How u raising your Earthguard?

Garaver - Harshlands
Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
New expansion is here, so how u guys building up your new classes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
-Former member of Kylin
-Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
Post edited by Garaver - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Not making one.

But I'll gladly help them with instances and cultis if it means more people on the server who can see sins. I'm sure every squishy on the god damn server is with me on this.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Not making one.

But I'll gladly help them with instances and cultis if it means more people on the server who can see sins. I'm sure every squishy on the god damn server is with me on this.

I agree, assassins are too imperfect for perfect world international lol Will be amusing to see what will they do now that there will be a class that can see em without using apot potsb:pleased
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Not going to make one for at least a couple weeks. When I finally do though, I'll probably raise the seeker up to like 20 and forget about it 'cause Arch quests so boring to do over and over and I hate melee classes with the exception of veno's fox form. Mystic...I will level solely for the res buff and that probably means some FC...which I hate. Argh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I agree, assassins are too imperfect for perfect world international lol Will be amusing to see what will they do now that there will be a class that can see em without using apot potsb:pleased

Hopefully it'll filter the server of all the dumbass ones who repeatedly stun themselves on my shield. When there are websites like ecatomb that give skill descriptions and the sin gets to decide when and how our fight starts, it's freaking baffling that 85% of them can't figure that first move out.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    MYSTIC FTW b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to take my mystic out of the laggy hell hole of a new town that PW is going to make them and throw her straight in FC all the way to 100!
    60 / 250.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to take my mystic out of the laggy hell hole of a new town that PW is going to make them and throw her straight in FC all the way to 100!

Then?
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited March 2011

+1____
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Then?

By then I'd have figured out of I enjoy playing mystic or not and continue to play in hopes that it'll make most sins realize they're a terrible class that requires no skill at all.
    60 / 250.
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    By then I'd have figured out of I enjoy playing mystic or not and continue to play in hopes that it'll make most sins realize they're a terrible class that requires no skill at all.

+1b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    *Lols*

Hardcore overestimation of the seeker / mystic seeing sins.

Just lol. 35m Telestun and 30 jump vs a potential for a 10m range 30 sight level 79 skill that would be useless outside of said range and with any sin using Lv11 stealth, completely useless anyway.

I however will be ignoring EG for a while and concentrating on my Wizard again since I ignored her so hardcore on the original rank sales release and started playing my sin too much. b:surrender

...But when I play them? Il probably just make a mystic since ive got some decent AA gear lying around to grow them into and cba to farm / make HA stuff. (No HA chars on my acc b:surrender)

When I play it itl be a sidelined quest alt, since I havent quested properly since my 1st char...

---Also Longknife, im liking how the number of stuns on your effect-reflect/stunning shield is going down. Was 95% last I saw you post, people must be learning. b:laugh
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011

How much would I have to pay you to have you take my seeker to FC til she hits 60? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    *Lols*

Hardcore overestimation of the seeker / mystic seeing sins.

Just lol. 35m Telestun and 30 jump vs a potential for a 10m range 30 sight level 79 skill that would be useless outside of said range and with any sin using Lv11 stealth, completely useless anyway.

I however will be ignoring EG for a while and concentrating on my Wizard again since I ignored her so hardcore on the original rank sales release and started playing my sin too much. b:surrender

...But when I play them? Il probably just make a mystic since ive got some decent AA gear lying around to grow them into and cba to farm / make HA stuff. (No HA chars on my acc b:surrender)

When I play it itl be a sidelined quest alt, since I havent quested properly since my 1st char...

---Also Longknife, im liking how the number of stuns on your effect-reflect/stunning shield is going down. Was 95% last I saw you post, people must be learning. b:laugh

U talk like if sin players were pro lol, 90% of the ppl behind the keyboard playing a sin suck at pvp, and out of those ppl, 99% rely only on their stealth to pvp.

Example: I'm walking around minding my own business, a sin pops out of stealth freezes me, then occult ices me and sparks, I pop a soulsclean orb and leap back, then I get on my "let's pvp mode".... sin goes back o stealth -_-
    He jumped me several times repeating the same shet over and over, everytime his occult failed he just went back on stealth. The result: the minute I managed to stun lock him, he died 2 shotted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    U talk like if sin players were pro lol, 90% of the ppl behind the keyboard playing a sin suck at pvp, and out of those ppl, 99% rely only on their stealth to pvp.

