Mystic....anti veno class?

Options
Hhlolz - Harshlands
Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Sooo i logged in for a bit and saw a buff something like increase wood element, water element and pdef for xx minutes.

any high lvl mystic can post their mdef stats with buff?
*Faildom*
I don't need a Squad
Level a Venomancer to 90.
Aug 12, 2009
Post edited by Hhlolz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pretty much. venos wont do much dmg to them since most of there skills are wood. same with some of the skills for psys. its also a pdef buff as well. they also get a skill to reduce magic atk even more.

so ya, if a mystic fought a veno more then likely the mystic will win easily. even if veno had a nyx then cragglord can easily take the nyx out within 20 seconds. i beleive mystic is a anti veno class.

at lvl 59 cragglord has much higher stats then a nyx of equal lvl. but the downside is cragglord only lasts 20 seconds. but it should be more then enough time. and whats more is cragglords stats can be increased by lvling up the "skill summon" part. so a maxed out lvl 10 and lvl 100 cragglord will **** **** up.
  • Turgara - Sanctuary
    Turgara - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Craggloard only lasts 20 seconds?? QQ, my mystic's is lvl 50 and I was looking forward to him thinking he would be permanant like the rest of them. But I have noticed that as you lvl your other pets, they're defenses and attacks increase as well. My start pet went from 1000 phy def, to 1800 at this point. Possibly a wannabe herc?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If not wrong cragglord has 3k average for each status. b:laugh
    That was for lv 59. b:laugh (summon 4 is cragglord)
    I believe it was SomebodyTwo that posted a video of the level 59 summon then showed the stats of all the pets at level 59. I do not know the link to the video, but I copied the stats down. Here they are:
    Summon 1	Summon 2	Summon 3	Summon 4
    HP                  1791	    1087	    1087	    5823
    MP             	    3321	    2300	    1816	    1968
    Physical Attack     1125	     624	     117	    3258
    Magical Attack	    1114	     618	     116	    3226

Physical Defense    2381	    1670	    1948	    3214
    Metal Defense	    2605	    2422	    2121	    3300
    Wood Defense	    2605	    2422	    2121	    3300
    Water Defense	    2605	    2422	    2121	    3300
    Fire Defense	    2605	    2422	    2121	    3300
    Earth Defense	    2605	    2422	    2121	    3300

Accuracy            3841	     321	     641	    6401
    Attack Speed	       1               1	       1               1
    Evasion	             128             128	     128	     128
    Movement Speed	     7.6	     7.6	     7.6	     7.6

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    80% wood, water, phy def increase...last 30mins....

I don't think you need to lvl your Cragglord? It won't increase its stats. The skill damage stuck at 3x and 4x AoE damage. There is no need to lvl it until sage/demon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    80% wood, water, phy def increase...last 30mins....

I don't think you need to lvl your Cragglord? It won't increase its stats. The skill damage stuck at 3x and 4x AoE damage. There is no need to lvl it until sage/demon.

from what everyone is telling me, lvling up the SKILL itself increases stat points. and so does lvling it when ur char lvls. cragglord shouldnt be any diffrent. those stats of cragglord with 3k points in each stat and 5.8k hp is with the skill itself at lvl one and cragglord himself at lvl 59. the stats can increase much higher.

in other words, lvling cragglord (the skill itself) increases his stat points just like it does with the other summons. it also increases his skill dmg. if thats the case then why not lvl it?

i would love to see cragglords stats at lvl 100 and the skilll itself maxed out.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If not wrong cragglord has 3k average for each status. b:laugh
    That was for lv 59. b:laugh (summon 4 is cragglord)

dont forget his skills does 3-4x his physical dmg. so when he uses his skills his dmg jumps from a physical atk of 3.2k to 9.6k and 12.8k at lvl 59. his HP is also 5.8k. if cragglord was a perm summon he would be millions of times better then herc.

