Seeker healing

Options
LordGrimmjow - Dreamweaver
LordGrimmjow - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
Why dont seeker have a mother ****ing healing Teknik/skills.. every class got some sort of healing.. but not seekers a class that need it
Post edited by LordGrimmjow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm fine just using my genie heal skill and apothercary b:chuckleb:victory
  • LordGrimmjow - Dreamweaver
    LordGrimmjow - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah but right now iam useing more on HP potions then was i get from grinding.. because seekers do kill pretty slow
  • Serafe - Heavens Tear
    Serafe - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seekers kill much faster later on, I promise.

As far as the healing skill, I completely agree. I have my fingers crossed that a 79 skills or some added effect to demon/sage does that.
  • Bentus - Dreamweaver
    Bentus - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh shush....archers are the only class which cant heal itself. Seekers can atleast take advantage of blood paint
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    With life powder, you can just meditate after a fight and get full health in seconds. It made my quests go by a lot faster. Later in the game, seekers can definitely kill faster. I'm killing most mobs in just a few hits now (lvl 52).
  • Asura_Shiva - Raging Tide
    Asura_Shiva - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Definitely needs a HP Heal Skill. I mean I wasted away only 10 Life Powders from 20 to 30 on my Sin. I depleted 40 of them on my Seeker. Until I got to Lvl 29 (was lvl 27 and decided to try out 5 hypers during the x2 exp) and got my new skills, I was dealing 200 to mobs that had 4333+ HP. o_o The monsters themselfs does 75 with normal attacks and range type attacks did 125-155 to me. Want to warn people by saying Poison hurts us like a b****. D:
    Other IGN:
    Ratsael - RT - 61
    RaveR_mnant - RT - 47
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol no heal skills?

Barbs get sunder, which the sage version is 6666 HP over 30 seconds, that is what, 222.2 hp per second? Which considering the fact that it requires 2 sparks and has a 30 second cool down, the level 10 version is only 4800 HP, which is only 160 HP per second, I get more from one regular hit with blood paint.

Don't beg for heal skills, noobs.

Barbs are the most outdated class, we have no mdef buff, so barbs typically have around 3-5k mdef unbuffed, which I can assure you, the level 10 30 defense level buff MORE than makes up for our additional HP.

Class is Over Powered, nuff said.

Blade_Aether
    Annoyed.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol there goes Blade again
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Meh, forget self heals... give us somthing more war orinated.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    archers have no self-heal until Demon lol.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    skill bar a crab meat b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kablee - Harshlands
    Kablee - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Stop your bishing and make a str based genie and put ToP on it. /thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Actually i found second wind at low level is actually better then top. :D how ever at higher levels , Top replaces it:D. Yeah str genie healing is way better then the self heal, i find it.

Even with my blademaster at 80 i was using tree of protection in my grind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Annoyed.

Feeling is quite mutual I can assure you.
  • ZilCaVanz - Lost City
    ZilCaVanz - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tha **** with heeling softy skills, get seeker pvp pro skills like anti stun,debuff,amp etc for lv79/100 skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tha **** with heeling softy skills, get seeker pvp pro skills like anti stun,debuff,amp etc for lv79/100 skills.
    ^Lol
    /nuff said
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

unless they've changed ToP recently, str+dex would actually give a better ToP heal than just strength alone (considering at some point all the stats start taking 2 unused points to make one stat point)
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They got a self heal at lvl79. Recover 40% hp, not sure about the cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Etsuna - Heavens Tear
    Etsuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They got a self heal at lvl79. Recover 40% hp, not sure about the cooldown.

i'm guessing that skill would be the one this icon belongs to?

Screenshots to the seeker and mystic 79-100 skill icons:

Seeker 79 skill #1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Susylu for the siggy b:thanks
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yupb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Etsuna - Heavens Tear
    Etsuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yupb:chuckle

nice b:laugh

going off topic a bit, but what do the other 3 do? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Susylu for the siggy b:thanks
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    One work like Northern Sky, put spirit bore on target while other one work like Staggering Strike that activate the statu, the special effect is disarm target. Last one is skill cooldown reset for the tree at the far right, under Unfetter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TonyAtomic - Raging Tide
    TonyAtomic - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Definitely needs a HP Heal Skill. I mean I wasted away only 10 Life Powders from 20 to 30 on my Sin. I depleted 40 of them on my Seeker. Until I got to Lvl 29 (was lvl 27 and decided to try out 5 hypers during the x2 exp) and got my new skills, I was dealing 200 to mobs that had 4333+ HP. o_o The monsters themselfs does 75 with normal attacks and range type attacks did 125-155 to me. Want to warn people by saying Poison hurts us like a b****. D:

1-37
    I only used hp pots I found ...On poison mobs spped boost run straight to them and maybe get a lucky stun on them... >_>

At 37 my damage is like 400(600 crits with 5% crit rate) and 1500 with skills and 2K+ with combos but I went full dder build till 30 then had to get vit.
    With pure phy. mobs you can get them half hp before they get there first attack.

Edit~ Plus why use powders they give you kinda epic potions from stash box?
  • Venomanci - Dreamweaver
    Venomanci - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I see pots not very good and i use guard charms
    Recomanded platinium b:pleased
    i think the best is hypers,and oracles an bh with charms and real good items