Gear for Mystic

Options
Faeble - Heavens Tear
Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
I was told with TBs that their quest gear lasted up until rank 1 and that was the best way to go.

So I am curious to see how Mystic rank gear is or if using my tailor skill would get me better results, or what is recommended for them.

Anyone happen to know the best gear plan there is?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
Post edited by Faeble - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i found that lvl 20's robe gear is better in defenses than the (lvl 12-ish quest-given) class specific gear, except for the gloves were better. at lvl 30 (if you have 300 rep) the rank 1 gear is nicer than veno/cleric/wiz rank 1 gear, in fact its got 3 sockets instead of 2, which i have slotted with HP stones and it gave me a nice boost ^^

for lower lvls i plan on just using NPC armors until i can use molder gears. i dont feel its really worth wasting my time finding purple gears for the lower lvls, especially if u plan on letting your pet take most of the hits then anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thank you :) yeah, I don't think I need to hard core invest in great gear (Pet is more built to tank than I am, so why deny him that :P ) But was just curious ^^ Thank you. For me I'd rather invest in good weapons vs good gear is I can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yobabydaddy - Archosaur
    Yobabydaddy - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but you gotta remember that your pet's attributes (phys def, attk ect...) is reflective off of your gear. so in other words the better gear you got, the better your pet is. so it is advisable that you keep your gear somewhat decent if u want ur pet to keep up with mobs :)
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ah, very true too.

I just had a scary thought of rank 9 pets :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]