Spirititual cultivation (newb question)

mastamind123
mastamind123 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Sorry Im new to this game..Heres my question Im a lvl 19 seeker i think..Well Im suppose to kill Huge eye dragonflies for Giant compound eye but the problem is they are flying and I can hit them, what am I suppose to do??? Thanks in advance....
Post edited by mastamind123 on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    your supply stash gave you a free flyer at level 15; if that one hasn't timed out yet, you can just take the fight to them. otherwise --- you have ranged skills, and some of them fly low. be creative, see if you can convince one to fly even lower. (hint: make it come to you.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • mastamind123
    edited March 2011
    Thanks Ill give it a shot
  • mastamind123
    edited March 2011
    ok got aileron kite how do i use this?? I know im a total noob sorry..
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok got aileron kite how do i use this?? I know im a total noob sorry..

Right click it in your inventory to equip it, then hit E. Find an icon that looks like wings and drag it your hotbar, then you can use that button to fly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Frosette - Sanctuary
    Frosette - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You probably already did it but just in case you haven't, if you walk in one direction from the tree you get auto routed to, there is a place where they are pretty low to the ground and you can hit them without using your kite. That's how I did my quest. Don't remember which direction though x.x; But I do know that there are some that fly lower to the ground and aren't in the sky.
    Member of the Electrum Faction.
    Seeking friends on the Sanctuary Server.
    Characters:
    Zeverick - Male Tideborn Psychic
    Frosette - Female Earthguard Mystic
    Khalitz - Female Elven Cleric
    SmexyFang - Male Untamed Barb
    Suzietta - Female Human Blademaster
  • Freisa - Dreamweaver
    Freisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    There are also numerous objects in the area to jump on top of - pillars, trees, etc - that help to reach the mobs. I had to do it this way too and needed to kill about 10-12 of them to get the drop. It seemed to be overly annoying and the sprite quests the other races have are must more straightforward.