but unfortunately he only lasts 20 seconds making him good only for short bursts of dmg =( hopefully the devs get greedy tho and make a CS item that makes cragglord perm b:chuckle
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dont forget his skills does 3-4x his physical dmg. so when he uses his skills his dmg jumps from a physical atk of 3.2k to 9.6k and 12.8k at lvl 59. his HP is also 5.8k. if cragglord was a perm summon he would be millions of times better then herc.

but unfortunately he only lasts 20 seconds making him good only for short bursts of dmg =(

Don't forget sage demon yet b:laugh hope might still exist for longer duration b:cute
    If it exist .. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sage increase by 3 sec. Demon has 25% chance to only one 1 spark.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Turgara - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    :O, how do you know that's the skill it's going to be?????
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    From Wanmei.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pains_A_Lot - Raging Tide
    Pains_A_Lot - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just started so all are low now
    I am Kotaxxxx Level 64 Psy :D
    Dumped him to play in this seeker... really Pains_A_Lot

My mystic is level 30 yay
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anti veno? lol...depend who shot first...so..stun,PURGUE(bye bye buffs),nukeb:bye
    =Palynzer= b:bye
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anti veno? lol...depend who shot first...so..stun,PURGUE(bye bye buffs),nukeb:bye

mystic has a pet with 5 second stun and another pet with a 13 second sleep skill. both of those pets can be used at the same time. so more then likely the mystic will get the first shot almost always if they know what there doing.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mystic has a pet with 5 second stun and another pet with a 13 second sleep skill. both of those pets can be used at the same time. so more then likely the mystic will get the first shot almost always if they know what there doing.

Oh yeah !! b:dirty
    Theory fights !! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options

LOL...venos have stuns,freeze,my pet have stun too..and we resist all damage for 10 sec.
    No other lame op post please...the skills are not the winners...the winner is the player that know how to use it...fast reaction,strategy..use the brain lol etc.(well,not include brainless hit 1 button Sins with shadowgayscape lol)
    So... give a shotgun to a monkey..well...he shot himself for sure.
  • Lauxly - Archosaur
    Lauxly - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL...venos have stuns,freeze,my pet have stun too..and we resist all damage for 10 sec.
    No other lame op post please...the skills are not the winners...the winner is the player that know how to use it...fast reaction,strategy..use the brain lol etc.(well,not include brainless hit 1 button Sins with shadowgayscape lol)
    So... give a shotgun to a monkey..well...he shot himself for sure.

FYI, im prolly more skilled wf than you.
    but as i said, i just logged in and saw this buff (we only have wood attacks as blazing scarab isnt worth using).
    the summons would definatly stun you before you stun them, and even if u do stun its only 3/4 seconds.
    besides, PWE prolly made those buffs resistant to purge like psy's and sins, theyre dumb anyway

and LOL at frozen scarab, you must be new to ur class
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but as i said, i just logged in and saw this buff (we only have wood attacks as blazing scarab isnt worth using).
    the summons would definatly stun you before you stun them, and even if u do stun its only 3/4 seconds.
    besides, PWE prolly made those buffs resistant to purge like psy's and sins, theyre dumb anyway

Sin has purge-resistant buffs??

Wow, and here I thought Psy buffs were only purge resistant because of the ridiculous cooldown on them; purgeable Psy buffs would mean they never get used. :P
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited March 2011
    Options

LOL b:laugh you are noob,I never mentioned frozen scarab lol its useless...so check veno skills you troll...and you prove my point,sins are for brainless lazy players that dont like real challenges ,like I say sin abuse of shadowgayscape and like you use forumscape LOL posting without you main,like coward.
    So,you more skilled than me or another peeps?I dont think so.Bye coward...run like a shadow under your moma pants b:chuckle
  • Lanoa - Dreamweaver
    Lanoa - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    are you guys sure that cragglords only last 20 secs? or is it the buff from sacrificing them that lasts 20 secs? it just doesn't make sense to me to have a creature summon that lasts only 20 seconds unless it spawns with full health and mana instead of half health and no mana like the others.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sin has purge-resistant buffs??