Example: I'm walking around minding my own business, a sin pops out of stealth freezes me, then occult ices me and sparks, I pop a soulsclean orb and leap back, then I get on my "let's pvp mode".... sin goes back o stealth -_-
    He jumped me several times repeating the same shet over and over, everytime his occult failed he just went back on stealth. The result: the minute I managed to stun lock him, he died 2 shotted

u should 1v1 my wifey :D, she can actually play her class w/o relying on stealth xP
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's way much less laggy than RT expansion, seriously

I'm making a Mystic, lvl 6x atm
    WTB culti 29.. lol

Btw longknife, the skill to see sins is for mystics lvl 79(I heard). We dont have those skills yet =|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this game goes not require skill anymore, sin or wizzard,or psy or bm..or w.e
    everyone is rank8,rank9,5.0 and hiting ppl for insane damage only requires amping here and there, clicking occult ice after a stun follwed by a skill or auto attack...

aps,dps...none of it requires skill.

the only thing that upsets me about sins is how they can bypass your charm, rather than that stealth is skill a sin depends on because it is squishy.
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm lvling up a seeker and a mystic just to get a feel for both, along with this cleric, a barb, veno, bm, and wiz. So I'm keeping the 6 characters (minus my cleric) all within the same lvl range :) While on my cleric I just do dailies.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    u should 1v1 my wifey :D, she can actually play her class w/o relying on stealth xP

Salpix (Zilena) has always been good playing her class, and she's a great person and of great importance to me, I would never lift my pixel hand to her xD
    this game goes not require skill anymore, sin or wizzard,or psy or bm..or w.e
    everyone is rank8,rank9,5.0 and hiting ppl for insane damage only requires amping here and there, clicking occult ice after a stun follwed by a skill or auto attack...

aps,dps...none of it requires skill.

the only thing that upsets me about sins is how they can bypass your charm, rather than that stealth is skill a sin depends on because it is squishy.

This comment is SO true, sometimes I feel like the only bm that pvps with axes/pole now is me :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Level 80 Seeker atm.

FC rushed so I havent honestly taken the time to figure much out. No skill yet to see invis. At all (major disappointment.)

Most of the skills are a huge headache. The icon for EVERY single skill is a variation of a different colored sword. Its stupid.

Most of the buffs actually require 1 mirage to cast which is just annoying. Also have a few skills that Ive leveled up and all that changes is the mana cost.. no damage, duration, etc. It stays the same as level one. Various buffs say "+5 to X" and the blessing actually gives +2 or 3 so the description is way off I guess. Makes it hard to know whether or not its worth spending the coin for it.

The only cool thing so far is the personal + def level buff that gives +20 so far at level 5. On top of full rank 9 with the right shards and the weapon enchantment I could see this just being beyond obnoxious.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Most of the buffs actually require 1 mirage to cast which is just annoying. .

That's why I dont want to try this class yet.

Mystic is kinda interesthing, you have a loooot of choice with how you bring down an ennemie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    < lvl 74 seeker atm.

got all my skills, did culti till 59 one though. Pretty funny to play, lots of ranged skills, powerful doom who cost 0 chi, def lvl self buff (+16 def lvl at lvl 3 !), 2 zhens with one with which you can still hit while it cast. Can debuff all elements (on mobs only), can transfer debuff to enemy, can tp stun like sins..
    Skills cast very fast, for the longuest ones they have a -80% chanelling buff, at lvl 100 they should reach insta+aps.b:dirty
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The only cool thing so far is the personal + def level buff that gives +20 so far at level 5. On top of full rank 9 with the right shards and the weapon enchantment I could see this just being beyond obnoxious.

Happy!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhv b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Most comments about seekers, any1 with a decent lvl Mystic that wanna share some input??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Makseleren - Heavens Tear
    Makseleren - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Most comments about seekers, any1 with a decent lvl Mystic that wanna share some input??

lvl 43 mystic. Not much to say really. Very easy in pve. Cost efficient if you let your pet attack and casually heal it (I'm talking about grinding normal mobs for now). 2 ways of grinding so far. If you dont want the demon tank get the angel and it's first buff is godly. Did my FB39 with a high lvl archer and he said the shield (that the 3rd summon has) is amazing. His hp charm didnt even pop once. Acted as cleric when killing Khewy managed to keep the assassin who tanking alive. Overall mystic is very good both solo and in parties.

My build is vit (3vit 6mag 1str every 2 lvls) until higher lvls because in parties now i use the third summon to make the tank invulnerable to hits and the healer takes hits (Dismal Shade *cries). Also the parties I'm in are always happy cause: NO WIPEOUT!

