For DeeJane from YaKuZa

Options
XxKarleyxx - Lost City
XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Told you I would post it =) I was helping a friend with mobs when your friend attacked me first b:bye (Obviously the first damage to her from me was from my Soul of Vengeance from her attacking me - I would still hit harder then that even though I was in the air when this happened and had White Voodoo on).

Damage Log
Post edited by XxKarleyxx - Lost City on

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im offended by this post... Obama doesnt play this game, we all know he doesnt do anything :O
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im Offended By This Post... Obama Doesnt Play This Game, We All Know He Doesnt Do Anything :o

Lol...
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isn't this naming and shaming? Why didn't you just PM her forum account. I'm sure no one else cares.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You hit 2.1k on a level 67 as a level 102 psy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was in the air when this happened and had White Voodoo on.
    Damage Log
    You hit 2.1k on a level 67 as a level 102 psy?

Air to ground is half damage so 4.2k and i don't know how many attack levels white voodoo takes off =]
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @ MageFizban - No ones making you read it and the thread wasn't made for you dear =) If it was naming and shaming they would have taken it down by now (but then again, they may still and if they do, thats all good). To me its not though, was just showing her (or him) that I did not attack their friend first in the damage log. And to be honest, I didn't think about the private messaging and I don't know if they would even come here. If someone saw it that knew her/him, they could tell her/him.

@ Rawrgh - I was waiting for someone to say that who didn't read the whole post.

@ HealingBliss - Hey Healing ^^ Thank you for pointing that out. The answer to that is it reduces our attack level by 99.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes, was more about the person you killed and not DeeJane.

And didn't you quit?
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The "person" wasn't the one that messaged me.

And yes I did =)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I read the whole post, that's still terribad damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options

Yeah I must really suck b:surrender

Forgot to mention that, oh yeah it was a wizard, with one one of those resistance buffs on. Stone Barrier I believe its called. I think at that level it could be maxed to 10. Not sure, never played a Wizard before. I just watch and learn.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. What's your point in coming here and posting this?

2. Borderline naming and shaming (for those that scan and don't read).

3. MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!! This thread/post looks like it is about DeeJane from YaKuZa. It can be treated as bad mouthing the player AND the faction, while Dee didn't really do anything... LOL

4. Umm.. 1, 2 and 3?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

You have terribad hp for a claw barb your level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can, and have, tanked every PvE instance in the game, so I think I've got enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. What's your point in coming here and posting this?

2. Borderline naming and shaming (for those that scan and don't read).

3. MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!! This thread/post looks like it is about DeeJane from YaKuZa. It can be treated as bad mouthing the player AND the faction, while Dee didn't really do anything... LOL

4. Umm.. 1, 2 and 3?

MageFizban already pointed this out, not sure why its been pointed out again. Fact is, thread is still here. Like I said in earlier post, I don't mind if they take it down.

1. Reread Post #1
    2. People should read all of it then before jumping to conclusions.
    3. Again, reread Post #1 and the screeenshot.
    4. Why you make me repeat myself b:sad
  • JackDRipper - Lost City
    JackDRipper - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fkem kill them all .. Yakusas ( with a S) they all must die:chuckle
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can, and have, tanked every PvE instance in the game, so I think I've got enough.

Unless you pull cata for big guilds.. Tanking in PVE is nothing.

Almost any class can tank with 5.0 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    MageFizban already pointed this out, not sure why its been pointed out again. Fact is, thread is still here. Like I said in earlier post, I don't mind if they take it down.

1. Reread Post #1
    2. People should read all of it then before jumping to conclusions.
    3. Again, reread Post #1 and the screeenshot.
    4. Why you make me repeat myself b:sad

2. It's still borderline naming and shaming.
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2. It's still borderline naming and shaming.

"Fact is, thread is still here" b:bye
  • DeeJane - Lost City
    DeeJane - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D: lol karley this si so lame comming from an old player in pvp server , im very dissapointed.... anyways , is not the fact thatshe attacked u ( lvl 70 wizard) , cuz she didnt , she was questing and i was there helping them out.. so there is no excuse , comparing ur lvl....

