Updated Installer

Options
Tigriss - Heavens Tear
Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I was wondering if the Client download has bee updated yet to include genesis. I like to keep a copy of the latest installer on a backup drive incase I ever have to reinstall for any reason.
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thankies Crystalynnex
Post edited by Tigriss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes it has been updated
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks. Some companies are a bit slow with it so I wanted to ask first. Didn't wanna spend and hour downloading a file I already have.

Alright I'm an idiot I would have know if I would have started the download.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Kuddadar - Sanctuary
    Kuddadar - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A minor problem with the Update/Download screen needs to be fixed.

I was downloading the new update on my laptop over wireless at home. It seems to be taking so long and the process bar wasn't moving. I think something had interrupted the connection and basically the Update/Download screen was idling.

When I restarted the download, I was staring at the screen this time. I saw a pop up message asking me if I like to continue with the download, but it was promptly wiped out by the rotating news and new features screen.

That 'would you like to continue' pop up screen should stay on the very top display layer. Most people would start the long update and glance at it from time to time. Having the 'continue' pop up message written over is not good. Please fix it for us.

btw: I plugged in the network cable and promptly finished the download, but I was watching it
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A minor problem with the Update/Download screen needs to be fixed.
    Supposedly this was fixed in the latest patch. In any future patches the progress bars should work properly. See Patch Notes Version 491 - Released March 9, 2011:
    The patcher's progress bars now work. No more guessing how much longer you have to wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)