UntamedZlina - Sanctuary
UntamedZlina - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
Devil Chihyu, Lev. 1
my DC is summon lev. 1
and im lev 35.
i took some info form lev 34 - 35 to comparie how he gets better
All stats where incrested if u lev exep for Att Rate n Speed
I was wondering if i lev my summon to lev. 2 would it increass the stats? i dougth it but just trowing it out there beacouse it has bin asked about before.
iiiiiusion wrote: »

Name : Devil Chihyu
Info(Max Level): Use Energy Leech to improve your Physical Defense
by 100% and Critical Hit Rate by 25% for 20 seconds.
Pet's Skills :
1.Folding Strike
- Deals physical damage equal 3x to that of the Chihyu's base physical damage.(pet skill effect not affected by summon skill)
2.Skull Slap
- Deals physical damage equal to Chihyu's base damage and stuns target X seconds.(stun durations increase across summon skill)
Perspective : Depends you and how you want it to be. decide for yourself here.
Emphasis : independent.

Lev. 34
Lev. 35
Hp. =
Chi =
Phy att=
Mag att=
phy def=----1368
metl def=---1012
Element=---1010
Accarcy=---2341
Att rate=
1.00/sec
Evade=
Speed =
This is true, although if you are into pvp, the higher rank stun skill maxes out at 5 secs i believe, which is also the cast time of your absorb soul spell. just some food for thought.

And about how much the new skill rank summon will raise your stats, you would have to do calculations seeing as this game is done mostly with percentage. So i waited for me to get the next "Devil Chihyu" rank, got naked, summoned my old demon and got the skill and then resummoned him. These are the results:

Naked
~~~~~~~~Level 6 skill~~~~~~Level 7 skill~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phy attk~~~ 563~~~~~~~~~~~~~564
Mgc attk~~~ 557~~~~~~~~~~~~~558
Phy def ~~~ 1470~~~~~~~~~~~~1470
Magic res ~~~ 1050~~~~~~~~~~~~1050
Accuracy ~~~ 2521~~~~~~~~~~~~2521
Attk Rate ~~~ 1/sec~~~~~~~~~~~~1/sec
Evasion ~~~ 84~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~84
Speed ~~~ 7.4m/s~~~~~~~~~~7.4m/sec

Gear
~~~~~~~~~~Lev 6~~~~~~~Lev 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phy attk ~~~ 653~~~~~~~~~671
Mgc attk ~~~ 647~~~~~~~~~664
Phy def ~~~ 1509~~~~~~~~1515
Magic res ~~~ 1442~~~~~~~~1508
Accu ~~~ 2521~~~~~~~~2521
Attk rate ~~~ 1/sec~~~~~~~~1/sec
Evasion ~~~ 84~~~~~~~~~~84
Speed ~~~ 7.4~~~~~~~~~~7.4

So by the looks of it, the new demon skill only raises your demon's magic and physical attack from a rank 6 spell to a rank 7 spell. Though, each demon skill learned also raises the % of stats which your demon recieves from your gears. b:angry

Any way.... best Skill list help/ info i have got is form iiiiiusion
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1015511&highlight=wood+mastery

So let me know what u think, and see if ur stats incress, any sumon is ok :P

b:angryTHIRST FOR KNOWLIGE --- TO GAIN POWER--- TO DESTROY---YOUR ENIMES!b:angry
-non- b:cryBecause i Dont have an EPIC frase or Pic to put in here.b:cry

Exept!

b:angry Audacity Faction ROCKS!b:angry

b:angry Zlina or -Z- or z or FoxyZlina b:angry
Post edited by UntamedZlina - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Epitemeus - Lost City
    Epitemeus - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes, i leveled up my Devil skill and stats increased with level; you just need to summon it again once you have learned the new summon skill. It looks that the stats increase is slightly little, like a new lvl gained
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the data!
    Level 34     Level 35

HP                742          770
    MP                554          565
    P.Attack          523          537
    M.Attack          518          532
    P.Def            1368         1406
    Metal Def        1012         1067
    Wood  Def        1010         1065
    Water Def        1010         1065
    Fire  Def        1010         1065
    Earth Def        1010         1065
    Accuracy         2341         2401
    APS                 1            1
    Evasion            78           80
    Speed             7.3          7.3

• iiiiiusion
    iiiiiusion Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you got your value for a pet that level up from 34 to 35, not due to the summoning skill. we need further experimentations to comfirm it.
    b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle Don't QQ man =.=
  • Epitemeus - Lost City
    Epitemeus - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iiiiiusion wrote: »
    you got your value for a pet that level up from 34 to 35, not due

to the summoning skill. we need further experimentations to comfirm it.

