Level 50 Supply Chest

StupdXpansin - Raging Tide
StupdXpansin - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
I have been playing this game for awhile now and have always bought gold to spend $5 for a Perfect Iron hammer to get a nice new wep. I have always done this and I know that the weapons are nice and I like them. Much to my suprise the weapons are now timed... b:angry . I think that if we have pay 2.5m for a Perfect Iron Hammer or pay $5 for it, you might as well as make them perminant weapons. Making them timed has made me worried about spending more gold because I wonder what other suprises are in store. b:infuriated
Post edited by StupdXpansin - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I didn't get that lv50 supply weapon on my seeker but I adviced that the buff Bladded Fervor adds the buff and time to the weapon so take a look at it again to check is not this skill. Also is true that every supply reward for this new races are really short limited timed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Agreed. I used my lv 50 supply stash weapon until 64, when I got my first TT weap b:pleased But yeah, they used to be permanent, which was good. I hope it could get reverted back but... ahh face it it probably wont, sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    in the face of how fast people level, i don't think the timed weapon is that big of an issue, but then i suppose considering one needs to fork over 2 mil to open the box, they should keep it permanent out of Principal
  • Lord_Vanya - Heavens Tear
    Lord_Vanya - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can see Putting Duration Stat on the lower freebies from the stash. But I dont think it should apply to something that people have to PAY for. b:shocked

thats like Buying Fashion from the Cash shop that Vanishes in a few days. total BS
  • Vemilia - Heavens Tear
    Vemilia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I do have to agree here. we Pay for the things, Why the duration?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    thats like Buying Fashion from the Cash shop that Vanishes in a few days. total BS

shutupshutupshutup, don't go giving them ideas!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • kamuty
    kamuty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok dont know if here is the spot to do this, but I wanna ask if there is sth else inside the box lvl 50. And if I dont open it on lvl 50, what happens for lvl 55.
    I've been playing the game for sth like 2 weeks now.. and I just hit lvl 50.. but but but.. for the past 2 weeks the gold on the server went from 500k each - 1kk each. And thiss.. kind of sux cuz it means I need to spend a bit over 5kk for it and I dont have em. So i see myself with only one option - buy gold for money. Sooooo plix answer if its really worthy :D I dont wanna stop plaing or move to another server cuz of the current price of the gold.
    edited March 2011
    contents of the supply stash, by level: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Supply_Stash

if you don't open the stash at some level, but decide to some number (greater than 5) of levels later, you just get what you would have gotten and then get to open it again immediately afterwards. that is, the stash catches up with you once you decide to go open it.

well, IF you decide to go open it. i NPC all mine once they hit level 50, i don't think they're worth it past that. your choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • kamuty
    kamuty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well I tought I'd open it, as I read it contains a weapon. Yea its 14 days duration item not perm. So I have to lvl up past it in this time or I will kill someone. :D Anyways 10x for the info. If I need more Hammers for upper lvls I will destroy the bloody chest!!! b:angry
  • Kuddadar - Sanctuary
    Kuddadar - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can see Putting Duration Stat on the lower freebies from the stash. But I dont think it should apply to something that people have to PAY for. b:shocked

total BS

Adding my voice/vote to this BAD change with the 50 Supply Stash where you have to buy a hammer to open just to get a timed disappearing weapon. Please change it back to the way it was before. We brought the weapon by buying the hammer to open it, so we should keep it as long as we want.

Change it back, PWI !!!
    edited April 2011
    i have changed my mind on the contents of the level-50 (and up) supply stashes and timers.

so long as buying that hammer at level 50 gets you a free perfect horn at level 65, i now think it's only fair that EVERY SINGLE THING you get out of those stashes, level 50 and up, should come with a 24-hour timer. to include the bloody horn. yes, they really do annoy me that damn much.
  • sperinox
    sperinox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i think its dumb they put chest of coins in 50 supply stash cuz hey guess what u need another hammer to open. good money making idea for them but sux for us cuz who wants to spend another 5$ to get 1mil coin when gold sells for almost 1 mil anyhow so u could sell the 5 gold u would use to open chest of coins and get almost 5 mil so u get a waste of inventory space that has no NPC value and nobody will buy from u if they are smart. i also hate the timer bull like previously mentioned it seems more like were paying 5$ to BORROW a weapon and if u cant log on for one reason or another u get screwed and gotta come up with a plan b to get a weapon for some may not be a prob others may have to severely downgrade but guess as long as pwi makes money y do they care.
  • sukilou
    sukilou Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Since we have to pay for the perfect hammers, why not make 2 different ones according to lvl. The one for lvl 50 could be priced at 2 gold and the one for lvl 80 could stay the same. And it would be nice to see more sales on Perfect hammers too.