please allow Seekers to use fists..

Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
I know im setting myself up for a huge fall here when making a Seeker; this is why. I already have a Archer who is R8 and 5.0 but have always wanted to make a bm to trade gear and my fists too; so that i could have a 5.0 bm with better survivability.

Now here is the dilema, Seekers are basically BM's and built in exactly the same way as them but the weapon restriction is so stupid that it is going to kill the class off at 100+ because of the lack of 5.0 or even lesser APS. Nobody is a pure sword BM these days because they are very low down on the DD scale now and Seekers are essentially pure sword BM's.

when i said setting myself up for a fall i mean that i am going to find it very hard to turn away from this char because of its lack of dd for Nirvana etc compared to every other class with the ability to use fists and get decent aps, ive really grown fond of my seeker and i dont want to abandon her... but it will probably be the case without use for fists.

please please please reconsider this Weapon class restriction upon Seeker's and give them some good hope in the future, instead of killing them off, because unless they have a trump card up their sleeve at later levels this pure sword bm will die.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• fiercerage
    fiercerage Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No... just... no
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well enjoy another dead race....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    =.=''''

Close Thread Please.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Moved to suggestion box (and I don't see that ever happening [or wish for it either]).
  • Atria - Heavens Tear
    Atria - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hell yeah!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    im pretty sure BMs havent been taken out of the game, you can still make one.
    they went through a lot of trouble to make seekers unable to use fists, im sure it was a calculated decision. if seekers we're going to be just another 5.0 spark macro class, it would be a dead class, we already have 4 of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know im setting myself up for a huge fall here when making a post QQing about Seeker APS.

They don't play the APS game. Deal with it.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh no I can't use fist I can't get 5.0. b:sweat Seriously have people become so relient on that that they can't play anything else?
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm sorry, but another 5aps class would be boring.

5aps Seeker = 5aps BM with another eye.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • queenblade
    queenblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm sure that a seeker will have other redeeming qualities and won't need 5.0 to be a fun/good class to play. The fact still remains that BM's are the ONLY class that has skills for fists so if you're going to make a fist seeker why the hell not just make a bm instead? It would make more sense. Same with "fist archer." or any other strange whacked out fist user.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i would assume that it's much too soon to pass jugdement on this class to know if they will get outright ***** by APS. i whould like to see them be a DPH class tho, i haven't played the class yet but it's my understanding that they use combos to rack up damage. if so, a low aps, high dph would be intresting. (if they ain't like that already).

if they are using normal srowds and not claymores (i've seen thread talk about them not having claymores not sure if it's true) then i hope the devs make the claymores they said the place will have