Wow, and here I thought Psy buffs were only purge resistant because of the ridiculous cooldown on them; purgeable Psy buffs would mean they never get used. :P

Nerve, Tidal, and Focused mind are non-purgeable sin buffs.
  • ClannedWolf - Heavens Tear
    ClannedWolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well see thats the one thing people forget is not all the summons are permently out some have timers. While a veno can keep the pet out and has a larger verity to use. And lets be honest you cant hate on it too much. Im sure some Males are happy they can be male and have a pet system lol.
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well see thats the one thing people forget is not all the summons are permently out some have timers. While a veno can keep the pet out and has a larger verity to use. And lets be honest you cant hate on it too much. Im sure some Males are happy they can be male and have a pet system lol.

The first three summons all last as long as you wish to let them. Only the last one, Cragglord, lasts 20 seconds.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The first three summons all last as long as you wish to let them. Only the last one, Cragglord, lasts 20 seconds.

technically no. I have played on the seeker and there are a few summons at lower levels that I have seen mystic's use (that appear more as skills but they pop out more as pets) that dissapear after so long. like one was this little plant thing that sat still and another was called apothy or heal or something idk lol and it looked like a little fairy it also stood still. But under the technically summons yes you are correct. Remember though all these skills can be modified and changed within the next few months. Trust me they did it with the sins. I still remember i went to update his passive and after a certain patch some of the level req on certain skills were raised. So maybe there will be more timers who knows lets give it time is all I'm saying.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    technically no. I have played on the seeker and there are a few summons at lower levels that I have seen mystic's use (that appear more as skills but they pop out more as pets) that dissapear after so long. like one was this little plant thing that sat still and another was called apothy or heal or something idk lol and it looked like a little fairy it also stood still. But under the technically summons yes you are correct. Remember though all these skills can be modified and changed within the next few months. Trust me they did it with the sins. I still remember i went to update his passive and after a certain patch some of the level req on certain skills were raised. So maybe there will be more timers who knows lets give it time is all I'm saying.

the plant summons alll last for 1 minute except for vital herb which is 20 seconds. but they all have fast cooldowns and fast cast times, so you c an leave them out as long as u want to. hell u can lysing one of them and summon it again instantly. so even tho the plant summons are timed, u can basically have them summoned over and over again and essentially have them out as long as you wish them to be on the field.

and ya i agree, cragglord should be perm or atleast last alot longer then 20 seconds. it makes no sense for it to only lasts 20 seconds. it voids the point of it being a summon and you mind as well just make it a powerful atk skill rather then a summon. i mean seriously its not like ur gonna take down a boss with it in those 20 seconds -_-
  • Turgara - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I agree, the time should be at least 1 minute. But then again, Cragglord also has double mag/phy def and he attacks at 3k-4k which at 59 is double a mystic's main pet attack and def.
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ClannedWolf, sorry for the confusion. When I spoke of the summons, I meant the four main summons as opposed to the plants.

Eventually, 20 seconds may well be more than enough for a punching bag to last while the whole squad attacks the boss or whatever. Sage version lasts 23 seconds -- enough time to get two of the AoE attacks in instead of just one. But I agree, I would prefer it to last longer.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its ok and yes I agree with you all 20 seconds makes it kinda silly. It should last at least 60sec you could do some dmg in a good minute. But at the same time it would not be over powered lets say 1min summon with a 5min cool down but as you level the skill the cool down could lesson to I dont know 2 to 3min. That way people should not be able to complain XD. Sound fair?b:thanks
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:shockedWhy do PWI hate venos?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Umm...maybe veno are just like tideborn and earthguard, they are meant to be in here. The reason why there is veno is for balance the gender of untame race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ive said this in another thread, but if Cragglord could last longer than 20 secs (to a point it was spammable/ able to tank a boss) then what would be the point in herc venos?