Thanks for hurting archers again

2»

Comments

• Vicarcher - Heavens Tear
    Vicarcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    if your going to be pissed get your facts strait barb can only be 3.33b:victoryb:thanks
  • Polarized - Lost City
    Polarized - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    if your going to be pissed get your facts strait barb can only be 3.33b:victoryb:thanks

Think you mean "blade can only be 3.33". We all know barbs with fists/claws can be 5.0.

But a 3.33 Seeker would probably be a pretty awesome DD and amazing in pvp. To bad chances of crafting a swords with 0.05 interval x2 is pretty much impossible. I think there is a molder duel blade with like - 0.05 interval on it, but thats about it.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't think the class is about auto attacking..
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I heard there are new classs, seekers habe better buffs and mystics too, and mystics can knockback, another type of veno... what good is evasion buff? 5 aps barbs, bms, sins do better, dding. It is not fair, archers, like in tje other game i play are basically useless. At least archers in that game can pve. I guess i might as well play fps... We are just useless...
    why qq if when we all know that u probably don't own a 4x+ toon?b:surrender
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Think you mean "blade can only be 3.33". We all know barbs with fists/claws can be 5.0.

But a 3.33 Seeker would probably be a pretty awesome DD and amazing in pvp. To bad chances of crafting a swords with 0.05 interval x2 is pretty much impossible. I think there is a molder duel blade with like - 0.05 interval on it, but thats about it.

There's a nubbie dual blade (Eagle Talon? Eagle something...) for level 22 IIRC that has a +speed buff. Won't get you past 3.33 however, since the speed buff is the same as spark buff, but it will get you to 3.33 unsparked I think. Sad it won't stack with spark. I'll look up it's stats... Damage is so low, it's not really worth it for endgame lol
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Life can be so much better when Yulks gives you a chance to laugh.

PS u cant have more than 1 Rare adds on a weapon. Sword BMs and Seekers can get decent
    interval power with Standard int gear.

i'm fairly certain you can actually get serveral rare mods on gear. there are a few 12% chan ornaments on hl, iirc. your likelyhood of getting them, though, is a different matter altogether.

Failure. Just like bms, barbs cap at 4 base. Gtfo moron.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i'm fairly certain you can actually get serveral rare mods on gear. there are a few 12% chan ornaments on hl, iirc. your likelyhood of getting them, though, is a different matter altogether.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20365

-6% chan isn't a unique add-on, unlike the -0.05 interval on that sword. So you can get the -chan add multiple times, even though the odds of it aren't that high. The -int, on the other hand, can only be gained once.
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    true lol even had to make a new char = sin, wich i never wanted :> just for instance farming purposes

Yeah, I did lol, have Sin 4 base speed with +10 1st recast...farm like hell, soloing FC, etc...and its cool, if I bored to PvP with Archer, turn on sin, both fun xd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20365

-6% chan isn't a unique add-on, unlike the -0.05 interval on that sword. So you can get the -chan add multiple times, even though the odds of it aren't that high. The -int, on the other hand, can only be gained once.

notice how that isnt in the post i quoted? i didnt check the sword in dbase becuse i didnt have a reason to. She said rare adds, i answered to rare adds.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why do you need 5.0 APS on a Seeker? Get some MP charms, dump a bunch of points into Magic, and just AOE the entire instance. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, you don't even need to stop moving, just go straight through the entire thing.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    when were archers ever hurting? all i see are archers putting the meaning in pain on others. i feel sorry when a sin is out of steatlh.b:cry
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    notice how that isnt in the post i quoted? i didnt check the sword in dbase becuse i didnt have a reason to. She said rare adds, i answered to rare adds.

And i guess u didnt even notice my sig saying im male , yes ty, anyway channeling isnt listed as rare add , interval is , and a sword like that just won't exist , and if it does , i dont see it having and other useful bonus other than the int. I would rather go with a bit less APS than way less Str or phys attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue