Modify caracter is no available

Galata - Harshlands
Galata - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
"You can customize your caracter here within two days" is no available, dosent work.
I have created a new caracter, i click confirm only for save the nick (like always i do) and continui one second later to customize it, and dosent work, is no availabe the option Modifyb:question
Post edited by Galata - Harshlands on

Comments

• Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    "You can customize your caracter here within two days" is no available, dosent work.
    I have created a new caracter, i click confirm only for save the nick (like always i do) and continui one second later to customize it, and dosent work, is no availabe the option Modifyb:question

b:bored I'm at work so I can't test it, but gosh I hope they didn't get rid of or **** up that feature. You can never quite tell how your toon really looks in game until they are...in game. If they got rid of it: b:sadb:cry

If it's a mistake... who knows when they will ever fix it.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    MY signature's thread might help you, i the button is simply cut off like the creation button.

The button still exists on the other UI either way, so if its there, itl work.

Cant tell you for sure tho, im stuck in a damn vicious circle of patching to the patch im patched to b:cry
  • netoperusnovo
    netoperusnovo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was wondering the same thing, and it took me a while to notice, that the modification buttons are all the way to the right side of the screen now.
  • Galata - Harshlands
    Galata - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:chuckle yess, i was wondering because i was looking many seekers with the same face, lol, is for this bug
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    worked fine for me when i made my bm the other day, amde the char and was able to modify.

havent tested it after maint tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]