Check out my music blog/website (UPDATED DAILY MUSIC)

Asher - Raging Tide
Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hi guys, just advertising my new free website i made to keep track of all my music i have if you like dubstep / grime / rap / techno / rnb you may find some great tracks on my website im going to update probably daily from now on if can find content that regularly. I post both old and new tracks as i discover them.

Thought i'd post it here as i know when i was playing raging tides a lot of people liked my music i played on my music bot so if you was one of those people you will probably like the music here :)

www.ashersmusic.weebly.com

~Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FapFapFap:
Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
Wifey:
Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
CupCake:
Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
Post edited by Asher - Raging Tide on

Comments

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Omg yay!!!!!!!
    I always did miss your music bot!
    Gosh, thanks for making the site Asher ^-^
    b:thanks

*Favorites the site* :D
    Hehe yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Omg yay!!!!!!!
    I always did miss your music bot!
    Gosh, thanks for making the site Asher ^-^
    b:thanks

*Favorites the site* :D
    Hehe yay!

updated :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Pretty sweet idea, had some beasty tracks when I was listening on your vent a while back. *bookmarked* b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Finally have a way to get music from you :D horray
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yea His Music Bot is Pro xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    updated bros
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • backatit
    backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    im going to update probably daily from now on if can find content that regularly.

Now please stop telling us everyday that it's updated...
  • AlphaMale - Raging Tide
    AlphaMale - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    rnb

It's spelled DNB, for drum n' bass.
    b:cute
    To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom.
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2011

wow, you are really starving for attention b:laugh
    so, what cool things have you been doing lately?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    wow, you are really starving for attention b:laugh
    so, what cool things have you been doing lately?

Starving for attention for letting people know about my music website? Hardly..

Cool things umm.. Attending college, sorting out my accomodation with mates for university in september, going out with my girl for meals + cinema + ice skating + other normal couple stuff.

What have you done?

Oh i see you reached level 101 and still play this game all the time congratulations :) truth hurts?

asher setting idiots straight since 92'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    asher, being butthurt when people call him out for what he really is, since noonegivesafack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    asher, being butthurt when people call him out for what he really is, since noonegivesafack

rawrgh trying to state facts with no proof to back them up making himself look like the basement dwelling ****** he is 5k posts, shame none of them give you an accomplishment in life wake up get out more homes.

asher setting the wannabe trolls straight since 92'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    lol, some of us are actually able to balance our lives and are able to have a real life and play a game, not all of us are unable to balance like you.

Stop being such an attention *****, it's getting old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Starving for attention for letting people know about my music website? Hardly..

updated, updated, updated, pls looook at meeee, c'mon i updated my page!!!!!
    Cool things umm.. Attending college, sorting out my accomodation with mates for university in september, going out with my girl for meals + cinema + ice skating + other normal couple stuff.

i'm so jealous.. you have girlfriend, you have rl, and still you have the time to visit this forums.. this cannot be done by single person! its conspiracy!
    SS or it didn't happen..
    What have you done?

me? in last 24 hours i have been in 6 TT runs, 12 nirvana runs, 2 BH runs (and not regular low level bhs, its lvl 100 bhs and you have never been in one! ha!)
    also, i have been using bathroom 3 times (2minor, 1major+minor), i have eaten an apple, 2 jumbo pizzas and fap fap faped 4 times.. beat that!
    Oh i see you reached level 101 and still play this game all the time congratulations :) truth hurts?

lrn2lvl or gtfo! get r9 or gtfo!
    asher setting idiots straight since 92'

i like how you end your posts with such a cool modular line, and its like the best ending line i have seen on interwebz.. its suited for every occasion.. kinda subtle, but also very strong.. maybe bit abused in marketing, but using that on game forums is just pure art.. and since its the last thing you read, it makes nice impact on reader.. bravo on that!

can i try to use your line?

since '98 mirko, touched a girl
    (what do you think? is it good?)
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    updated, updated, updated, pls looook at meeee, c'mon i updated my page!!!!!

i'm so jealous.. you have girlfriend, you have rl, and still you have the time to visit this forums.. this cannot be done by single person! its conspiracy!
    SS or it didn't happen..

me? in last 24 hours i have been in 6 TT runs, 12 nirvana runs, 2 BH runs (and not regular low level bhs, its lvl 100 bhs and you have never been in one! ha!)
    also, i have been using bathroom 3 times (2minor, 1major+minor), i have eaten an apple, 2 jumbo pizzas and fap fap faped 4 times.. beat that!

lrn2lvl or gtfo! get r9 or gtfo!

i like how you end your posts with such a cool modular line, and its like the best ending line i have seen on interwebz.. its suited for every occasion.. kinda subtle, but also very strong.. maybe bit abused in marketing, but using that on game forums is just pure art.. and since its the last thing you read, it makes nice impact on reader.. bravo on that!

can i try to use your line?

since '98 mirko, touched a girl
    (what do you think? is it good?)

