SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Here is my Mystic, feel free to comment, I am not very satisfied with her

princesse.jpg

princesse2.jpg
  • imprisonedbylove
    imprisonedbylove Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Heya everyone! :) What do you think of my seeker?
    2011-03-0319-49-22cut.jpg
    I just love blue eyes! b:cute

Ohhh love the eyes!!!

Heres my seeker:

camelliapretty.jpg

and her with fashion ^.^

camelliaschool.jpg
    22d782a2-7d3f-4a43-9a33-204dda1f5895_zps7bvlfoxw.png
    A little bm spirit and a little sage heart!
  • Iraeala - Harshlands
    Iraeala - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    headshotmystic.png

Decided to go for 'apologetic' expression this time.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Not sure why her nose looks odd.. probably the lighting

36.png

37.png

38.png

Tried to make her curvy also, but found that it just made her *** look HUGEEE

39.png
  • neoredcomet
    neoredcomet Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    third time a charm with my mystic. what u all think?

2n0zlc.jpg
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Jellytoast, I agree with you about the lip customisation! Really loving everyone's pictures :) Can't decide on a look for my seeker, and I really want to get away from the preset (well, as much as I can anyway lol), which one looks better guys?

rc7ad5.jpg

5ezrqb.jpg

Narriru, for me personally I'd say the hair colour doesn't seem to go with her eyes and 3rd eye, that's what seems "off" to me, but that's just my personal prefrence :p I love her face and lips, good job :)

Aaah, thank you for your input! I messed around with her hair color, its like a dusky pinky brownishy now :3 I'm satisfied with her. b:thanks

23w1mw2.jpg

Hmm, as far as the looks, I do like the first one. She looks very unique, a little fierce too :) Hope it helps :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well I must say, all of you have great looking earthguards.... I can't pick a favorite.

Keep em coming ppl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Narriru I like the new colors its really soft and pretty!

Iraeala, nice expression you hardly see any emotions on male characters I think it's great b:pleased

imprisonedbylove - I want your fash lol.

Finally decided on the coloring for seeker. She doesn't look very earthguard like but I can't help but keep this style b:shutup

I think by far the hardest to work with is the chin (and maybe eyebrows) like the TB...

seeker1.jpg

seeker2.jpg
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    @ChaoticShelly
    Omg. Shes BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love your character. There's just something so symmetrical about her features. I wouldn't change a thing on her. :D

Here is my current seeker. I posted this pic in another form too, but what I was aiming for was a crusader type look. Any constructive criticism?

2011-03-0215-28-52-1.jpg2011-03-0215-31-02-2.jpg

that is so freaking beautiful...I love it, reminds me of Clare from the anime Claymore, lol just my opinon :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wow there are really nice faces here ^^ good job guys

amd HI KUI!!! my mystics name is TreeHugz u can pm me on it whenever :P

heres mine finally
    I am open to suggestions though, since I can still edit her :

20110302155317.png

Bash can I huggles your EG? ;w; so cute lol, and your right she does look like vix xD

Edit: Now that I look at her, her cheeks look kinda fat-ish owo;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2011
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Got her to 19, finally >.> Most of my day yesterday was wasted, be prepared for EG comics from me.

2011-03-0318-47-16.png

2011-03-0318-49-43.png

2011-03-0318-50-07.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    they all look very nice but i wish they had the diversity of the original pwi characters. Back then sometimes you could laugh at how ugly the chara turned out. b:chuckle Nowadays to make it ugly is the challenge than making it look pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    they all look very nice but i wish they had the diversity of the original pwi characters. Back then sometimes you could laugh at how ugly the chara turned out. b:chuckle Nowadays to make it ugly is the challenge than making it look pretty.

OMG like the old presets!!! Even some of those were soooooo ugly lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2011

OMG like the old presets!!! Even some of those were soooooo ugly lol.

Old presets just pwn! xD They made it fun to customize chara's bc you could take a really ugly one and try to make it pretty, it was like a mini game within the game :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback! b:cute

Everyone has such amazing EGs. I can't wait to see more.

I finally gave in and made a mystic. Im not sure if I am satisfied with her look just yet. I want to make her look kinda tom-boyish...soo..I had to steal this hair from the other classes x__x
    Criticism on this would be greatly appreciated. :P

2011-03-0317-04-59-1.jpg2011-03-0315-58-29-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback! b:cute

Everyone has such amazing EGs. I can't wait to see more.

I finally gave in and made a mystic. Im not sure if I am satisfied with her look just yet. I want to make her look kinda tom-boyish...soo..I had to steal this hair from the other classes x__x
    Criticism on this would be greatly appreciated. :P

Very cute I LOVE it !!!

They really need to let ini modifying legal here so I can put the EG eye texture onto my bm >_>;;
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay here I go! I have been messing with her face for a while now. So tell me what you think of her face. It could prob be a bit better, I find it is a bit chubby which bothers me :\

bfdssb.png
    sdhsb.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Very cute I LOVE it !!!

They really need to let ini modifying legal here so I can put the EG eye texture onto my bm >_>;;

Omg I know! The eyes are my favorite part. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    kimi you might wonna try using something like image shack to upload since you can change the pixel size of the picture to something small, since this new forum layout doesn't auto resize, but yea the char.

