, the way he beat the bosses face in while all the other classes watched, the way he shrugged off 4 others mobs at once and laughed at them. it was beautiful.

PWI forums need a like button for comments like these.
  • X_Toto_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Toto_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gotta agree with you, guys. Just started a few days ago and so far, I like what I see. Hope I can make something good out of this character in the future.
  • XSloth - Harshlands
    XSloth - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    O.o dang, a lot of barbie pride everywhere exept for HL b:cry there are so little barbies I tend to get Wizzies to tank my BH59 b:surrender (Though they tank well a lot of time)

But I love you barbs when I see ya b:dirty I preffer skill to 5 aps
  • Caratskull - Dreamweaver
    Caratskull - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Developers can turn everyones skin purple, remove all classes, turn every NPC into hello kitty and that's just a small small small sample of what devs can do. Developers can do pretty much anything to this game, your point is invalid.

I want a hello kitty barb wtf.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    way to wake up a dead thread. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you need to write NECRO to get mods attention for locking up...

ty Carat, your probably a sweet girl or a twisted boy, anyway cool necro

+1 internez point to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you need to write NECRO to get mods attention for locking up...

Back from the dead thou it may be, the panda doesn't feel this one should be closed.... b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol every week u have a new sig fuzzy b:chuckle make me one xD b:pleased

tks to come this thread up again b:thanks now die!
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yay for us... barbs are very fun to play, but I wish they weren't so expensive ( boo to high repair costs and expensive sage skills )

Being non cs and non merchant ( or a lousy one ) sucks b:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I demand a hello kitty backpack for tiger form since we can't wear any of the hair pieces!
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hell if repeair was teh biggest issue hp charm **** is waaaaay more expensive then all skill and all repeair put togetherb:shocked.

b:pleasedb:pleased but who cares yay barbies
  • Trey_Sin - Lost City
    Trey_Sin - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Man every time i come to these forums you guys make me wanna be a barb more and more and its good to see you guys don't let the haterz get u downb:victory
  • Aksar_Rain - Archosaur
    Aksar_Rain - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like the barb class to i was one in the past before the tideborn came out, i also used a build i saw on forums now that im back im decided to go with a build im more comfortable with as a barb my own DD build 1dex, 2vit, 7str every 2 lvls, im not a tank never was i always liked classes that DD with survivalbility
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" You are intitled to your own opinion, but unless you have enough evidence to that opinion it can never be truth" ---Quote from my brain b:angry
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Barbs pretty much win forever. I remember being forced to start tanking/pulling FC in my 95ish area to 100 because of a lack of barbs. Barbs were all that could hold aggro from me pre99.

Now I have my own lvl 52 barb and tanking with it is just amazing lol. Pull 4-8 mobs in bh39 and still live with just mystic heals? Tank farren with all his adds? Super fun. b:victory can't wait for invoke, sunder, arma rofl.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Ibbies - Lost City
    Ibbies - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    pff barbs are old, Seekers ftw nuff said, more dmg and almost as good tanking ability :P, but barbs are still beotches to kill
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    pff barbs are old, Seekers ftw nuff said, more dmg and almost as good tanking ability :P, but barbs are still beotches to kill

Seekers can only really tank if they can hold aggro. That means they can tank if there are no: Archers, Psys, Wizards, Sins, High aps BMs, Barbs (maybe Venos and mystics? Idk much about their DDing capabilities tbh).

Vortex will tank and a seeker can certainly set it up and aggro something, but having a barb tank while your squad nukes for 5mil+ dmg on a boss is pretty nice.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • PaYwil - Heavens Tear
    PaYwil - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hey guys have not been in game for some time now due to personal issues. but i am planning on making a return with a couple of friends have fun and good hunting

PaYwil
  • KainRaynier - Heavens Tear
    KainRaynier - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I use to complain about tanking... once upon a time. NOw.. I love my job, I love taking the beating and laughing about it while my squad pounds the snot out of enemies. I'm working to get to a higher level because I'm the only high leveled barb in my guild. Barb for life. I can't do other classes i've tried them but they simply just aren't... me.
  • Malego - Heavens Tear
    Malego - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm keeping my barb active. I can't always get online for long periods of time but when I am, you can find me having fun on my barb, or grinding for coins on my veno to fund my barb.

Sure, nowdays high level barbs aren't wanted for much of anything, but I really don't care. I find tanking as a barb to be a load of fun and I plan to keep doing it.
    I am a barb that does not powerlevel, nor cash shop. I may not be the highest level, nor have the best gear. However unlike others, I know how to play.b:pleased
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    in lost i made a faction from barb to barbs if u are bored u should look us op in lost city.
    we mostly hang there no lv req as long as ur active
  • BadBarb - Lost City
    BadBarb - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    in lost i made a faction from barb to barbs if u are bored u should look us op in lost city.
    we mostly hang there no lv req as long as ur active

you sure do love self marketing dontcha x)
    If at first you don't succeed,
    give up and eat some bacon.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    becouse we have to we have to unite under a banner and proclaim supremecy.
    when u do bhs with 5 barbs and one cleric or mistic or psy u will understand the joy.
    especially bh69b:dirty