Congratulations on making yourself look like a right tool here live on the forums!

asher keeping it plane and simple since 92'

p.s if i wanted to seek attention i'd just post a pic of my girl

http://i.imgur.com/Ko5Nv.jpg

you lonely **** jelly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    lol, some of us are actually able to balance our lives and are able to have a real life and play a game, not all of us are unable to balance like you.

Stop being such an attention *****, it's getting old.

some.. AKA not you, why is your reply so short and to the point did i hit home with my last comment almighty RAWRGH!?

Let's do some math

5000/365 = On average 13 posts a day.
    Take away all the days you can't get online because you're on holiday 'oh wait'
    Take away all the days you can't get online because your in education or out with your friends 'oh wait'
    Take away all the days you can't get online because you're spending time with your family 'oh wait'
    Take away all the days you can't get online because you're getting laid 'OH WAIT'

A lot more contributing factors but i cba to name em all im not that bored atm.

asher laying down math on basement dwellers with style since 92'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    13 posts a day, that's so many.

That's, about 30 seconds per post on average.

6 and a half minutes on forums.

OH MY GOD NO LIFE NERRRRDDDDDDDD

stop being such an attention *****, it's annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    13 posts a day, that's so many.

That's, about 30 seconds per post on average.

6 and a half minutes on forums.

OH MY GOD NO LIFE NERRRRDDDDDDDD

stop being such an attention *****, it's annoying.

Why you so mad Rawrgh?!? You're going awful defensive it's making me cringe!

asher making scrubs mad & having to explain themselves since 92'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Lol, the only one here that's mad is you asher. Anytime someone points out what an attention ***** you are you immediately go "NEEERRD NO LIFE I AM SO COOL U ARE NEEEEEERRRRDDD"

So yea, I'd say you're mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Lol, the only one here that's mad is you asher. Anytime someone points out what an attention ***** you are you immediately go "NEEERRD NO LIFE I AM SO COOL U ARE NEEEEEERRRRDDD"

So yea, I'd say you're mad.

If i was mad i'd be on the backfoot backpeddling and trying to reason with you like you have been in you're past few posts now you're manning up and even managing some capital letters! Clearly i have never said "NEEERRD NO LIFE I AM SO COOL U ARE NEEEEEERRRRDDD" So now that makes you look like a childish basement dweller. Let me ask you a serious question Rawrgh if you don't answer truthfully i understand... when was the last time you got laid?

asher showing up virgins on there own forum since 92'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Why you so mad?

Oh and to answer your question, the last time your mom came around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlphaMale - Raging Tide
    AlphaMale - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why you so mad?

b:chuckle
    To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Why you so mad?

Resorting to 'why you so mad' with no back up sure does make you look like you have nothing left to say, i'll call it a win? Clearly my mother has never came around your house let alone your basement. I'll continue this after i've been to mcdonalds with my girl, she driving wassup with dattt?

asher continuing to ruin wannabe trolls since 92' and going to mcdonalds in '11
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    I don't need a back up, as it is painfully obvious to every single person here except you. There's no point arguing with you since you clearly have some **** stereotypical veiw of everyone you meet whom you feel should do something differently.

BTW, I live at the beach, we don't have basements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ISmokeWeed - Lost City
    ISmokeWeed - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LOLOLOLASHERMAD
    NO ONE GIVES A ** ABOUT U(exceptforkingjoelwhoisashersbuttbuddy)
    GTFO
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't really mind Asher, but let's be honest. You couldn't talk when you were born. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • backatit
    backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For someone that quit the game you sure do spend a lot of time on the forums...

If you don't seek attention why did you post the website?...
    AND tell us everyday that it's updated...
    guess i'm the only one that finds it funny.
    you sure have a big ego though, i guess everybody here is a nerd but you,right?
    Well...stop arguing with nerds if you're always right b:bye

/thread
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    updated!

Ambi <3 i was born a championnnnnnnnnnnn (8)

have to go bed got college in morning just got in fml will reply when i have time tomorrow rawrghey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its like asher doesn't even need to try whilst laying the *smack down* on people, cmon rawrgh, you cant say your not an attention ***** your self, if you deny that...then I think we have a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*