More Claymores!!!

Options
L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur
L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
so far iav seen three new swords for the seekers the one u start with the one at lvl5 and the one at 19...then after that u gotta use the odd skinny looking swords i thougt seekers weapons where meant to big long and thick...well until ur 50 n have a perfect hammer -.-
pwi get some new claymores even just new TT weapons please b:cry

the while is meant to be well
Post edited by L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur on

Comments

• jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There is an 'edit' button... :)
  • Tuli - Raging Tide
    Tuli - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so far iav seen three new swords for the seekers the one u start with the one at lvl5 and the one at 19...then after that u gotta use the odd skinny looking swords i thougt seekers weapons where meant to big long and thick...well until ur 50 n have a perfect hammer -.-

ehm...... we still talking about swords here? b:shocked
    Doqui 101 r9 veno

Tuli 101 5aps Sin b:bye
  • Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear
    Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ofcourse, just make sure to hold it firmly with both hands
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ehm...... we still talking about swords here? b:shocked

Yeah, the long heavy one he found under his desk after he fapped at how big his girlfriend's claymores was.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Guys, behave b:beatenup

PS, @OP, there's no TT before lvl60 mate b:surrender
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Guys, behave b:beatenup

PS, @OP, there's no TT before lvl60 mate b:surrender

<-- 74 mystic gimme free TT NAO PLS :D
  • L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so...well more claymore be coming out?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rank 8 and I guess rank 9.

Other than that you have access to all of the other swords that were already in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • syrdirk
    syrdirk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    true but the class is said to be great weilders of claymores....not the wpns the other classes use...additionally they cant use a bow and all other classes can
  • Twil - Lost City
    Twil - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Claymores = big swords.

The existing swords, when a seeker wields them, have been reskinned to be big swords.

b:thanks

hurrhurr, long and thick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twilight Temple = HH. All the cool kids are saying it.
    Perfect World International is Schrodinger's game - it may or may not be dead. b:laugh
    If the game is dead, then YOU JUST LOST IT b:mischievous
    Calvin - Lost City: Nothing is cooking except I am putting 3 eggs on Elayne's boiling bald head and making some scramble eggs.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Claymore = swords.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

By swinging their massive claymores in sync with the natural vibrations of the Earth, Seekers can send forth mighty kinetic waves to knock down and incapacitate their adversaries.

The Seeker, possessing incredible strength, expertly wields a massive two-handed claymore. His weapon can be infused with various arcane powers, which, in combination with heavy armor, makes him a fearsome force on any battlefield. Seekers can be male or female.

all these information was found on the news page of preview to genesis....you having us use BASIC BM swords is not in one of them and i also high lighted some things b:bye
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Claymores = big swords.

The existing swords, when a seeker wields them, have been reskinned to be big swords.

b:thanks

hurrhurr, long and thick

they r the same size....iav tested this with a friend of mine who is a bm only diff is we wear it on r back
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Make a small seeker?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

By swinging their massive claymores in sync with the natural vibrations of the Earth, Seekers can send forth mighty kinetic waves to knock down and incapacitate their adversaries.

The Seeker, possessing incredible strength, expertly wields a massive two-handed claymore. His weapon can be infused with various arcane powers, which, in combination with heavy armor, makes him a fearsome force on any battlefield. Seekers can be male or female.

all these information was found on the news page of preview to genesis....you having us use BASIC BM swords is not in one of them and i also high lighted some things b:bye

It's all a lie . .
    All a lie . .
    A lie . .

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Dimitrik - Dreamweaver
    Dimitrik - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    More claymores would be pretty nice. The ones implemented are pretty stylish, and it really helps the Seeker stand out. ..Plus, there's that whole thing about false advertising. >_>

To be fair though, I kind'a suspect they're going to release/patch it over properly before too long. That would seem like a pretty big oversight to ignore... or expect the playerbase to not notice.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Claymore = swords.

Yes according to the PWI staff.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Claymore = swords.
    Sort of. All claymores are swords, but not all swords are claymores.

FYI: The level 5 Supply Stash includes a "☆Perfect Military Claymore" for the Seekers. Level 20 has a "☆Perfect Officer's Claymore" and level 50 has the "☆General Summer's Claymore".

And the seeker Rank IX weapon is the "☆☆Rebirth Claymore".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • StrongSeeker - Sanctuary
    StrongSeeker - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

I agree, I am about to be a lvl 30Seeker, and haven't seen one sword that looks amazing. Sure the swords that bms use are awesome, but I think Egaurd need to have their own weapons, such as t.Borns. They got daggers, give Seekers """"Claymores""". Considering how amazing they already are, PWI could be even greater if they had their own weapons specifically to them. This would also make people want to make a seeker/mystic if they haven't already. Seeing one with a amazing weapon might just change their mind b:laugh
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I forsee the inability to use bows hurting my playstyle on Seeker. b:surrender I use a bow on my BM, granted, I use it very sparingly and for pulling mobs... And to be a stealth human archer sometimes...

I find the Seeker to be lame just because it can ONLY use swords. This limitation is... Very lame and short-sighted.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited March 2011
    Options
    can you please PLEASE just add more claymores? like TT weapons that are only for seekers....you limited r use of weapons but dont give us r own? the tideborns had theirs AND they can use all the other weapons.......come on now be fair
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes everyone should have their own weapons!!!!

Barbarians shouldn't need to share axes with blademasters

Blademasters shouldn't need to share fists with archers/sins/barbs

Wizards shouldn't need to share magic swords with other magic classes

Yes, the devs need to make this the top priority! Give everyone they own tt weapons b:angry
  • MegumiKudo - Heavens Tear
    MegumiKudo - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The lvl 50 claymore has a duration on itb:cry
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my point was if u cut off what weapons seekers can use then atleast pwi could live up to what they adveristed (my spelling sucks i know) becuase the seeker is more of a BM then the BM only being able to use blades and swords...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tbh no weapons really start to look cool till 9x, so level your seeker to 9x and see if those wimpy looking claymores start to look more like you wanted.

Besides, I'm happy with the seekers having swords. It keeps them from being OP.

When devs created soulspheres, for instance, they were given better refining bonuses than the other magic weapons. I'd be worried that if the devs created seeker-specific TT weps that they'd make them OP.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i would be happy with the same stats as normal sword but look like 2H swords and maybe like +mag or mana cos i'm seeing i'm useing alot on my 54 seeker
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I would honestly be happy to see seeker-specific weapons that were'nt OP too, but I think it's fair to say that we both know PWI wouldn't do that.
    They'd have to have an incentive to do it, such as making seekers more OP and giving people more reason to switch to one and spend money on it.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i see what your saying but alot of people iav been talking too have been saying the same as me so if they quit pwi well lose seekers...so its a stand-off in my mind
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so its a stand-off in my mind

which is where the problem lies b:surrender

a stand off = no incentive. Spend money/time to keep a few players, or don't spend that money/time and lose a few players? Why put in effort for the same result as putting in no effort.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont see why make a class a ruin it...like the buff saber rattle u gotta use a mirage stone on and they dont give us hardly any new weapon pwi...i would actuly like to know wtf u were thinking? i'm on Johny_Jay if any person gm mod creater (LOL) see this i would like to know what i think of this....b:cry