Disapearing mail

Saki_Souske - Sanctuary
Saki_Souske - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
I've had two incidents where my mail(ingame) has never come. What can I do about this?
Post edited by Saki_Souske - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Olivie - Lost City
    Olivie - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hi! I've had this problem as well. First, was it mail you sent to yourself from another char or from AH etc.? It could be that the server was busy and your mail just didn't come through. You may have to send in a ticket to PWI support if this problem happens again.
    Been playing since Oct. 2008. Proud to have been a non-cashshopper all this time. b:victory
  • Saki_Souske - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Hi! I've had this problem as well. First, was it mail you sent to yourself from another char or from AH etc.? It could be that the server was busy and your mail just didn't come through. You may have to send in a ticket to PWI support if this problem happens again.

The first time it was somebody sending stuff to me. The second time it was DQ reward. Where do I go to send in a ticket?
  • Olivie - Lost City
    Olivie - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You can send a ticket through the Perfect World website. On the top part of the screen, press the tab, Support. Scroll down and choose Request Support. After you submit it, you should be able to get a response within a couple of days.
    Been playing since Oct. 2008. Proud to have been a non-cashshopper all this time. b:victory
  • Saki_Souske - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    You can send a ticket through the Perfect World website. On the top part of the screen, press the tab, Support. Scroll down and choose Request Support. After you submit it, you should be able to get a response within a couple of days.

Thanks