how about music?

ironmaiden00
ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
so i have to suggest something sipmle. did anyone test this **** before they release this silent ....? i understand if someone dont like the pw music but he has the option to turn it off. but listening to the outdoorsound is realy no improvement to the game. so lets see how they make the game: oh we have better graphics, new areas and races, so let the music off. if there will be an improvement, anything should be good. i loged in coz of the new music. what a diapointment. did they forget it? test the dann game before release!!! in the developers video i saw a guy composing music on keyboard. so there is no excuse, there must be new music. more worse if they recycle the old music for new areas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ironmaiden00 on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Assuming you're referring to the Earthguard areas, they simply forgot to add the new music files. Mistakes do happen, even for PWE (*cough*). I'm sure it will be taken care of in next week's maintenance.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    they SAY they just forgot; actually, it's the old issue of "minor localization changes" not being so minor anymore. they're having trouble translating the music from the Chinese.

trololololol.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Shaeviien - Sanctuary
    Shaeviien - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Tune in a nice dreamscapes or new-age station on your web browser in the meantime or maybe some tropical caribean station. A Mambo is funny at the earthguard areas, or a Conga too specially with all the earthguard bald clones around :D
  • ironmaiden00
    edited March 2011
    nope thats not the point. im looking for the earthguard music, to record them from the game, coz i like the pw music. thats why im here. otherwise i stay away from this. so the most important thing i come back to play a bit is the new things. but the most important i was interested in they forgot -.- . now im too lazy to download chinese client coz there i have to lvl further to get to new areas with new music. i hope they will fix it fast. to the question that someone dont understand how to do, its easy to record pw music without sound, its like record a video, but maybe some cannot imagine such stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spiritforge - Harshlands
    Spiritforge - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    okay you got to relax, they just forgot to install it in. just be patient and they will eventually add it into the game.
  • ironmaiden00
    edited March 2011
    the point is i dont wanna waste my time here. i just came back for the reason to see what new things are here and then get of it as fast as i can. pwi is getting more worse with the time. that explains my signa
    so plz if someone have the chinese vers installed. plz can u put the sfx.pck on mediafire or megaupload? that would be nice, i wanna leave pw in peace and dont be more pis.ed off more than im already am
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Want some Genesis music? Here they are. Got them back when I downloaded the chinese client on december.

(No, I didn't bother naming the 7zip archive.)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • ironmaiden00
    edited March 2011
    omg thx. one pearson i met here that understand what i mean. many of the people dont eaven know how to get them. thx u save a lot of work for me coz now i can stop the chinese downolad that is now by 36% and will take another 2 hours time. now my pw music album is updated and im glad to have now all on my ipod walking by the chilout sound of pw.

again thx a lot. pw music is the only thing that interesting me, coz i remember good times on ms server, and keep perfect world in good memory. so excuse me but i have to move and dont stay on this server, coz it makes it more worse and i dont wanna loose the good memory of pw, so i left by time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    omg thx. one pearson i met here that understand what i mean. many of the people dont eaven know how to get them. thx u save a lot of work for me coz now i can stop the chinese downolad that is now by 36% and will take another 2 hours time. now my pw music album is updated and im glad to have now all on my ipod walking by the chilout sound of pw.

again thx a lot. pw music is the only thing that interesting me, coz i remember good times on ms server, and keep perfect world in good memory. so excuse me but i have to move and dont stay on this server, coz it makes it more worse and i dont wanna loose the good memory of pw, so i left by time.

your sig is bonerkill, I had to adblock the hell out of it.