My cleric build

Options
TrueHarmony - Archosaur
TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Cleric
Ok so i got a lot more of the gear i wanted lately so i thought i would see what everyone thought.

I know im garnet heavy, but i never have hp problems even when soloing tt squad mode lol and its a god send in tw.
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=708ada42a88bb158

anything needs replacing/what should i go for next, not crazy about my cape, and the top needs a change, but tt90 top is so hard to get....facking gba
Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TrueHarmony - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    honestly i think you are doing great! ^^ very good gear and good stats as well for your level...

my only piece of advice that i will give is the rings could be better- im sure you can find better ones in AH, even if they are just 3 stars or 2 stars and this ring (http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/26907) isnt too bad either to replace the frost ring-- its a quest taken from a fishy off the coast of dreamweaver on a little island (you can get the coordinates by following the quest chain back in the database)
    you might even be able to find some with more hp adds in AH etc. etc.

anyways <3 keep it up! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you might want to change your cape to one that has a bit more pdef/vit
    your gear is pretty good but i noticed that the stats you had, were the stats will full buffs from barb and bm which, will not always be the luxury you will have. You want to plan the simulator with the minimum buff that you will always have.

You can look for capes in the AH for your level. Endgame cape always turns out to be the pack included capes or lunar types, so while u save for that you can check the AH ones. Try keep looking in AH for normal capes with good bonus stats, youll definately find some pretty good stats if you check the place say about 3-4times a day for a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nice work so far- i'm guessing you want to upgrade without spending alot tho! b:chuckle

From your build I would probably go in this direction: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=abd3f17f60b06400

Rank 6 is (relatively) cheap plus the top has some nice bonuses- rank ring is pretty good too. Your neck is decent but i'd switch for sky demon for the +5% HP and you can buy them quite cheap with good refine. I went for the perfect attendance ring mainly to improve low crit but you might want to change for a -chan ring instead. Cape, basically any with +hp/vit and decent sockets- something to last a couple of level's until you can equip cape of elite leather or save up for an event cape.

12-15mil coins upgrade maybe? =X
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I agree, R6 robe is a much better choice than TT90 green. It is a bit more expensive, but you get a ring with it, and you can eventually get R8 when you get to level 100, and you definitely want R8 instead of TT99 weapon and chest.

I would go with Ahira's build, but I would very much advice you to get the TT90 gold sleeves, they are cheap to make, and they are awesome!

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=742f04f9d442e8b2