Excuse me? Have you read my reply? I confirm that leveling up the summon skill increase its stats; just tried!!
  • wienerschnitzol
    wienerschnitzol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There are 3 ways to increase your summon's stats:
    1. When you level up, resummon pet and it will also level and increase its stats.
    2. Leveling up the skill from mystic trainer.
    3. Your summon's stats are based on your gear. (the more magic attack on wep=more phys. damage from your pet) if you do not believe me, look at your pets stats then remove your weapon and then resummon it, its phys attack should be greatly reduced.
    hope this helps :)
  • violetvalor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Excuse me? Have you read my reply? I confirm that leveling up the summon skill increase its stats; just tried!!

I think he or she was interested in seeing before and after stats for the summon.

I too am curious to see how large the difference is from increasing the summon's skill level. Could some people show the stats before and after for a couple different summon skill levels please?

b:thanks
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    attack speed wont change. your pets move speed levels every 10 levels i think..... it's 7.5 at 50

the summon skill level gives stat points, mystics level gives stat points, also your gear affects stat points.

the down side to raising skill level is his skills cost more mana to use for no real bonus in it's damage from the pet skill itself, though you will get more damage from having a higher stat.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Yobabydaddy - Archosaur
    Yobabydaddy - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    attack speed wont change. your pets move speed levels every 10 levels i think..... it's 7.5 at 50

the summon skill level gives stat points, mystics level gives stat points, also your gear affects stat points.

the down side to raising skill level is his skills cost more mana to use for no real bonus in it's damage from the pet skill itself, though you will get more damage from having a higher stat.

This is true, although if you are into pvp, the higher rank stun skill maxes out at 5 secs i believe, which is also the cast time of your absorb soul spell. just some food for thought.

And about how much the new skill rank summon will raise your stats, you would have to do calculations seeing as this game is done mostly with percentage. So i waited for me to get the next "Devil Chihyu" rank, got naked, summoned my old demon and got the skill and then resummoned him. These are the results:

Naked

Gear

So by the looks of it, the new demon skill only raises your demon's magic and physical attack from a rank 6 spell to a rank 7 spell. Though, each demon skill learned also raises the % of stats which your demon recieves from your gears. b:angry
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Leveling pet skill lvl affects Health and Mana of summon aka if you have same lvl 34 for example pet but skill lvl 1 vs lvl 2 pet with lvl 2 will have ~+30 HP more as well mana . Checked only with Demon summon.b:surrender
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so basically, if u want your pet to be extremly good at tanking and DDing, spend $$$ to get rank 9 and spend even more $$$ to upgrade all of it to +12.

sounds about right just like i thought before.b:surrender the tideborns were no diffrent. the more $$$ u invested into them the more OP they became. i guess mystics are no diffrent.

wonder if seekers work the same way.
  • UntamedZlina - Sanctuary
    UntamedZlina - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Naked

Gear

wnight wrote: »
    Leveling pet skill lvl affects Health and Mana of summon aka if you have same lvl 34 for example pet but skill lvl 1 vs lvl 2 pet with lvl 2 will have ~+30 HP more as well mana . Checked only with Demon summon.b:surrender

THANX for the info :P *going to go lev. up sumon skill* :D
    -non- b:cryBecause i Dont have an EPIC frase or Pic to put in here.b:cry

Exept!

b:angry Audacity Faction ROCKS!b:angry

b:angry Zlina or -Z- or z or FoxyZlina b:angry
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda very disappointed how Mystic pets turned out. So in order to use pets at Max capability you must use the most expensive amoung builds aka HA/AA Veno style: R9 or close for mag issues and Cascade for major tanking b:angry
    Oh and another thing Don't Forget to wear Axes when using Punching Needle summon x4 damage :))
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    Eliaera - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not that I'm trying to justify PWI's greed but...ya know, if they made a pet that has the same stats as a herc without you having to invest anything, that wouldn't be fair to venos who have to pay like 100 millions for it.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda very disappointed how Mystic pets turned out. So in order to use pets at Max capability you must use the most expensive amoung builds aka HA/AA Veno style: R9 or close for mag issues and Cascade for major tanking b:angry
    Oh and another thing Don't Forget to wear Axes when using Punching Needle summon x4 damage :))

axes wont help because none of the pets physical atk is affected by the mystics physical atk. all summons physical atk dmg is affected by the mystics MAGICAL atk dmg.

so axes will actually LOWER the physical dmg on pets. the pets physical defense however im not entirely sure of.
  • violetvalor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Also, mystics can only wield magic weapons. So wielding axes in the first place is out of the question.
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

I wouldn't gimp my mystic just in an attempt to up the summon's physical defense. If I want a defense-heavy tank, I'll go back to my veno and get a herc. I don't see HA being at all viable for a mystic, with how much mana they need, and how much it would seriously **** with their heals.

And lolwut. Why would a mystic use axes? They can't use them, but it would have no effect on the summons, except for making them weaker, and make you look like an idiot. b:sad