richie85 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Post edited by richie85 on

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Because its an old map lol

And there aren't any herbs on that TB island.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • richie85
    edited March 2011
    Because its an old map lol
    nope
    And there aren't any herbs on that TB island
    Yes, I know. but I ask: why is that so? why no materials on that island and the biggest part of the new areas?
    I have some friends that started earthguard alts and that couldn't find all mats for the mat quests because of that...
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    richie85 wrote: »
    Yes, I know. but I ask: why is that so? why no materials on that island and the biggest part of the new areas?

shattered cloud island is devoted to public quest. you wouldn't want to go farming there.

the earthguard areas SHOULD have mats, we just don't have a map of them yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • richie85
    edited March 2011
    shattered cloud island is devoted to public quest. you wouldn't want to go farming there.
    Hmm ok, sounds reasonable. Thanks.
    the earthguard areas SHOULD have mats, we just don't have a map of them yet.

Since you guys don't seem to look at the map closely enough I made the new area more visible:
    http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3918/mapr.gif

As you can see there are materials in there, but just in a small part in the west.
    (The map is up to date. Yes, really really really)

EDIT: I just revisted the area western of tellus city and there are many mats now :D thanks!
  • kencokid1884
    kencokid1884 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Everywhere else lvl 1 herbs row in patches of 2x ie 2 nectars, 2 golden herbs etc, in eathguard areas you're luky if you find a group of 1 of each.
    And as no mobs drop Cotton Thread so bang goes any hope of crafting necklaces/belts/Heavy Armour and Arcane Robes.

Compared to every other races areas, resources are very few and far between, I mean it's sad when I picked up more between City of the Lost and Broken Bride whist doing the Daisy quest than I did in 20 lvls in Earthguard area.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A fresh necro, but a necro still. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.