[Server Maintenance] 3-8-2011 [Complete]

Comments

• Minxta - Heavens Tear
    Minxta - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Rawr EG avatars.......

Well as you can see my Mystic is 54...... but been using no accelerated methods to level, she has so many new skills, I gotta take my time and learn them all o.o

Started a Seeker too, she is 6 lol, will get round to levelling here once I grasp the Mystic better.

And please, we all know why you put Silver Charms on sale 'cos Mystics EAT mana!

Sooooo so hard to chain skills, hit pot, replace charm (again!) and try not to die.

Then again, maybe I'm doing it wrong xD

Thoroughly enjoying it so far though and so much nicer being able to read the Quest details in a Language I understand .... b:avoid
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Servers are now up!

Mm! This IS tasty burger! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LVL 41 Mystic - Love the way lighting looks at night, its awesome, and very realistic.

Fav Offensive Skill: ATM, Swirling Mist. I absolutely hated this skill when I 1st got it(seemed useless)...but I finally got around to leveling it up and really I love it. It channels as fast as natures vengeance (unlike absorb soul). One shot and my pet is killing monsters 2X faster. My pet doesnt even finish off most monsters now, as soon as they get low on health, I send my pet off to the next mob while the Swirling mist finishes em off.

Fav Defensive Skill: Resurrect. Very well thought out skill, compliments the Clerics Rez skill perfectly. It uses way too much mana to buff the whole squad, but if you keep the cleric buffed, at least if everyone gets killed, the cleric can come back and rez everyone. And when you're out solo'ing, you can self-cast ur own rez, awesome! ...and when you really **** up with the agro mobs, clickity click, channeling is only 1.5 secs.

Really Suxors: The mana regen on the Mystic is worse than the Psychic, it's gotta be the worst in the game. To make it worse, several skills and summons use so much mana, its makes managing your mana a full time job...ur contantly fighting to keep mana above ZERO! (Invest heavily in super-mana & mana regen pots or you will die young) .

Overall, great job with the new characters and keeping the game balanced. Cudos to the Devs.
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    35 seeker :). I am leveling slow cause i have so much assignments lol. I can litterally level twice a day but!. Weekend is coming up and i am onto of my assignments now. So i should be able to get to 40 at least by end of sunday or mid. :D Cant wait for 40 - 60 for me that is when its easy to level. bh and gosh :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FinalFlora - Heavens Tear
    FinalFlora - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Everytime I get close to logging in to the server my clinet stops working..;/
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Working fine here but the update's taking more than usual though.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I may have been beaten to the server up message, but patch notes are up!

b:victory
  • Katazy - Sanctuary
    Katazy - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I may have been beaten to the server up message, but patch notes are up!

b:victory

You're avatar looks scary b:shockedb:sad
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    /sneaks in

*looks around*

Hey everyone!
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone. As sad as it is, it looks like your favorite tiger, Kantorek, has passed the torch onto me. I know a monkey will never take a tiger's place, but I'll do my best. I've been working with his tigerness in the background and hopefully I've learned a trick or two from him. I don't really have a choice; he'll put me back in the basement if I don't cooperate.

Once again, nice to meet all of you!

Patch Notes Version 491
    Released March 9, 2011

Rejoice! The Earthguard starting zone now has music for listening pleasure.

The default Earthguard model presets should be fixed for those players who haven't made an Earthguard character yet.

The patcher's progress bars now work. No more guessing how much longer you have to wait!

Mystic pets now have updated chat dialogue.

Many of the interfaces have been cleaned up including:

Manufacturing tabs
    Venomancer battle pet stats
    Encyclopedia menus
    Genie menus
    Wardrobe
    Squad menu
    Hyper EXP menu

Auction House filters have been fixed and are now working again.

We had a talk with Duke Blacke concerning his obsession with announcing treasures. He won't be as giddy over as many items now.

music is still broken. plus he is constantly shouting the token of best luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You're avatar looks scary b:shockedb:sad

I've ran out of bananas and it's too late to buy any.

b:cry
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    *File download error*

Then it keeps retrying. Client updated fine on my windows xp laptop. But not on desktop with windows7. b:sad
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Malicar - Raging Tide
    Malicar - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gets to updating elementclient.exe and keeps repeating the process. Won't update any more.
  • Katazy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Awwww b:sad b:sin i have some in the fruit bowl b:chuckle *gives Monkey a Banana* b:pleased
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol really?

"Music's back"
    "no it isn't"
    "really? d'oh we forgot it again" rofl.....

logging in to look for myself.

EDIT: Well it's patching and i see a bunch of new mp3's...

Edit2: well... it's there.... but it IS kinda broken. the starter area and the City Tellus at least... the VOLUME for the mp3's themselves is low as hell compared to anywhere else.
  • Katazy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    *File download error*

Then it keeps retrying. Client updated fine on my windows xp laptop. But not on desktop with windows7. b:sad

Tried restarting the patcher?
  • Katazy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    music is still broken. plus he is constantly shouting the token of best luck.

Turn you're music up?? i can hear it fine o.o
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    WHERE ARE THE PACKS??? I DON'T SEE ANY!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Katazy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    WHERE ARE THE PACKS??? I DON'T SEE ANY!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry

it's up look in shop :p
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Just mentioning I think Duke is broken. He's spamming MORE as apposed to less now.
  • Katazy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    b:victory Ok Good job on the E.Guard music i love it my explore now b:thanksb:pleased
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Patch worked fine on Vista64 and Win7 64 for me. TY.
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The good: It's early to say but I think the rubber-band glitch has lessened.

The bad: The EG music is too quiet.

The ugly (subject to individual opinion): Gold prices exploded.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Malicar - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Restarted 7 times now and update keeps getting stuck on "elementclient.exe", won't go any further...
  • Paini - Sanctuary
    Paini - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Restarted 7 times now and update keeps getting stuck on "elementclient.exe", won't go any further...

i had the same prob..try removing the elementclient.exe outta the pwi/element folder and then try updtaing again,worked for me
  • FinalFlora - Heavens Tear
    FinalFlora - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Every time I get close to logging in on the server the game crashes... It was working fine before Maintenance.;/
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I had no problem....
  • Malicar - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    i had the same prob..try removing the elementclient.exe outta the pwi/element folder and then try updtaing again,worked for me

That worked, much appreciated. b:thanks
  • Paini - Sanctuary
    Paini - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That worked, much appreciated. b:thanks

yw,glad i could help
  • Malicar - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    I had no problem....

Cool, but that doesn't mean it worked well for everyone else...
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We had a talk with Duke Blacke concerning his obsession with announcing treasures. He won't be as giddy over as many items now.

I hope you guys gave him a good beatdown. b:chuckle
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!