I know that you said her face...but I just feel the need to say, her breast size makes her head look to small lol, either that, or the head is to small? which im beginning to think it is =x so yea id start by increasing that at least.

There's just something about her lips that im feeling is ruining the face, may be to small and to much of a frown on the lips? i cant quite get it yet, but i do feel you can do better on the face in general anyway, especially with what you have done for your sin which i still think is prob the best custom I've seen for any fishy.

Here's my mystic again, slightly altered her face proportions in the advanced options and wouldn't mind any opinion lol

asdtmn.png

dfgd.png

Didn't notice shade was stalking me from behind till I took the picture either o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited March 2011
    @Renza - Yeah surprisingly im not liking the chest size. Im having a lot of problems making my mystic look nice, her lips are so badly done I cant get her to smile with out looking retardedb:cry
    As for Kimi she started out looking plain retraded so I dont feel so bad with my mystic being ugly since she has improved since my first trialb:laugh
    Yeah I am going to switch over too imageshack D:

Btw I adore your mystic, imo she looks like an indian doll :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Updated picture of Wyrmfiend. Darkened the skin a tad, so he isn't nearly as pale now.

My male mystic, Shokanshi (Japanese for Summoner xD). I tried to go more earthy with this one...any ideas?

Both are really cute, Kritty. Reroll on HL and I'll marry one of them? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Both are really cute, Kritty. Reroll on HL and I'll marry one of them? b:dirty

Ummm...I am re-rolled on Harshlands...and both of them are there...so...yeah. xD

Take your pick...I'll make that one my main.b:mischievous

Also, I'm going in-game as of right this moment...get on! ^-^
    edited March 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Ummm...I am re-rolled on Harshlands...and both of them are there...so...yeah. xD

Does this mean we are getting married? b:cute

edit: oh, i said re-rolled because I wasn't sure if you had your earthguards on HL or not. <_>

edit 2: hey don't edit on me after i post D:< i am getting on the game now, i hope i choose the right char to pm you on xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Made a huge improvement on my mystic. It`s a bit dark since day time left meb:sad

Loal.png

Still working on her face since I see a lot of room for improvment but atleast now I can stand to look at her b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Very nice Kimiko! I really like the eye shape with that pupil size. Her face complexion is really complemented by her long wavy hair; she even looks like she has a personality :O. I would suggest giving her more jaw though. Awesome job!

Renza, your girl looks very cute too. I really like the colors you gave her, they're perfect. I also recomend more jaw. The lips look great, especially the color! Though, try adding a little bit of more upper lip to make them more proportional.

Well, here's mine after a few changes. I tried to make my Mystic's rugged/manly look more realistic by tweaking the lips, skin color and nose. He even had to run all the way to Plume City to get a makeover in proper lighting. The new Earthguard areas have a different "shade" of light. Colors are seen there like if you would see them in a shady area. Any comments or suggestions?

20110304000616.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay okay..So I wasn't very happy with my last mystic..So I edited her. >_>
    Should I keep it? Or use the other?
    2011-03-0320-17-46-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    2zswt9s.jpg

lol tried my best. Modified like 50 times before I came up with this one. b:chuckle
    edited March 2011
    Eiria; she's cute, something off about her nose though.
    But I like her, she's unique and cute, almost quirky :)
    Takeva; I like the colours you used, and it would look a lot better with higher textures but that's not your fault. Beautiful eyes!
    Davitiel; b:dirty
    Do not like that hairstyle however, but his face is very manly!

29kusfd.png
    Kritty & me. Jealous? b:cute

2zfk9b5.png
    Was too lazy to hit F9 for that one, then too lazy to crop it... so I just resized it - Now I shall go to sleep!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susurra - Harshlands
    Susurra - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Renza - She looks like an anime character. c: The third eye you chose is one of my favorites.

XXKimikoXx - She is very pretty. I like how the third eye stands out from the softer colors of her hair and skin.

Davitiel - He does look very manly. Only thing that looks off is the top of the head, which looks narrower than it should. Maybe it's just the hairstyle, though.^^

Eiria - Very lovely! She looks like a troubled princess. Her expression is gentle, but also a little sad. Good colors, and love the scenery, too. c:

Takeva - I like the color combination you've chosen. Red hair and green eyes make for a nice contrast.

NiightmareXz - Cute couple! And the male is actually very nice-looking for a PWI male. Love the hair and goatee combo. :D

This is my Seeker, Ignatia. I will probably continue to tweak her appearance after I've played her some more, but I am satisfied with how she looks now. I had one heck of a time trying to choose what her eye color should be. So many colors I wouldn't have used before look amazing with the Earthguards' realistic irises.

I wanted some really nice scenery in my first pictures with Iggy, so I found a secluded place in one of the "shelves" above where a lot of people were questing.

2011-03-0322-13-38.jpg?t=1299217121
    2011-03-0322-18-18.jpg?t=1299217019
    2011-03-0322-22-50.jpg?t=1299216978
    2011-03-0322-17-59.jpg?t=1299217090