Noob's hate, Pros get things done.

Endofdark - Lost City
Endofdark - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
hell it all started with rumors, frost gonna dissappear, frost gonna get a level cap, guide base are gonna be the new frost because frost is gonna get reducted exp.

its all bull, people all complain that high levels train their alts, so what? You can do the same thing, or do you want us to play 3 years like you and still be like what level 60 or something that cant do anything?

people complain about cash shoppers...so what? everyone has the choice

basically the complaners are the ones that cant get anything done in pw, and calm everything is unfair. Please learn to understand its not like other ppl got a advantage over you, you have the same options. Sure some ppl cant cash shop or play everyday, but at least dont complain about it.

Seekers just came out and some are already 60+, gms should ban them and blah blah..what im really curious about is how the hell does something some 1 else does have a effect on you? To many haters my guess. And if your not a hatter, go read the comments on every annocument, how many people complained? how many ppl are unhappy about every single thing

Even haters on esscense for owning most of the terriotys. You cant beat them because there pro, so what if they cashed shopped. If they complained like most ppl do you think they would be at the top? this kind of behavior goes back to childhood. Kids would complain about to much hw, and the famous saying from teachers were if you spent the doing your hw instead of complaining you would be done by now. Well if ppl stopped complaining 2, they would level up 2. yeah im a 100 psyhic thats leveling my seeker to 33 now, i use hypers, i wish i would frost instead but cant find a squad. People just gotta use whats alvalble, i really didnt care about this but i see complants every single day on the wc, and its just getting annoying because i realized this includes me..but what do i care, im getting my seeker leveled.
Post edited by Endofdark - Lost City on

Comments

• Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Everything and nothing effects one depending on one's view.

That will be all...

Next
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • Endofdark - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    but others like to show their view more than some, espically on worldchat
  • PinkToppings - Heavens Tear
    PinkToppings - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it's called jealousy. "haters are gonna hate" lol.

a lot of players here like to find things to complain about so there's no point in trying to reason with them. they QQed when packs came out, and now they QQ when there are no pack sales. give them free gifts and they QQ or get impatient or picky. i don't know how the GMs can handle such an ungrateful community.
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Worldchat is good for 1 thing: dealing.

Rest is either drama or non-sense most of the time.
    To me worldchat when I play is nothing but a yellow block of sillyness not worth my time.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Welcome to the internet. xD
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dear OP:

Please name one thing... just one... that qualifies by your definition as "getting things done," and can be objectively considered a good use of your time and (apparently) money by all parties concerned.

Love, Miug ;]

(P.S. We don't "hate" because you "get things done," we just wonder how the hell you can have fun buying your way to 100 and using it to powerlevel an alt without even playing the game at all on them. Please learn the difference. Thanks! :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Endofdark - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    oh i have fun getting things i want, without waiting super long and getting frustarted to a point where i just wana quit. The longer you something the more chance some ******* will come around and pk u if ur like grinding. The fun in it is, you no longer feel poor, you feel your charcter getting stronger, you feel acomplished a little bit

Question is, would you really want to redo everything you did on your main? all the quests, and so on. My main started a noob and ive learned my way through 100 fast.
    To learn doesn't take a lot of time, but if you wana redo everything go ahead. I perfer a quicker route
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You wanna know the problem?
    EG are NEW. Wanna level to 100 in less than a week? Okay have fun not knowing **** and having people hate EG even more because of people who ruin it for everybody they touch.
    Nobody hates you because you can buy your way to the top, people know it doesn't make you any better than them because you have money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    oh i have fun getting things i want, without waiting super long and getting frustarted to a point where i just wana quit. The longer you something the more chance some ******* will come around and pk u if ur like grinding. The fun in it is, you no longer feel poor, you feel your charcter getting stronger, you feel acomplished a little bit

Question is, would you really want to redo everything you did on your main? all the quests, and so on. My main started a noob and ive learned my way through 100 fast.
    To learn doesn't take a lot of time, but if you wana redo everything go ahead. I perfer a quicker route
    You use the term "redoing it" as if classic-style questing and leveling was a bore. I submit, then, that anyone who's become bored of such questing and leveling should quit, because the game itself has become boring to them. You still have yet to convince me of the point of it all. What does it for you? The ability to PK someone? Are you seriously telling me the state of the PK system is even worth playing anymore?

We don't have this massive world map for nothing. Those quests are the heart and soul of the game. Going out into the field, getting quests done, becoming in-tune with your character over time, working towards a gear plan... that is what translates into this feeling of accomplishment. That is "getting things done."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We don't have this massive world map for nothing. Those quests are the heart and soul of the game. Going out into the field, getting quests done, becoming in-tune with your character over time, working towards a gear plan... that is what translates into this feeling of accomplishment. That is "getting things done."

Wait, you mean these NPCs keep calling me a hero for a reason? *gasp* I thought they were just here to stroke my e-peen! b:shutup
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Wait, you mean these NPCs keep calling me a hero for a reason? *gasp* I thought they were just here to stroke my e-peen! b:shutup
    Silly fellow 2008-joiner who has yet to reach 90. :P The only method of e-peen stroking in the game is oenshotting people who didn't have the good sense to powerlevel and buy int/r9 gears. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Silly fellow 2008-joiner who has yet to reach 90. :P The only method of e-peen stroking in the game is oenshotting people who didn't have the good sense to powerlevel and buy int/r9 gears. :)

Meh, I left for a couple years. Sue me. I'll be 90 soon enough. ;)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Meh, I left for a couple years. Sue me. I'll be 90 soon enough. ;)
    You're not truly pro until you play actively for two years without reaching 100. ;] Good effort, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Endofdark - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    i dont pk, i freaking hate pk

and i leveled my psyhic to 100 in 4-5 months, im almost a 1 year player and theres still things i dont know...but honestly it took me a few days to learn how to play as a sin cuz that was my first ever charcter, then a few days as psyhic.

learning doesnt take 1 year, it can all take a week to learn everything about pw
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein