Earthguard Skill Pics

Susylu - Heavens Tear
Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
edited April 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Post your Mystic or Seeker in action here!

Mystic using Lysing:

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg
Post edited by Susylu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Absorb Soul b:cute

AbsorbSoul.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Northern Sky Waltz with two swords :3

2011-03-0619-28-14.jpg

2011-03-0619-28-23.jpg

2011-03-0619-28-24.jpg

2011-03-0619-40-10.jpg

Not quite as flashy but I like it. C:
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    th_13d8626d.png
    ^from that one heal skill...forgot name LOL.
    Wish I knew what all those symbols meant. T_T;

edit: and here's another one with the fancy symbol things. xD Summoning Salvation-
    th_aff5a7b1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    10-1.png

8-1.png

6-1.png

7-1.png

Still a bit confused on the skill names so xD

I love the mystic skills, I might just make one to see all the skills lol
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011

edit: and here's another one with the fancy symbol things. xD Summoning Salvation-
    th_aff5a7b1.png

She looks like one of those cute little dwarf people in other mmos in that pic sooo cute xD

All the seeker skills look awesome too I need to start working on it instead of spending all the time with mystic b:surrender
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    EG get super pretty skill animations. :3 Best if you click post ID numbah for these >.>

Parchblade Dance

parchbladedance1.jpg

Northern Sky Waltz
    northerskywaltz1.jpg

Blade Fervor
    bladedfervor.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Heart Shatter

heartshatter1.jpg

Heartseeker

heartseeker.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    These are screenies I took earlier and forgot the skill name that went with them. Alot of the seeker sword skills have flamey effects, so it's hard to tell difference. b:surrender

flameyz.jpg

skillkt.jpg

I love this one, The little seeker dudes assisting are neat b:chuckle Needs moar fire though >.>

seekermenz.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    These are screenies I took earlier and forgot the skill name that went with them. Alot of the seeker sword skills have flamey effects, so it's hard to tell difference. b:surrender

flameyz.jpg

I'm going to level my seeker just to look at that skill it looks amazing how you took it b:shutup
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Yeah Susy. Theyre all so pretty @_@ I'm going broke buying them though x.X It's all so worth it. Btw, I hopped on seeker to find out what skill it was. It's Soulsever Minuet; lvl 49 skill :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Seriously...I'd so try playing a seeker, just for the flashiness of the skills. If I could stand playing a melee, that is, which I can't Dx

Awesome shots, guys, seriously~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Transference
    Attack.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Vyscarain - Dreamweaver
    Vyscarain - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Back to flood the thread with flaming images b:cute

So, I was beating up my sin in fc earlier, and here's some pretty skills again.

Gemini Slash

20110308230413.jpg

20110308230010.jpg

That spinny channeling AoE - name escapes me atm

20110308230126.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    skill_4_by_teaserx3-d3b9xo9.png

skill_3_by_teaserx3-d3b9xfw.png

skill_2_by_teaserx3-d3b9xdd.png

skill_1_by_teaserx3-d3b9md6.png

4fc93d12-5743-4f01-9a0e-453bf321d34e.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hmm.... Some of the pics i cant see how the skills really are because the the author focused on making just the screenshot look pretty colors. ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    <-is used to edit pics before posting em anywhere lol ;w;

hard to let my screenshots unedited xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mazidox - Dreamweaver
    Mazidox - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Summoning the first heal plant is pretty b:shutup

2011-03-1121-00-49.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    spell4small.png

spell3small.png

spell2small.png

spell1small.png

I haven't leveled her much but I can't wait to do so. Some of the seekers other skills in this thread look so cool. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
  • _ZafirRose_ - Heavens Tear
    _ZafirRose_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    20110316194055.png
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    <-is used to edit pics before posting em anywhere lol ;w;

hard to let my screenshots unedited xD
    that sounds a bit like a girl saying they cant go outside without makeup b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    that sounds a bit like a girl saying they cant go outside without makeup b:shocked
    x: Lol, that sounds exactly like me; I refuse to leave the house without the bare minimum of foundation/powder/mascara/and lipgloss. T__T;;

@Vyscarain: Holy ****, the biohazard symbol thing looks awesome. o-o!! But still not enough to convince me to try out seeker. xD Darn those mirage-required squad buffs...things!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    x: Lol, that sounds exactly like me; I refuse to leave the house without the bare minimum of foundation/powder/mascara/and lipgloss. T__T;;

I'm the same way -w- My mum sometimes comes up with random ideas to go out and I look at myself and realise no amount of makeup can fix this without a shower. So i have to shower then apply even the bare minimum of makeup and then I have to do my hair... by that time my mum gets so mad that we don't even end up going anywhere. xD /derailing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I'm the same way -w- My mum sometimes comes up with random ideas to go out and I look at myself and realise no amount of makeup can fix this without a shower. So i have to shower then apply even the bare minimum of makeup and then I have to do my hair... by that time my mum gets so mad that we don't even end up going anywhere. xD /derailing

Wow you two are exactly the opposite of me - I've always hated putting on makeup... don't even own "basic" makeup stuff b:sweat Dress up - yes. Makeup - no. b:laugh

Either way - I hope you all post some demon/sage skills when they come out. I haven't been playing so I'm relying on you guys to see all the action b:pleased
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I edit my screenshots too, Deceptypoo. b:surrender

@Vyscarain: Holy ****, the biohazard symbol thing looks awesome. o-o!! But still not enough to convince me to try out seeker. xD Darn those mirage-required squad buffs...things!

I feel the same way sometimes but I make sure I apply my makeup on as natural and lightly as possible. Especially in the summer when your makeup melts like ice. b:surrender
    Wow you two are exactly the opposite of me - I've always hated putting on makeup... don't even own "basic" makeup stuff Dress up - yes. Makeup - no.

Either way - I hope you all post some demon/sage skills when they come out. I haven't been playing so I'm relying on you guys to see all the action b:pleased

-gets Susy an eyeliner- We need to catch up to them, Sus. b:surrender

For me, I'd rather not dress up really nicely and put on nice makeup than not put on makeup and dress up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chopper200
    chopper200 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ???????????????????????
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    summoning storm mistress ^^

20110325015918.png

with a little contrast/brightness edit :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    <Also loves editing screenshots though not that much xD I just make the colors slightly brighter and such...
    And I hardly wear make-up if I wear it at all... xD

Ah well.. here's some screenies of my seeker ^^

skill4f.jpg

battiousai.jpg <Dual swords :D

skil3c.jpg

skill2.jpg

and since there's only 4 pics allowed in 1 post...
    click :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ... Vixter in fashion that ISN'T orange!? Apocalypse~! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    All these new skills are visually awesome! I wish they could do a lil remake of the "old" classes' ones. They look so out of date now b:surrender