Been Camped????

Options
_ARWANA_ - Harshlands
_ARWANA_ - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
WHAT WE CANT EVEN GET GMS NOW TO RESPOND WHEN HIGH LVLS R CAMPING US LOW LVLS IN SILVERPOOL??????? Sorry for the caps it is BS that you cant even get ur quest done when the HIGH LVLS pk you......yes I know it is a pk server but unless you want ppl to stop playing even with the new expansion would you all PLEASEEEEE do something about it thank you sooooooooo much!!!! Me an my family have been playing the game since it first came out an GMS some help would be great thx :)

ARWANA & My Family!!!!!
Post edited by _ARWANA_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WHAT WE CANT EVEN GET GMS NOW TO RESPOND WHEN HIGH LVLS R CAMPING US LOW LVLS IN SILVERPOOL??????? Sorry for the caps it is BS that you cant even get ur quest done when the HIGH LVLS pk you......yes I know it is a pk server but unless you want ppl to stop playing even with the new expansion would you all PLEASEEEEE do something about it thank you sooooooooo much!!!! Me an my family have been playing the game since it first came out an GMS some help would be great thx :)

ARWANA & My Family!!!!!

Go over to a PVE server, or stop playing.

Simple as that.

And PWI's PVP setup just... FAILS. Completely.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Do you 29 culti before you hit 30.
  • Seplavite - Archosaur
    Seplavite - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Go over to a PVE server, or stop playing.

Simple as that.

And PWI's PVP setup just... FAILS. Completely.

hate stoopid replys like this.. at least try offer proper advice too new players..

just go back too the spot later on high lvls get bored and only doing it too get there pvp count up..
  • _ARWANA_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes it is a PvP server but please explain to me why yall have to rude an nasty about everything??? Do you talk to your friends an ppl u just meet that way??? Why do u all feel you have CAMP ppl yes it is a game an yes we can play on any server so why do u all have to be so rude an nasty???? Im sure the makers of the game didnt have that in mind when they made this game so I would definately say that the kids are showing their true colors wouldnt u yes I definately would....ALL I was asking was being able to do quest without constantly being pkd I had done it before an i will do it again it isnt fair to others but I guess all you guys care about is power lvling and not playing the game it was meant to be played if yall did it would be alot more fun but then again this is mostly kids an some of them KIDS need soap an need to learn respect think about!!!!!

GMS if you could figure out a way where they can pk ppl but let those of us that wish to quest get it done that would be great ty so much for years of enjoyment on this wonderful game unfornately there r a few NUTS in everything we do :)

ARWANA
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes it is a PvP server but please explain to me why yall have to rude an nasty about everything??? Do you talk to your friends an ppl u just meet that way??? Why do u all feel you have CAMP ppl yes it is a game an yes we can play on any server so why do u all have to be so rude an nasty???? Im sure the makers of the game didnt have that in mind when they made this game so I would definately say that the kids are showing their true colors wouldnt u yes I definately would....ALL I was asking was being able to do quest without constantly being pkd I had done it before an i will do it again it isnt fair to others but I guess all you guys care about is power lvling and not playing the game it was meant to be played if yall did it would be alot more fun but then again this is mostly kids an some of them KIDS need soap an need to learn respect think about!!!!!

GMS if you could figure out a way where they can pk ppl but let those of us that wish to quest get it done that would be great ty so much for years of enjoyment on this wonderful game unfornately there r a few NUTS in everything we do :)

ARWANA

well they did make it a pvp server as of 30+ so anyone and everyone could attack who they wanted, listen to one of the other posters for once and reroll and or do your culti before you hit 30. There is nothing against pking someone doing normal quest. The only thing you can get them on is harrasment if they pk you over and over and over again. If there doing this, take a screenshot of eachone and submit a ticket. Though for harrasment is what like a 24hr ban? woopie lol.