When that happens to me , come on lolz tonz of it.. i just send pm cuz there is only 2 possibilities.. he a noob pker ( which wizard wasnt even red name nor pink D: )

And the second by accident.. u know when u see damage taken by a lowbie....

U just rush ito conclusiosn .... or just cuz u allmighty psy .. 102 .... ( u like a goddes ohh my
    highness superiority fishynesss haiill to u my godeess of the seas!!!! ) feel like kill anyone who touches u like a darn savage tuna D: pff

Ok whatever happened , i just pm u asking why... and u came all over to pwi forum .. to cry about my pm... lol karley... just give a rest to game . is getting u very low to do this... anyways

GRATZ YAKUZA ON UR LAND =)
  • DeeJane - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fkem kill them all .. Yakusas ( with a S) they all
    must die:chuckle

lol jack xD luv ya 2 bishhh <3333
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D: lol karley this si so lame comming from an old player in pvp server , im very dissapointed.... anyways , is not the fact thatshe attacked u ( lvl 70 wizard) , cuz she didnt , she was questing and i was there helping them out.. so there is no excuse , comparing ur lvl....

When that happens to me , come on lolz tonz of it.. i just send pm cuz there is only 2 possibilities.. he a noob pker ( which wizard wasnt even red name nor pink D: )

And the second by accident.. u know when u see damage taken by a lowbie....

U just rush ito conclusiosn .... or just cuz u allmighty psy .. 102 .... ( u like a goddes ohh my
    highness superiority fishynesss haiill to u my godeess of the seas!!!! ) feel like kill anyone who touches u like a darn savage tuna D: pff

Ok whatever happened , i just pm u asking why... and u came all over to pwi forum .. to cry about my pm... lol karley... just give a rest to game . is getting u very low to do this... anyways

GRATZ YAKUZA ON UR LAND =)

I had a hard time making much sense out of what you just said. I'll give it a shot though.

1) First off, I'm not a "old" player. I've been playing PWI for 8-9 months, this compared to the over 2-year-old players.

2) You obviously did not look at the damage log. Your friend was purple after he/she attacked me. Want me to post that screenshot too? Your friend had been around me for awhile and I had left her/him completely alone. I doubt it was an accident seen she hit me more then once.

3) Just because a player is 102, doesn't make them mighty. I know "mighty" 100's.

4) Yeah I'm going to attack someone that attacks me O_O Who wouldn't. I didn't know what level she was, and besides what difference does it make. This is a PvP server. She's most welcome to attack me but don't expect me to sit there and do nothing. If that makes me a savage then yeah okay lol.

Are we done now?
  • DeeJane - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly.. AFTEr is the issue here , cuz was an accident D:

Now i will obviously stop repplying here , cuz there is no sense crying about my pm : " why u killed her if she didnt attacked u "

Shield happens ( check shields protections )

But not a reason enough to come as a pre teen 9 months old player in pwi and make a 5 mins excusively get attention over the pwi main forum on my name .. ijs

Good day Karley... noobs beware of the raging tuna D:
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly.. AFTEr is the issue here , cuz was an accident D:

Now i will obviously stop repplying here , cuz there is no sense crying about my pm : " why u killed her if she didnt attacked u "

Shield happens ( check shields protections )

But not a reason enough to come as a pre teen 9 months old player in pwi and make a 5 mins excusively get attention over the pwi main forum on my name .. ijs

Good day Karley... noobs beware of the raging tuna D:

So your saying I didn't attack her first now, and that she did and it was an accident. Phew, glad we got that straight....

Yes I want attention. And yes I'm raging b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry lol. Because that was the whole point of this thread...

b:bye

/end sarcasm
  • Ayz - Lost City
    Ayz - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Karley b:cute
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Too many things to read...@_@

But yes, Obama does play the game. He goes by MrObama and he's really 21 >:o
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haha...like a darn savage tuna!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Watch out for those anchovies also. They're vicious.