Bug with Genesis so far

Options
Chromaggus - Heavens Tear
Chromaggus - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Well, I didn't see a Bug Report section, and I have no clue if it's been addressed already.

Playing my Seeker, and doing the quest to kill the fish mobs by the Wildwood area. However, while I was underwater, whenever I swam, or I moved my camera around, it glitched out my character's armor, and shows her without a Chestpiece or underwear on.
Post edited by Chromaggus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I found a bug as well " Sky Is White " bug =/
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think that's already known naked glitch that usually happen when near some places with water or mirror. b:chuckle
    (Already exist before genesis expansion)

And the sky textures seem messed up :/ don't know is it worse than before.
    As i remember there people posting about wrong placed effect and textures . . but forget where is it.
    The problem occur on mount, skill effect, and some other things. ( didn't happen on China PW and some other)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well, I didn't see a Bug Report section, and I have no clue if it's been addressed already.
    Bugs are supposed to be reported in this thread: The New and Improved Bug Report Thread
    Playing my Seeker, and doing the quest to kill the fish mobs by the Wildwood area. However, while I was underwater, whenever I swam, or I moved my camera around, it glitched out my character's armor, and shows her without a Chestpiece or underwear on.
    Yeah, that's the old "water = x-ray specs" bug. It happens with certain transparent objects and certain items of armor and fashions.

If you report it, make sure you note specifically what items vanished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • omegaryuk
    omegaryuk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    another is the bald chars that no matter how u edit them thare bald