My question is... why the hell is a 6x doing quest in silverpoolb:surrender please be your alt your talking about.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • _ARWANA_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just so yall know yes the over an over again is called camping an that is what I would like to see stop make sense???? If you all would read the original messege you would see that was just asking about being camped :)
  • _ARWANA_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it is for my new char an im tryin to quest an that is **** if more people on this plant learned respect the world would be nicer think about it!!!!
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Meh, its not a big deal, if i get pk'd i get on my main and pk em back. If anything i just hop on one of my 10 or so alts and do something on them. Pkers get bored, i would know since i am one
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Vyrys - Harshlands
    Vyrys - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

ARWANA

Your getting people being rude,because when you boil everything down you are whining. Granted you have a legitimate reason to whine, but stop taking the game so seriously. If you have been playing the game for as long as you claim, you ought to have a plethora of options here.

1. Hop on your main and dish out some revenge.
    2. Call in some friends to "watch your back"
    3. Get creative, lots of times the pk'ers are only camping the safe zones. Get on your flying mount head up to a high altitude, and then leave the safe zone. (Dont give me any I dont have an aerocraft b.s. if you really have been playing this long you should have the resources to buy one.)
    4. At the low levels there are more than enough quests for you to take an hour and knock some other ones out in a different area before returning.
    5. Take a break from the game, go outside, and come back later.

YOU chose a PvP server. Dealing with campers/pk'ers/Gankers (while at times can be annoying) is part of the challenge of playing on a PvP server. A challenge that YOU signed up for.
  • Blitz_Beast - Harshlands
    Blitz_Beast - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I Agree with most posters!!

But also it can be such a pain in the neck when you are trying to do something on lower lvl alt and someone keeps Pking you. once or even twice i'd understand for the red time and all that. or even if someone QQ's its fun to PK them.

but the problem is when you can't even hand in a quest or kill 1 mob then you get killed.
    thats when i jump onto my EP or Barb and kill them. BUT it just makes it worse and then they really en up Camping you...

best solution i have... have 2 account or more. and have more than 1 low lvl to play around on. so when the kids camp you to try compensate for something then just jump onto other low alt and carry on having fun b:pleased

Good Luck :)
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    world chat the guild's name, and some opposing guild will come running to keep them distracted.
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When it comes down to playing on a PVP server, you can't really complain about high levels camping your corpse or whatever. If I played on a PVP server, I can do what I like, even if it means to kill low levels.

On your end though, there are countless ways to get help as many suggestions were given, but I highly suggest to take a breather and come back to that character at a later time. Remember, it's just a game. Not like you're dying irl. Have as much fun as you can! :)
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. Playing as long as you have, you should know about feeding exp to genies to keep your level down so you can finish the culti before hitting 30.

2. If you really have been playing this long on a PvP server, you and your family should know some higher leveled members that can come help you. If not entire factions even.

3. If you've really been playing this long AND doing it on a PvP server, you already know all of these things and if you really feel this way, would have rolled new toons on a PvE server so you don't get knocked down like that.

and Yes, I'm posting from a PvE account, but I play the PvP servers too and I know what it's like. You just have to be smart, have friends, and understand that death happens. Quit crying and move on.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well they did make it a pvp server as of 30+ so anyone and everyone could attack who they wanted, listen to one of the other posters for once and reroll and or do your culti before you hit 30. There is nothing against pking someone doing normal quest. The only thing you can get them on is harrasment if they pk you over and over and over again. If there doing this, take a screenshot of eachone and submit a ticket. Though for harrasment is what like a 24hr ban? woopie lol.

My question is... why the hell is a 6x doing quest in silverpoolb:surrender please be your alt your talking about.

Thats why I no longer play PVP in games. PVP servers are full of rude and childish people.

But if you want some payback. Remind them how fail they are that they have to camp low levels because they suck soo bad they can't kill anyone else. That should **** them off a little.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I really think pwi should delete the pvp kill count from core and everywhere else... People want to brag about some random number, that's why they kill low levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I really think pwi should delete the pvp kill count from core and everywhere else... People want to brag about some random number, that's why they kill low levels.

Can't really brag about ***** smacking a bunch of lvl30s. If you do I hate to see how pathetic your real life is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

That is literally what I saw when I looked at your post.

If you can't handle people killing you, THEN GTFO OFF A PVP SERVER.

kthnxb:bye
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    does it even count if you kill a lowbie? >>
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    does it even count if you kill a lowbie? >>

Yup, same as everyone else, only once. Anyone 10 levels below you shouldn't count.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can't really brag about ***** smacking a bunch of lvl30s. If you do I hate to see how pathetic your real life is.

Yeah, people still do it though, sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • TheBauhaus - Sanctuary
    TheBauhaus - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isn't that the point of a PvP server?
    To kill who you want, when you want, for your own fun?

I don't like PvP. I don't like people attacking me, except the occasional once in a while out of curiosity or boredom.
    But you know what?
    That's why I'm on a PvE server. I get to CHOOSE when to do my quests without being bothered, and when to take that risk of being PK'd..

If you can't handle that chance, go to PvE.
    I'm sorry you're acquainted with one specific server, but that was solely your decision that you made, to be on a PvP one.

Also, don't make statements like "losing players."
    Speak for yourself. Obviously, people are enjoying the PvP aspect, or there would never be anyone doing it.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I forget what it's like to leave safe zone for anything other than PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    as long as you are on a PVP server, thats the way your life will be. i started out on Lost CIty, not knkowing what PVP/PVE was at that time, and when i got to my 30s, couldnt do any quests because factions like Rage Quitget their jollies out of killing low level players. yeah, takes a lot of skill, a high level sitting around Secret Passage/Orchid Temple, killing off newish players. idiots. soon as i found there is no way to protect yourself from this, i left, moved to HeavensTear, and started all over. if i had not had to do that, i likely would be up to level cap.

come on over to HeavensTear, or other PvE servers, where its safe and you can play without a big target on your back.

ARWANA & My Family!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • SmifnWesson - Lost City
    SmifnWesson - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was waiting to read the obvious...cause it is....SO OBVIOUS....

pkers are bored....all are on they new baby alts...so what do they do? they pk the noobs to get them back on they mains...thats all

when the newness of baby characters is gone so will all the noob pkers

until then I suggest just dealing with it, its not so bad its not like ur losing any xp, and if your dying at silverpool well its not like your getting teleported very far...

you think it sucks where your at, try thinking about all the noobs dying orchid temple

and another reason you could be getting camped is your probably being overdramatic about dying to whoever killed you.....just a thought
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think we could help more if we could understand you better,I can barley read anything you say.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • Akeso - Harshlands
    Akeso - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Honestly i get camped all the time just cuz of the guild name above my head. Doesnt matter where you are what lvl you are. people will camp any one. Its just PVP thats how it goes. Personaly i have done the same thing, just got bored and killed white names. but thats besides the point. Its a PVP server. no point in all these QQ threads, if you dont like it go to PVE server.b:thanks
  • sig1043a
    sig1043a Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isn't there a mmo where if you PK someone more than 10 lvls below you, you get turned into a lvl 1 chicken? PWI should do that.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    as long as you are on a PVP server, thats the way your life will be. i started out on Lost CIty, not knkowing what PVP/PVE was at that time, and when i got to my 30s, couldnt do any quests because factions like Rage Quitget their jollies out of killing low level players. yeah, takes a lot of skill, a high level sitting around Secret Passage/Orchid Temple, killing off newish players. idiots. soon as i found there is no way to protect yourself from this, i left, moved to HeavensTear, and started all over. if i had not had to do that, i likely would be up to level cap.

come on over to HeavensTear, or other PvE servers, where its safe and you can play without a big target on your back.

You know, I lvled my wiz without any FC and stuff before lvl 85. I got pked often... and I'm lvl 100... You just dont know how to deal with it.

If you need help against the Pkers, just Pm me. I will be glad to pk them b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • flamingahole
    flamingahole Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But if you want some payback. Remind them how fail they are that they have to camp low levels because they suck soo bad they can't kill anyone else. That should **** them off a little.

That suggestion fails in so many ways. You do realize that such reactions are one of the reasons that people PK, right?

I've found that humor works much better at keeping myself from getting killed. Comments such as
    'Blargh, my innards!'
    'I have fallen and I cannot get up!'
    'I'm jus gunna take a nap.....on the cold, hard ground.'
    '-starts playing Jaws theme-'
    '-starts playing Jaws theme really, really fast-'
    keeps PKers from coming after me constantly.
    You have three chances to guess the reason for the post above.
  • Deneava - Harshlands
    Deneava - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    barb and blade were camping wraithgate and wouldnt let anyone in

barb on ground blade in the air