Comments

• NeisNeis - Sanctuary
    NeisNeis - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    5 Stre, 4 Dex, 1 vit each 2 levels
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    those of you who are adding extra dex on top of the sword requirement, may i ask what your thinking is? do you feel the extra accuracy is necessary, or are you going for more crits?

personally i'm leaning strongly towards increasing my str, aiming for higher DPH. would i be shooting myself in the foot, and if you think so, why? because right now i don't really see too many misses happening, and i'd rather have a higher low-end damage than more common spikes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah putting dex just for crit and acc doesn't seem right for me . .
    Especially with seeker getting same acc modifier as bm and if your main offensive status isn't dex isn't it better to stay with HA ?
    (b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It is HA.......

The build still has over 300 str with gear, im used to playing a barb and damage can be low at times, even with 340 str, the main problem I find is miss miss miss miss and I havent seen any of those "never miss" skills on seekers yet.

Crits I find are important, spike damage usually wins a fight in pvp.

This build is more about enhancing that spike damage potential, 24% crit rate with the zerks I see as potentially very effective in confirming the kills.

Can Gemini Slash zerk crit? :3

Gaining HP from refines, 11k unbuffed already, with only 5 base vit, and I plan to +10 the boots, sleeves and robe too, with sage or demon hp buffs this will get my seeker to about 17k hp so I wont exactly be lacking from not stacking any points into vit.

The Zerk Sword I have is only +5 in the calc, if I go +8 or above on that sword, there goes "str lacking" idea granted it wont be as much as some str based seeker.

But more chance to double or quadruple damage makes me go all b:dirty

besides check this out:

390 base str:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1be07d72832f0324

1.3k more phys attack.
    1k more p.def

255 base str:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=8d109acca5582b0d

2700 more accuracy
    7% crit.

Im going for a build with less "stable" damage, more spike.

Dont knock it before ya try it. ;D
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Odontoceti - Dreamweaver
    Odontoceti - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was going for 5 str, 3 dex, 1 vit and 1 mag every two levels. But I find adding to mag not as necessary as I first though.