Very happy with my mystic.b:pleased
  • _Lheowyn_ - Harshlands
    _Lheowyn_ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Hey bro remember me? well here what i have say
    my seeker just ding 77, i have like 6 pvp kills, an like 3 of them are abs run in my aoe. my seeker just pwn a charm barb my lvl. :P idk how they compair t a bm, 98 sin took awhile kill me,but she didnt spark. i pwn a 77 psy, 2 shot. 1 shot most arcane with lvl 1 aoe, Vortex aoe 1 shot light armor my lvl, half hit a barb same lvl, well lest before i lvl it. idk still getting to know my class
    Seeker:
    Good Op aoe's
    Great defence
    Will be needed in instances
    good hp
    nice skill animation

Bad: hard hold agro unless u use vortex spin
    very hard on mp when aoe grind
    no anti stun
    1 speed boost
    vortex aoe to op, there always a damn noob runs in it,an i go red, ikeep lock off for pkers b:angry
    I dont have much problems with seekers i love the defense an aoe the most

Mystic: my real life girl has a 77 mystic here about them

Good: can replace a cleric in most caves, atlest till up to fb 59
    very nice res buff,lvl 10 u gain 80% xp back with 50% hp an mana
    can lure at cost ur pet dieing, lol
    nice buffs, Reduce damage,makes taret hits 1 damage for like 20 secs,or something like that, at cost of mystics mp :P
    pet traps has nice debuffs an decent heals

OMFG HATE THE KNOCK BACK, great for pvp
    59 pet, 1 shot or damn near
    Bad: idk yet, she dont seem to have any bad yet bu low hp due to pure magic an retairded gear.
    both class seem to be great
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    This comments about the mystics bring to my mind 1 question:

Are the venos dead now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Makseleren - Heavens Tear
    Makseleren - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This comments about the mystics bring to my mind 1 question:

Are the venos dead now?

No. They have their uses.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    "Let's see... I have this skill that looks like a sword, that other sword, and then this other sword... wait which one is the buff again? FML" b:cry
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    OK, I have now a Mystic lvl 8x

Does the Mystic will kill the veno class?

NO. Even if the Mystic can control 4 pets (and 6 plants), they CANT tank a boss, their pets are to much squishy... Exept the last pet, but it require 2 sparks and last 20 secondes.

Does the Mystic can be the cleric of the squad?
    With a decent weapon and if the squad were buffed before, you can do it. The cleric died twice during the Bishop boss in FC (My buff, but he died by the aoe of the Bishop right after he resed) and I healed the squad proprely without any problems... The only thing is the mystic cant do a good heal like IH, but it has the plants to help in the heals

Does this class is OP?
    Mhmm, I cant answer yet... Yes, it's a very nice class (knockback in PvP ftw) but it does not look OP has an Assassin. Their attack is kinda low and their pets are squishy. But on this char, you can use many strategies with your pets/plants (full def, magic/physical attack, full Magic attack, etc)

If you have any question, just ask me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IPagan - Heavens Tear
    IPagan - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011

lvl 43 mystic. Not much to say really. Very easy in pve. Cost efficient if you let your pet attack and casually heal it (I'm talking about grinding normal mobs for now). 2 ways of grinding so far. If you dont want the demon tank get the angel and it's first buff is godly. Did my FB39 with a high lvl archer and he said the shield (that the 3rd summon has) is amazing. His hp charm didnt even pop once. Acted as cleric when killing Khewy managed to keep the assassin who tanking alive. Overall mystic is very good both solo and in parties.

My build is vit (3vit 6mag 1str every 2 lvls) until higher lvls because in parties now i use the third summon to make the tank invulnerable to hits and the healer takes hits (Dismal Shade *cries). Also the parties I'm in are always happy cause: NO WIPEOUT!

Very happy with my mystic.b:pleased

Just curious, what armour your using? I found myself going mage like on my veno for the mag atk, due to the pet, I wonder if that's a habit I should get out of pretty quickly? I usually just play in pve anyway, so not bothered about pvp as such.

Only lvl 26 Mystic myself, and enjoying it so far. Found it a nice change from veno, and I think using the simple tactics you used as a veno, like attacking two different mobs at once etc, I don't know if you could really lure..I haven't figured a way to un summon my pet yet.

Obviously not a veno replacement as such, but nice change!