Mail bug?

angelaffinity
angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
i just sent some fashion clothing to my mystic but the mail was empty, i then went back to my cleric and the item werent there.

is this a common bug these days? and should i even bother contacting the support? since i have no proof that i sent it now -.-

and yes i got the mail from my cleric but no item were in it.
Post edited by angelaffinity on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    contact support. they might be able to tell (if they care to take the effort) how and when the item disappeared from your cleric; and if there really is a problem with the mail (new bug?) then the more such reports they get, the sooner they'll be convinced they need to find and fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • angelaffinity
    angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    contact support. they might be able to tell (if they care to take the effort) how and when the item disappeared from your cleric; and if there really is a problem with the mail (new bug?) then the more such reports they get, the sooner they'll be convinced they need to find and fix it.

i guess ill try then. thanks
  • brenbascos
    brenbascos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    damn, this happend to me too... so, did you ever received a hand from the support team? were u able to get ur fashions back??