Mystic....anti veno class?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ken_ - Heavens Tear
    Ken_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ive said this in another thread, but if Cragglord could last longer than 20 secs (to a point it was spammable/ able to tank a boss) then what would be the point in herc venos?

the same thing as they always been, a tank for when there isnt a barb/BM/5APS sin around. herc venos are not all that important if there is a barb around anyway. will be no diffrent if cragglord is around. cragglord will never be as good of a tank as a barb/BM/5aps sin.
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the same thing as they always been, a tank for when there isnt a barb/BM/5APS sin around. herc venos are not all that important if there is a barb around anyway. will be no diffrent if cragglord is around. cragglord will never be as good of a tank as a barb/BM/5aps sin.

Yeh but most venos i know with hercs solo TT instances to help faction members or make money, if cragglord was permanent or spammable then this would make herc venos pointless and why would they spend $200 to get a herc if there was another class that could get something better for free?

It would make veno's less popular and PWE would lose money.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    then i would have no problem if they released a scroll to make cragglord perm so it can be on equal lvl with hercs/nyx.

here that pwi, i just made a CS suggestion. make it happenb:thanks
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    while it would seem as such mystics can still be locked in occult ice... they also can be purged during this and sealed after.

Those with interval build venos can also kill them with physical attacks... I wouldn't call it a anti veno class as it stands they have some of the same advantages and some of the same disadvantages but not all of them line up.

Not to mention it just costs less to run a veno period.... the mana cost on a mystic with skills at lv5 is beyond ridiculous.