Some Suggestions For Genesis

QueenGaia - Archosaur
QueenGaia - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
Here's some things I've noticed leveling Mystic up to 12.

1. Starting new players off right away by driving them crazy trying to jump up to the walkway in the starting area for Old Man quest is not making many happy.

2. Make the Quest window smaller.

3. Allow windows to be moved off-screen.

4. Move summoned pet back a little as it's too close to character. Also sometimes it's melded in with character.

That's it for now.

Forgot one.

Please fix the avatar for Mystic in the Edit Avatar area.
Post edited by QueenGaia - Archosaur on

Comments

• Canisha - Heavens Tear
    Canisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Not sure why on guild interface the people are shown offline/online now instead of just online ones. Makes it pointless to have that option at all since now you need look closer to read what it says instead of knowing Online just cuz there's a word there.

Also notices that the guild interface allows space for guild titles of up to 16 or so characters, but still restricted to 4. Would be nice to able to actually input a title there other than noob

other threads addressing the guild bases so for those ideas, check there, thanks :)
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    4. Move summoned pet back a little as it's too close to character. Also sometimes it's melded in with character.

Venos have the same problem, I hate melting into my Herc, it's awkward. <.<; Fix please. XD
  • Animalic - Lost City
    Animalic - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think the borders of the windows are too large on this version.
    I prefer the thinner borders, like was before the yesterday update.
  • QueenGaia - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    jiq wrote: »
    Venos have the same problem, I hate melting into my Herc, it's awkward. <.<; Fix please. XD

Ha so true. A little too much familiarity. Other thing also is with it being that close it's constantly getting in the way when trying to pick up drops or talk to NPC.
  • BloodyThor - Heavens Tear
    BloodyThor - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i believe that seekers do not have enought skills, the first new skill you learn is at lvl 9!!!! ususaly there are at leased 3 new skills before than with every other class!
    i realized that the programers are not done yet since the skills end at lvl 59 of learning new ones and that there will 'hopefully' be an update for skills untill celestial demon and sage spirit cult

the buffs they have enaught just give us more diversity at low lvls as well
  • QueenGaia - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    1. When doing the quest to get the Stinger Heart I got ambushed by the little...darlings and died fast, though I managed to kill the first one and get the heart. No biggie, dying is part of the game. The problem is that the quest then failed and heart was taken away. Naturally the idiocy of this left me first shocked then saying things in an uncivilized way that would have made a sailor cry to his momma.

The obvious question here: How do you fail a quest and take the quest item away when character died from mobs AFTER the quest was done? I don't know if this was intentional or a bug but either way it needs fixed so heart stays in inventory once you have it.

2. Each time you visit that Benehost(sp?)guy is a bit of a drag. Getting there is easy enough running from teleporter, up the stairs to outside, then jumping off cliff at right. Having to go all that way to get back out is an unnecessary waste of time. Please make a shortcut.