DQ Rewards/Jones Blessing

stealthxbomber
stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
I've been having problems receiving both DQ Rewards and Jones Blessings. For the DQ Rewards, I click on my server and name, the item I want and amount, then it refreshes the page, and I find I have the same amount of DQ Points, and no items in my mailbox. For the Jones Blessing, everything works fine until after I select my server and name, and then when i select Get Prize I am given an "Error, Unable to Send" message.
Post edited by stealthxbomber on

Comments

• nanamango
    nanamango Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Here are somethings that might help you:

First of all, make sure you are using the most recent version of either Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Next, make sure that you have the most recent Flash Player and that you have it enabled.
    Finally, clear your cache and cookies from your web browser, which can usually be found under the "Tools" tab.

Reboot your browser, and try filling out the form again.
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • ShapeShade - Lost City
    ShapeShade - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    unfortunately still doesn't work =( but i guess its temporary, caused by changing site design.
  • WidowDee - Heavens Tear
    WidowDee - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i just get a message that the sites are unavailable and to check the game forums. hope this is fixed soon.
  • Yueliang - Harshlands
    Yueliang - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    NanaMango wrote: »
    Here are somethings that might help you:

First of all, make sure you are using the most recent version of either Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Next, make sure that you have the most recent Flash Player and that you have it enabled.
    Finally, clear your cache and cookies from your web browser, which can usually be found under the "Tools" tab.

Reboot your browser, and try filling out the form again.
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

It is said it is unavaiable -> http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=69421 -> http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    Sneaking in your Kitchen..
    ..eating your cookies